Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    for mythic ML for first few kills and on farm PL when raid killed it a few times already they will likly have higher ilvl piece and then can trade it to new people ofspeccs, or people who have been unlucky with not right kind of lootdropping.

Deleted
    I doubt that managing the stacking of people of an item slot that is already higher ilevel is going to be a realistic goal. It would need situations like having alts and the alts already overgearing a main. Even for most of the hard core guilds that sounds like a situation that will happen after they are well into farm at which point it won't matter.

it is however an cool idea in the end even though i rather have masterlooter above all!

I'm not certain yet, but it doesn't seem that amazing for guild groups.
    It says a lot when even the lead developer who is also responsible for designing raids has mentioned their guild uses n>g for its benefit of speeding loot handout. A feature along with FFA which is still enabled for cross realm PuGs still leaving a hole for an mischievous ML to take advantage of while GMs are still hands off. Watcher still lives in his bubble.

If devs really wanted to push PL on guilds then they have to outright remove ML or make PL overwhelmingly the best method outside of paid carries. In the meanwhile split coop groups either have to show even higher levels of trust for every single member of the group or get screwed with PL.
    Last edited by nekobaka; 2016-08-10 at 06:06 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nekobaka View Post
    It says a lot when even the lead developer who is also responsible for designing raids has mentioned their guild uses n>g for its benefit of speeding loot handout. A feature along with FFA which is still enabled for cross realm PuGs still leaving a hole for an mischievous ML to take advantage of while GMs are still hands off. Watcher still lives in his bubble.

If devs really wanted to push PL on guilds then they have to outright remove ML or make PL overwhelmingly the best method outside of paid carries. In the meanwhile split coop groups either have to show even higher levels of trust for every single member of the group or get screwed with PL.
    I don't think you understand what Need before Greed means for guild that works well. It is actually a form of Loot Council. They are not going to leave all members hitting Need uncontrollably. They just do a form of "Master Looter Loot Council" but in a slightly faster way because they are discussing on TeamSpeak on who hits Need or Greed and if they don't manage it that way they do it later with whispers and trading.