Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    Very well said, some people from both sides need to stop blaming each other's faction for what happened, and just sit down to enjoy the story for what it is. I honestly enjoyed every single cinematic.
    I felt bad for Vol'jin and terrible for Varian. I really like Sylvanas as the new Warchief. I understand Genn's desperation and anger of yet another loss/defeat (honestly he's been through a lot of dark shit) but I also see why the Horde had to retreat.

I feel like a great story awaits us, hopefully this expansion won't prove me wrong.
    At the end of the Xpac. "the pandaren, more than any other have suffered from the broken shore"
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    At the end of the Xpac. "the pandaren, more than any other have suffered from the broken shore"
    Nothing will save them from a mass-slapping this time.

Like:

Taran Zhu: We, have suffered more tha-

*SLAPS*
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

The cinematics are great and all but... dont they contradict the trailer? I mean, in the Legion trailer we see the alliance ship getting rekt by infernals before reaching the shore, making it crash and forcing Varian and the rest to fight in the beach. Yet in this new cinematics we also see that same ship appearing to bomb the legion and help the alliance retreat... (or are they different ships?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Gender is irrelevant. Everyone has a penis in video games, and it is measured purely on skill. Mionelol's cock is massive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayFrost View Post
    The cinematics are great and all but... dont they contradict the trailer? I mean, in the Legion trailer we see the alliance ship getting rekt by infernals before reaching the shore, making it crash and forcing Varian and the rest to fight in the beach. Yet in this new cinematics we also see that same ship appearing to bomb the legion and help the alliance retreat... (or are they different ships?)
    Different ships.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Nothing will save them from a mass-slapping this time.

Like:

Taran Zhu: We, have suffered more tha-

*SLAPS*
    *Sylvanas turns him into a quiver*
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Totally agreed. Genn was a treat in that cinematic. His white wolf form is so damn detailed and look simply great. The way he tore that demon apart was beautiful. And maybe I'm among the few but I absolutely love his new color scheme.
    Admittedly I was skeptical of his new color sheme at first, but after seeing it in action, you're right, it actually fits him perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    The part when he was busy mauling a demon's corpse and Varian had to call him twice with a "what the fuck are you doing" look was hilarious.
    Haha yeah, it sure was. By the way did I heared right? Did Genn called Varian ''my lord''? I didn't liked it one bit, Genn is a King of his own and should be equal to Varian, no reason to call him like that at all. Mostly because it also doesn't fit Genn's character, but oh well, I guess times change.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    oh well, I guess times change.
    And Varian is good as dead now, so well, whatever lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    That's completely wrong. The Rogue Campaign events happen after the Broken Shore, not before. The first recon team on Broken Shore is actually the Argent Crusade.
    During Rogue Campaign player can see Amber's memories. Player reads her letter. SI:7 were sent on recon. And captured by Detheroc. Before they coukd alert incoming Alliance and Horde fleets

I think it's very possible this is all part of Vol'jin's plan. What better way to force Sylvanas to rally the forsaken and for the horde and alliance to support her, than to become a martyr. I think he'll be back in spirit form at some point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vol'jin did absolutely nothing in the story even though he was made warchief and then just dies, but not before making the most unlikable horde leader the new warchief. He easily goes down as the worst character and the worst warchief ever imo.

I had a lot of faction pride for the horde back in cata and MoP when garrosh led the charge to new zones, it could have been salvaged if voljin made an orc the warchief, but all the good orcs are incredibly old now, and the youngest and most fleshed out (lorewise) orc hero was killed off.

Horde was absolutely pathetic wtfffff, Imagine garrosh with gorehowl ripping apart those demons, tusks of mannoroth on his back hngggggggggg .... I didnt miss him until now

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Vol'jin did absolutely nothing in the story even though he was made warchief and then just dies, but not before making the most unlikable horde leader the new warchief. He easily goes down as the worst character and the worst warchief ever imo.

I had a lot of faction pride for the horde back in cata and MoP when garrosh led the charge to new zones, it could have been salvaged if voljin made an orc the warchief, but all the good orcs are incredibly old now, and the youngest and most fleshed out (lorewise) orc hero was killed off.

Did anyone else see Vol'jin magically poof>>???????? Cuz i did........ I DONT think hes dead.

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post

Now now, she's still more likable than Gallywix.

What a long and funny thread.

-Great cinematics. Blizzard are getting better in this and I hope the upcoming cinematics in Legion be at least the same quality as the Broken Shore ones.

-Genn and Varian are two badasses and the death of Varian was sad but epic.

-Vol'jin was right calling for retreat. The Horde was facing a swarm of demons and they can't hold the position much longer. But from the Alliance point of view, it's normal to think they left them to die, the Alliance doesn't know what's happening up there.

-Gul'dan it's a great villain. Will be hard to get another one to keep his level.

-I liked the first person PoV used in the DH cinematics, and Maiev scratching the crystal was so cool.
    Last edited by Ezekyler; 2016-08-10 at 04:01 AM.

It is not betrayal, but from the perspective of someone standing below that cliff and looking up in hope of seeing their allies, it is. It comes down to perspective, but it definitely wasn't betrayal as in a trap or lure, though I totally understand why the Alliance characters below see it as one. They had no insight into the state of the Horde forces and honestly, seeing as the Alliance was facing some of the most powerful demons we've encountered throughout the game(Gul'dan included) and Horde was basically facing off fodder, the Alliance characters probably expected that the Horde was far better off than the actually were. Characters are not omniscient and its a good thing for the story.

I like it overall. It reminds me of the old Blizzard storytelling in some ways because they created a really good plot with this.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2016-08-10 at 03:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Loreguy126 View Post
    Did anyone else see Vol'jin magically poof>>???????? Cuz i did........ I DONT think hes dead.
    That was just a cut they did for dramatic effect. They jumped from his dying breath to the horde leaders wrapping him up and carting him off. After the cinematic he is burning on a funeral pyre.

Quote Originally Posted by Loreguy126 View Post
    There is a tiny, absolutely minuscule chance that he's still alive but I kind of doubt it. The fact that they covered him up at the funeral (I know, I know, ceremonial dressings) is a little suspect. That said, it's most likely me wanting him to not be dead because his death was absolute garbage writing as well as completely unfair to the character.

Dat spin mid air then the stab on the fel reaver's head though... No better way to go out. He did not forget to annoy Gul'Dan too.

DAMN GENN IS SUCH A BADASS SOMEONE HOLD ME

Seriously, I'm so happy to see him in a cinematic!
    Wish they would update the worgen models to look like that. It's awesome.
    Cool as a cucumber.

So i went and looked at the official story forums. Yeah they are really bad right now. Makes us look sane
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    So i went and looked at the official story forums. Yeah they are really bad right now. Makes us look sane
    that place has been a cesspit for years
    Holy shit lol