Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaikal21 View Post
    so the alliance finally gets a whole new gilnean city and lore ONLY TO MAKE THEM NEUTRAL! now all the forsaken fanboys will be like 'oh shut up crying alliance fanboy' but if instead of this we had a forsaken neutral base they would destory the internet. the worgen deserve new lore and when they finally add it they make it neutral for gods sake. come on blizzard.......
    1. Genn and Gilneas/the Worgen get a focus in Stormheim alongside the Forsaken on the horde side, and that story is set to continue in patches most likely.

2. This village is nothing but a brief stop on your way to Ravencrest anyway. You show up, they don't like you and Jarod, you do a couple quests and you're buddies now and you move along, the entire thing could have been cut from the zone. This is not major Gilneas lore being made neutral. It's a footnote in the overall story of the zone.

so the alliance finally gets a whole new gilnean city and lore ONLY TO MAKE THEM NEUTRAL! now all the forsaken fanboys will be like 'oh shut up crying alliance fanboy' but if instead of this we had a forsaken neutral base they would destory the internet. the worgen deserve new lore and when they finally add it they make it neutral for gods sake. come on blizzard.......
    The Forsaken are my least favorite race in the entire game, and oh shut up crying alliance fanboy.

Also, its not new Worgen lore. Bradensbrook's citizens are not Worgen. It's also not a "neutral base". You do three quests there before moving on. I don't even think there's a flightpath there. And they're not exactly neutral. They hate everyone. When you and Jarod show up they wave their pitchforks at you and point their guns at you.

Plus, there is an entire new race of Tauren that are neutral.

Worgen are also the focal point of the Alliance side in Stormheim, and the conflict between Genn and Sylvanas seems to be a major focal point for the faction stories going forward in the expansion.

Just wait until you find out they made Tess Greymane neutral.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ogren View Post
    I think Bradensbrook is another case for the notion of Legion being a fan-service expansion. Everyone admittedly loves Gilnean architecture and pined for it when it was so underutilized back during Cataclysm, so here's a nice little Gilnean village that both factions can work with. I don't dislike it, but I'm kinda miffed that Greywatch is not Gilnean-styled either, gives the impression that Alliance Worgen don't care much for their architecture but neutral Gilneans do.
    Greywatch is a military camp, not a town. It being all tents and stuff makes sense since it's supposed to have been built quick, but sturdy. Think Roman legion encampments.