Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    For those who missed it: What he's saying is that he's special.
    you can be special too , do the test and post results http://www.abtirsi.com/quiz2.php

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    What is going on with society when you have so many people who can't even be faithful.
    This statement is meaningless without similar corresponding studies going back through the years to give any sort of general pattern or trend. For all we know this could simply be a steady norm, or even lower than it historically has been.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vain
    why would you buy a goat when you can buy a woman
    Noob. Because it is easier to cook a goat.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by vain View Post
    you can be special too , do the test and post results http://www.abtirsi.com/quiz2.php
    literally the opposite of this fool, although I'm pretty sure the poll is about traditional communism, not the old communism of the USSR.
    You are a: Communist Authoritarian Multilateralist Humanist Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been cheated on. Not surprising.

That being said 9% isn't that high.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis