Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking at it's face and all I see is a butthole. Even worse is serebii says it sends it's insides out of the hole and punches the opponent. SEA CUCUMBER BUTTHOLE PUNCH!!
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    I'm looking at it's face and all I see is a butthole. Even worse is serebii says it sends it's insides out of the hole and punches the opponent. SEA CUCUMBER BUTTHOLE PUNCH!!
    Cannot unsee

10+ Year Old Account
    It kind of look like one of those Japanese bean animal toys. Mofutans? I can't remember what they are called. The are little beanbag-like animals with just a face, ears and tail.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Go poking real sea cucumbers and that's exactly what'll happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Go poking real sea cucumbers and that's exactly what'll happen.
    Just dont eat one. They taste horible.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_cucumber_as_food
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What's that Chinese leak? I missed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    Just crap as every leak that does not come from Coro Coro or from Pokemon themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    I'm trying to find it. There was a good compilation of the 4 leaks, but was hosted on 4chan and I guess it got deleted.

- - - Updated - - -

This is the thread where it originated. Smogon user Cresselia is the person posting the leaks. And if you look REAL closely, you'll see a wild MrTharne.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads...49746/page-199

10+ Year Old Account
    The Finals! Ash VS Alain!!

Airdate: 11/08/2016 ....now we will see what happens. But i got a felling team flare will jump in.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    The Finals! Ash VS Alain!!

Airdate: 11/08/2016 ....now we will see what happens. But i got a felling team flare will jump in.
    Please no, have mercy. Let them battle. Please have mercy, please.

Some new leaks on Serebii. Alola Raichu is Elec/Psychic, new Grass/Fairy mushroom

And a video on the school fish : http://webm.land/media/9HEN.webm Get Schooled! I think I found my water 'mon.
    Last edited by MrTharne; 2016-08-10 at 09:18 PM.

I am surprised the mushroom pokemon doesn't have a gimmick, cause that seems to be the theme with new alola pokemon.

Deleted
    Raichu is adorbs. :3
    More l = great name xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    Raichu is adorbs. :3
    More l = great name xD
    I want to punch the Raichu so badly, I dunno why. Maybe becuase it kinda feels like Politoad in orange, my most-hated Pokemon.
    Also have to agree on the great Morelull, I hope it has some silly animations to fit the name.
    I'm also curious how the Waterpokemon and it's Swarmability actually works. Maybe something like you need to catch more than one of it or so.
    I also really hope Marowak get's good Versions of his "Boneattacks". I always hated that Earthquake is simply better than all of them. In general I think Earthwuake was kind of a mistake, in that it's too good. If they are physical ghostmoves it shouldn't be a Problem while fire feels a tiny bit more redundant, though a high-dmg, non-recoil firemove might be nice.

For now I plan on getting Mimikyu (I wanna give it hugsies ), A-Marrowak, Mr.Owl, Mudsdale and maybe A-Ninetales. I'll probably run with Zygarde (pls buff Earth's wrath) and one of the normal Legendarys later though.
    Making an electric Team depending on how exactly Kapu-rikis ability works might be nice too. It kinda depends on how HMs are handled, which btw kinda made me hate Waterpokemon since you have so many WaterHMs. If they keep current HMs someone other than Breloom that can still be useful with cut and Rocksmash would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Please no, have mercy. Let them battle. Please have mercy, please.
    Oh they will. Ash cannot win. The next episode after that is about Zygarde (likely the blue Z2 Flare has) fuckign shit up in Lumiose.

Alolan Raichu ability doubles his speed in electric terrain... NEEEEEEED.

Also do you remember Puka ? The blue eyed Pikachu that could sense waves in the anime ? Yeah... now check the eyes and the typing of the alolan Raichu

This is gonna be the best game ever. I am just so hyped I'm gonna die.

- - - Updated - - -

Also... the more Alolan forms I see the more I think the eevee will get something. They were shown several time during the different trailers and I really don't think it's just a coincidence.

Homophobia is so gay.

alola raichu means alola pikachu and pichu

- - - Updated - - -

which might mean ash might get two pikachus
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Kinda annoying that it only seems to be gen 1 receiving new forms so far. Just hope they spread it out between the generations for Pokemon like Druddigon to receive an improved form / typing.

Deleted
    Hopefully there will also be some combat use for Illuminate since the new mushroom Pokemon has it now too.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Chinese leak said there would be a mushroom pokemon.
    Dat A-Raichu <3
    So, Yowashi/Wishiwashi evolves but doesn't evolve via it's ability? Serebii says it's ability changes it into that form when it reaches a certain level.
    Hope Pyukumuku evolves and become's a Water/Fighting type. *visions of Fennekin with fist ears*

- - - Updated - - -

http://orig07.deviantart.net/6036/f/...io-dadh76v.jpg Poseidon quivers before him