Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    lol this is even more fun when wrath. Me and my brother take turn becoming dreadlord, then go into the alliance AH and wipe everyone, then spam sleep dust clouds everywhere, people cant use the AH haha. It just sleeps them when they get near.

I havent had any of these issues and I've done over a dozen of them already.

Get rekt scrub

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    This except without the pvp stuff. I play on stormrage and the invasion was extremely fun, didnt have any DC problems.

Although, there are most definitely a shitload of people back, got a 1255 wait in que a little earlier. Havent had that since the beginning of WoD.
    Oh god I forgot about the queue times, nooooooooooo. I play on Frostmourne OCE, which i'm pretty sure is one of the busiest realms on the 'US'. Behind Tichondrious, Illidan, Stormrage and a few others I believe. RIP.
    Last edited by Exerionx; 2016-08-10 at 12:52 AM.

Complaining about anything on the first day when you know everyone is going to be doing the same stuff is like going shopping the Friday after Thanksgiving and complaining about the crowds.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quest/scenario and first invasion went great for me; I logged in a bit after 11AM Pacific.

My only complaint is the rez timer. I die because the opposite faction is dropping aoe like hell, next thing I know I have to wait 2 minutes to rez

But it's a fucking blast on my pve realm toons!
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

Don't even bother trying to do invasions if you're on a PvP server playing the underpopulated realm. Guess my horde alts won't be getting any of the weapons!

Inb4 hurr hurr then don't play on a PvP server if you don't want PvP!@11

Very first one I did I think was bugged, it was me and maybe four other people. Still finished the invasion. The rest have all been normal with dozens or hundreds of people. Only DCed twice since the servers came up, so they're doing pretty good in my opinion.
    Cool as a cucumber.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've ran it so far on 5 toons on live on A52 US horde side PVE and it's been a blast !! world pvp and all !! this pre xpac event competes with wraths easily ! A+++

lol pvp servers

Fly in, hover over head until phase 3. Go to furthest part of map, kill demons there. Come back to area last boss spawns at, hit him once get insta ganked. Rez, fly up wait twelve minutes for the people that aren't ignoring boss to do pvp to kill it. Lather rinse and repeat.

7+ Year Old Account
    There is absolutely no excuse for Blizzard not bringing their A-game on the launch day of major new content. None. When you are putting something out new, and you've hyped it to the fkng roof, I dunno.....

Maybe expect lots of people and be prepared?

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Anyone?

I am finding it irritating that I'm back to targeting PvP players.

I don't PvP. So all that is happening is I'm contributing even LESS to downing the bad guys than usual for group content, simply because I have to manually click on bad guys among the crowd of Alliance characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurkov View Post
    Just finished the 4th invasion. Really, really fun so far.
    Best pre-xpack event IMO. And i've been in all of them.
    What is so fun about them?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PragmaticGamer View Post
    I am finding it irritating that I'm back to targeting PvP players.

I don't PvP. So all that is happening is I'm contributing even LESS to downing the bad guys than usual for group content, simply because I have to manually click on bad guys among the crowd of Alliance characters.

The demons are huge. Not that hard to click on them. Let tab rest for a bit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjaytee View Post
    How does it compare to the undead invasion (ahh the mist and the mayhem)
    Jaylock was banned. I wonder who this poster is....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narshe View Post
    My experience was perfect. Crazy hectic pvp mess between Horde and Alliance and demons. Was so much fun.
    So you were that guy who killed me, huh? I SHALL HAVE MY REVENGE

15+ Year Old Account
    i finshed the 1st invasion but it wasnt really fun bc if i landed i was immediatley killed by 40 allies, i wish i coulda helped out and killed some demons but it was overrun by ally scum

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ickz View Post
    Don't even bother trying to do invasions if you're on a PvP server playing the underpopulated realm. Guess my horde alts won't be getting any of the weapons!

Inb4 hurr hurr then don't play on a PvP server if you don't want PvP!@11
    just hover over the zone until its completed

Been perfect for me, sucks to be you. Best pre-xpack event since wrath.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragetacular View Post
    I've done over a dozen of them already.
    How long does it take until a new one spawns after I've done the initial 2?

Edit: Just got 2 different ones after the weekly reset.
    Last edited by pucca; 2016-08-10 at 07:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    lol this is even more fun when wrath. Me and my brother take turn becoming dreadlord, then go into the alliance AH and wipe everyone, then spam sleep dust clouds everywhere, people cant use the AH haha. It just sleeps them when they get near.
    Frankly, I can't believe the forums aren't in full meltdown mode over this particular element of the patch. Maybe it will take a day or two..