anyone found dread infiltrator for the pocket fel spreader toy

no one seems to know anything about it
    rank 1 dk
    find me on vindicatum.com

Apparently Demon Hunters using their spectral sight ability can see them.

Demon Hunters need to use Spectral Sight and talk to a Doomsayer. If they are a Dread Infiltrator, an additional option will appear (something along the lines of "There's something not quite right about you"). Selecting that option will turn the Doomsayer into a Dread Infiltrator.

Apparently the leather helm that drops from Illidan in Black Temple, Cursed Vision of Sargeras, also works to make this option appear.

I'm not sure on the chances for that option to appear. I have a suspicion that only one doomsayer in Stormwind (or Orgrimmar) can have that option at a time, with a possible "cooldown" between spawns. Though this I cannot confirm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by T87 View Post
    Apparently the leather helm that drops from Illidan in Black Temple, Cursed Vision of Sargeras, also works to make this option appear.
    I hope this is the case, because if it's only demon hunters that can get them, how are the people who ordered Collector's Edition supposed to get the toy without buying a second copy of the game digitally for the early access?

devs say chance to get this have been increased a lot via hotfix can anyone notice
    rank 1 dk
    find me on vindicatum.com

Quote Originally Posted by taximals View Post
    I hope this is the case, because if it's only demon hunters that can get them, how are the people who ordered Collector's Edition supposed to get the toy without buying a second copy of the game digitally for the early access?
    You can hit them once spawned. That said apparently any demon tracking (hunter, DH sight, and potion) apparently work in addition to the cursed vision as someone else mentioned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulandia View Post
    You can hit them once spawned. That said apparently any demon tracking (hunter, DH sight, and potion) apparently work in addition to the cursed vision as someone else mentioned.
    Thanks for the info! I was trying to find a group for it but no one would invite me because I dont have a DH lol. I'll use my hunter.

Can I see the infiltrator on the map or do I have to check every doomsayer?

I found one using Cursed Vision of Sargeras with my rogue. Only 1 person afaik of the ~5 of us it took to kill it got the toy. Had to check each Doomsayers dialog individually, they dont show up as demons on tracking. https://imgur.com/a/IIY19

Did a little more testing to try and spy them, I put Awesome fish and raid icons on all the doomsayers and set up a weakaura to track any combat events involving them and came across another. They don't change NPC ids or do any casts and it retained the Awesomefish until dead. Just silently gain the option it seems. ~10 minute respawn on the Doomsayer. The infiltrator I found before this was ~3hrs prior on a pretty quiet server, don't think I missed anyone else releasing one.

#3 after another 45minutes.
    Last edited by Kaustos; 2016-08-10 at 03:27 PM.

Is it possible to trade the toy or is it BoP?

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    You can sell the toy on Auction House.

10+ Year Old Account
    Found one using the potion - group of 4 of us killed it, 2 of which got the toy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Can I see the infiltrator on the map or do I have to check every doomsayer?
    Although the potion is supposed to show demons on the mini map, it doesn't function for these guys. You still have to talk to them to see if they have the dialogue option.
    Undefined animosity is a device of the spineless, the means of a fool.

I think I might have found some interesting link, when doomsayers yell, one of them turns into infiltrator. Found infiltrator twice right after they started to yell. Anyone can confirm this?

EDIT: Nevermind, it seems I was just lucky before.
    Last edited by Verdugo; 2016-08-13 at 10:24 AM.