BiS with Mark of Honor gear?

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knows what the BiS pieces are if you chose to go the Mark of Honor route of gearing up your demon hunter?

I would guess anything that has the stat prio for your chosen spec.

Vengeance: Agility > Haste > Mastery > Versatility > Critical Strike

Havoc: Agility > Critical Strike > Versatility > Haste > Mastery

According to Icy-veins.com

Why worry about it though? Legion is 3 weeks away and we are going to trash all that equipment pretty soon.
    pane, nutella e demon hunter

Because there is nothing else to do anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Because there is nothing else to do anyway.
    Invasions? you get 700 ilvl loot from it and can be upgraded to 725

Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    Invasions? you get 700 ilvl loot from it and can be upgraded to 725
    Only the weapons can be upgraded.

Quote Originally Posted by caranthir nine
    Why worry about it though? Legion is 3 weeks away and we are going to trash all that equipment pretty soon.
    While true about the expansion being soon, the extra boost from the item levels is significant. Seeing as we don't have some of our most important talents until 110, the more help at the lower levels the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimzum View Post
    Only the weapons can be upgraded.

While true about the expansion being soon, the extra boost from the item levels is significant. Seeing as we don't have some of our most important talents until 110, the more help at the lower levels the better.
    iirc, we get a bigger stat boost from the lower levels to make up for it. I think it was mentioned in the last Q&A.

Only class I found markedly easier to level than DH was Monk when FoF stun still existed. More gear is still more gear though.

Quote Originally Posted by Svendd View Post
    Hey, I was wondering if anyone knows what the BiS pieces are if you chose to go the Mark of Honor route of gearing up your demon hunter?
    There's a few 710 pieces with crit/versatility. Grab those. The rest is pure choice. Follow the stat weights and get as much crit and versatility as you can and you should be fine. Weapons make the most difference imo and you can get free 725s if you know how to play the invasions. Got both of mine done in under 12 hours from starting the DH.