Different Level Toons in Group?

Each zone adapts to your level in legion right? So if I level to like 101 or 102 the first night in one zone, can my wife and daughter quest with me in a group, in another zone, even though they are still level 100? Does that make sense? Thanks!

Yes. Everyone sees mobs based on their level, the same with damage numbers.

So wait, if a level 110 and a level 100 both attack the same mob, they are doing the same % dps to the mob? Because they are scaled to relative level?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    So wait, if a level 110 and a level 100 both attack the same mob, they are doing the same % dps to the mob? Because they are scaled to relative level?
    Basically, yes. For any zone except Suramar.

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Basically, yes. For any zone except Suramar.
    Is Suramar the max level zone?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    scaling stops at lvl 110 damage wise, your damage will still increase the more gear you have, your damage dosnt get scaled down or stuff like that, the mobs just get scaled to mobs that are your lvl, they stop scaling at 110.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.