Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Blizzard really created an amazing villain with Gul'dan.

Now, resurrect Zul'jin and let him reunite the Troll tribes.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Thankfully not, but look at our outposts in WoD. We regressed. Honestly though, I doubt they shelve the Tribal theme entirely
    In my view, the Iron Horde is the perfect incarnation of the horde. Highly industrialised, good infrastructure with railways and factories, backed by shamanistic magic and each clan with its own identity within the larger horde.

We need Iron Orgrimmar

Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    That giant Golem, was only summoned because the Alliance retreated.
    What makes you think that gul'dan couldn't have just dropped it on them, the legion was two steps ahead of both the Alliance and horde, it had laid that trap even before the troops landed, which you learn during the rogue class campaign

You are wrong my friend, Anime is THE best writing and storytelling. You shouldn't judge something you clearly havn't watched/read.

- - - Updated - - -

That giant Gole, was only summoned because the Alliance fled.
    Always wary of calling cartoons that are churned out in the masses with similar art and wacky comic relief characters good writing or storytelling.
    That's what Vol'Jin is in Anime, that wacky comic relief character like team rocket

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malacras View Post
    I enjoyed Gul'Dan's psychotic facial expressions and evil laugh, reminded me of Emperor Palpatine a bit.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

Vol'jin's death sucks. Varyan got a honorable death while Vol'jin died because of a shitty attack.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    The Valkyre are the the DD's

you're drunk its time to come home

*vol'ji* "im fine"
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    ON THE FRONTLINES
    Your attitude makes me think you play a melee-dps. Probably a warrior. Ever tried a support role to broaden your horizins on tactics?
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes against a small pocket force. Weaklings.
    Meanwhile the Alliance was ON THE FRONTLINES, fighting the main force and noo ne got injured.

Please watch the cinematic again and read your ignorant post.
    i really dont get what cinematic you were watching, but the the horde got overwhelmed up there, hell, thrall was crawling on the ground, vol'jin got stabbed, baine was struggling, the only left standing was slyvanas and her archers, and the only reason why alliance could survive down there longer than the horde was because sylvanas's ranger covered them from the ridge, with them gone they were fucked, hence why genn said "without the horde, we'll be overrun", the horde were literally babysitting them while dealing with their own problem at the same time up there!
    and lol, "small pocket force", please go and do the broken shore scenario yourself, that wasnt a "small pocket force", there were as many demons up there as down by the alliance.
    and you call me ignorant?
    Last edited by Raetary; 2016-08-09 at 07:35 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by draigo View Post
    Vol'jin's death sucks. Varyan got a honorable death while Vol'jin died because of a shitty attack.
    Just a reminder that named chars are still mortal, like anyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Seeing as Anime is the lowest form of writing and storytelling, I'm not shocked Vol'Jin compares to it.
    Exactly that ! God forbid he had a real character or personality. But hey, he is gone so we can rest knowing his reign of failure is over.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    In my view, the Iron Horde is the perfect incarnation of the horde. Highly industrialised, good infrastructure with railways and factories, backed by shamanistic magic and each clan with its own identity within the larger horde.

We need Iron Orgrimmar
    Iron Orgrimmar looked fierce, like the Horde was a true war machine. A bunch of mud huts of bone and wood look like a fair breeze would knock them over. It perfectly contrasted Stormwind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draigo View Post
    He was a shitty character with a very forced and undeserved reign over the horde, he deserved a shitty death.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    What makes you think that gul'dan couldn't have just dropped it on them, the legion was two steps ahead of both the Alliance and horde, it had laid that trap even before the troops landed, which you learn during the rogue class campaign
    Something tells me he tried. But his aim is as crooked as his spine.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malacras View Post
    i agree, that one is more interesting than our gul'dan imo.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    I thought it was interesting that Sylvanas lifted Vol'jin with a single arm, which confirms she's very strong, not physically but due to unholy strength (or something) as a banshee.

10+ Year Old Account
    hell, that quality of these cinematics, wohoooo

Sylvanas looks incredible. Everything looked so badass. Seeing Thrall on the ground was sooooooooo goood. He should just retire.
    Voljin man, sad moment, think blizz didnt do a good job with him, his role in MoP and SoO was fine, but after that there was nothing.
    Now we have Sylvanas, I will hope she will calm down and dont get the way of Garrosh.

I think if Anduin is the new Leader, Baine would be an awesome match. There would be peace, but the other Leader would fuck things up xD
    Would love a book about Baine, man I love Tauren and he is so calm and can handle everything so well. It may look boring but I want a guy like Cairne back.

So, the cinematics were really great, I want more of them, moooooooreeeee. I hope blizz will work well on the lore for time with legion, cause now we can have good lore back.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    You can see that on the Alliance side, they had the upper hand and were winning. The Horde, however, were being pushed back and had many people severely wounded. On top of that, a new wave of demons were coming. There was no possibility of winning. Staying meant death, and nothing more. So what is the better option? Stay and die for nothing, or retreat, regroup and try to figure out a way to fight the legion?

The Alliance did the same thing. Once they Horde retreated, the Alliance no longer had to upper hand. Staying would only result in needless death, so they too retreated. This was an unwinnable battle.
    Unwinnable battle?
    So why horde didn't retreated in battle of icecrown ? there wasn't hope either, but with tirion last call we did it.
    There is no honor in horde since siege of orgrimmar, a abandoned faction with lack of leadership.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Something tells me he tried. But his aim is as crooked as his spine.
    Considering how fat that thing was it wouldn't have mattered where he threw that Eva ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Sylvanas asks for people to avenge Vol'jin, first close up shot from the crowd shows a yelling Orc with the Kor'kron armor + tabard from Garroshs True Horde.
    Hey! That tabard is clearly a symbol of "Orc Pride"! Not at all racist or associated with Orc supremacy in any way.