Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Because one faction, which accuses the other of being cowards, didn't even send all their leadership
    True. But that was actually smart by the Alliance leadership, the Horde was wreckless by sending everyone.

If it was a complete failure, we would be talking about Warchief Gallywix instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Aestholus View Post
    Varian had to die so Jaina suddenly forgot to teleport them all away like she did in Hyjal........
    she wasnt even there from the looks of it. the only alliance leaders there seemed to be Varian, Genn, and Geblin.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    The lack of strategic understanding by some posters on this thread...

Both sides failed the moment they sent ALL their leadership into an unknown territory, against an enemy known for their uncountable numbers. If anything, the retreat was sound too late, they were winning squat.
    I can only /sign that completely. The entire strategy of Alliance and Horde was flawed. Even your regular felguard will stomp the average grunt or footman. So instead of thinking about a tactic, they rush in and try to destroy the Legion in direct combat which is the dumbest thing you can do.

And why didn't the strategize when they were working together for simple cases like when one side needs to retreat (two blows with the horn means we are retreating because of something), or when they were getting ambushed? You know...military basic rules and tactics.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kioshi View Post
    You gotta remember they also forgot they had Archers in the night elves.
    the night elves werent there.
    malfurion and tyrande were not on the broken shore.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    Yes against a small pocket force. Weaklings.
    Meanwhile the Alliance was ON THE FRONTLINES, fighting the main force and noo ne got injured.

Please watch the cinematic again and read your ignorant post.
    Play the Horde side, its not a small pocket force you ignorant pissant.

True. But that was actually smart by the Alliance leadership, the Horde was wreckless by sending everyone.

If it was a complete failure, we would be talking about Warchief Gallywix instead.
    And because you decided you didnt need your archers your blaming the Horde?

I hate players that suck at WoW, But I also hate wanna be elitist who barely down normal raid and said that the game is too easy...... yea show me you mythic achivement before you say its too easy otherwise move along scum, because I heard wildstar need you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    the night elves werent there.
    malfurion and tyrande were not on the broken shore.
    Guess they were too busy in Val'sharah or something? It's a bit odd that the Night Elves and Draenei leaders, out of all of the Alliance races, were not there to fight against the main Legion threat. As much as I loved Gelbin blowing things up with his death machine I would have liked Velen and Tyrande/Malfurion around. They do show up later in Legion, Velen gets a nice little questline and Tyrande/Malf are basically all over Val'sharah, but....yeah I'm ranting at this point.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Deleted
    But it would change anything at the end? The Alliance sounded the retreat the moment they saw the Horde leaving, so that would be the same.
    The Horde had been struggling with demons even before the moment they decided to retreat.

But the situation is quite ambiguous, indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    My gosh those cinematics.

Those events really messed with Sylvanas I would say. Before she was all about the "Forsaken must live on forever" but after what happened, I think she finally realised that not only the forsaken are at the mercy of death. Just seeing her speechless when she has to call the retreat/when she realises Varian just sacrificies himself/aswell as Vol'Jin death shows how much of an impact it had on her.

I just can't wait to see what she will do next.

----

Varian was such a badass like wow. I never really like him all that much but ... wow. His death was really good, at first I feared he was gonna be corrupted by guldan but hopefully not. ALso about his weapons, you clearly see their "life" fades away when he dies so I think that's why players won't get them as artefact skin or whatever because they lost all their power. Their power was tied to Varian and Lo'gosh. THey both died and so did the weapons.

----

Vol'Jin death... kinda sad to be honest, you could see he was in pain. I hope the horde will be able to avenge him and I really hope Sylvanas doesn't screw up.

---

We finally know why Genn hates Sylvanas so much more now and why he wants her dead asap. Can't really blame him.
    Finally? Sylvana personally by her own hand murdered his son right in front of him. It's not a 'finally', Genn hates Sylvanas because she killed his family and destroyed his homeland, what's to get?
    Mistweaver Tax noun 1. The effect of both high mana costs, and lack of utility, coupled with requiring specific talent combinations to compete with other healers, while still not being able to compete with toolkits said healers have baseline in any competitive area.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kioshi View Post
    And because you decided you didnt need your archers your blaming the Horde?
    Where am I blaming the Horde for the Alliance tactical decisions? I'm saying that both factions were strategically stupid by sending their leadership into unknown territory.

Got a pit in my stomach watching these.

Great cinematics

10+ Year Old Account
    Great cinematics, made infinitly better by a decent sound track. The music was amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    you have 4 arms?
    are you a naga?
    Death Knight ,Mage and Hunter.

Didn't garrosh say orcs should die bloody and trashing on the battlefield? Ok Voljin died but because they retreated varian died too..

Greymane shall lead us to victory

Deleted
    So how did Sylvanas arrive at this point? I mean, she is all "rah rah horde!!!" now or what? From what I rememeber from my flawed knowledge of Warcraft lore doesn't she actually kind of dislike the horde and the horde dislikes her? I also find it strange that Blizzard is trying to make her a character we should root for. She is a monster in my eyes for what she did during Cata and now she is being made up to be some hero? Naaah. I'm glad I'm going alliance this expansion, the horde is dead.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Didn't garrosh say orcs should die bloody and trashing on the battlefield? Ok Voljin died but because they retreated varian died too..

Greymane shall lead us to victory
    Who cares about what Garrosh said?

In the cinematic an undead had green eyes instead of yellow. Do want ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by Myta View Post
    Finally? Sylvana personally by her own hand murdered his son right in front of him. It's not a 'finally', Genn hates Sylvanas because she killed his family and destroyed his homeland, what's to get?
    Yeah my bad, I meant why he hates her even more*

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikeost View Post
    So how did Sylvanas arrive at this point? I mean, she is all "rah rah horde!!!" now or what? From what I rememeber from my flawed knowledge of Warcraft lore doesn't she actually kind of dislike the horde and the horde dislikes her? I also find it strange that Blizzard is trying to make her a character we should root for. She is a monster in my eyes for what she did during Cata and now she is being made up to be some hero? Naaah. I'm glad I'm going alliance this expansion, the horde is dead.

- - - Updated - - -

Who cares about what Garrosh said?
    She has never been rah rah Horde, but she has always supported them since she was taken in by Thrall. Literally the only people who supported the forsaken, not to mention she also knows that she alone can't do shit, and the Horde has helped her in various campaign, most importantly the Battle for Undercity. (which btw, Voljin was part of)

Deleted
    Those cinematics show again how terrible and full of holes the story is.
    In legion you get to talk with one of the first naaru and you find out that illidan is the new savior!! But here we have naaru leading you into the fight to kill illidan(during tbc). And they have no clue about any of it, both then(about him being savior) and now(about them actually leading you into stopping and killing him, as they are looking for him).
    They really have gone full retard in attempt to make illidan the savior, the good guy. Even made up bullshit stories how he was helping us etc.

Just silly. Other than that, cinematics are actually good.
    Last edited by mmoc93208f15ee; 2016-08-09 at 08:07 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by genai View Post
    Those cinematics show again how terrible and full of holes the story is.
    In legion you get to talk with one of the first naaru and you find out that illidan is the new savior!! But here we have naaru leading you into the fight to kill illidan(during tbc). And they have no clue about any of it, both then(about him being savior) and now(about them actually leading you into stopping and killing him).
    They really have gone full retard in attempt to make illidan the savior, the good guy. Even made up bullshit stories how he was helping us etc.

Just silly. Other than that, cinematics are actually good.
    That's an awful tangent you got there. You don't even talk about the cinematics in your spoilers...