I think she is awsome mom.
    Prove me otherwise.
    You make my heart sad
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Doesn't all male sexuality really just boil down to trying to fuck your mom anyways?
    If you think about it most fetishes could follow that

Quote Originally Posted by Aboubacar View Post
    Yeah the Catholic church tried that. Didn't work so hot for them... It's not realistic
    Random post is random? Might wanna read the post I quoted. They say no harm no foul if they aren't having kids.....well the only way to guarantee that is to NOT have sex. No other form of BC is 100%. Their argument is invalid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    You make my heart sad
    Doesn't make her bad mother tough.
    People are diffrent accept it .

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Random post is random? Might wanna read the post I quoted. They say no harm no foul if they aren't having kids.....well the only way to guarantee that is to NOT have sex. No other form of BC is 100%. Their argument is invalid.
    I missed the sarcasm tone in the last post of yours

Doesn't all male sexuality really just boil down to trying to fuck your mom anyways?
    If you believe the crackpot coke head Freud, yes. If you are a reasonable human being, no.

Sex leads to children. The only form of birth control that's 100% is abstinence.
    This isn't true, the female could be deliberately sterilized and it would be impossible to have children. The male could be sterilized, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Deleted
    It is actually, particularly when you're younger and in your dreams. Another typical MMO-C goer that didn't take high school level psych. Lots of people have dreams where they have sex with their mother or father or grabbing different body parts.

This is literally the first section on wikipedia on Freud

In psychoanalysis, the Oedipus complex (or, less commonly, Oedipal complex) is a child's desire, that the mind keeps in the unconscious via dynamic repression, to have sexual relations with the parent of the opposite sex (i.e. males attracted to their mothers, and females attracted to their fathers).[1][2]

The Oedipus complex occurs in the third — phallic stage (ages 3–6) — of the five psychosexual development stages: (i) the oral, (ii) the anal, (iii) the phallic, (iv) the latent, and (v) the genital — in which the source of libidinal pleasure is in a different erogenous zone of the infant's body. The Oedipal complex originally refers to the sexual desire of a son for his mother and does not have to be reciprocated.

Sigmund Freud, who coined the term "Oedipus complex", believed that the Oedipus complex is a desire for the parent in both males and females; he deprecated the term "Electra complex", which was introduced by Carl Gustav Jung in regard to the Oedipus complex manifested in young girls. Freud further proposed that boys and girls experience the complex differently: boys in a form of castration anxiety, girls in a form of penis envy; and that unsuccessful resolution of the complex might lead to neurosis, pedophilia, and homosexuality. A child's identification with the same-sex parent is the successful resolution of the complex.

Men and women who are fixated in the Oedipal and Electra stages of their psychosexual development might be considered "mother-fixated" and "father-fixated." In adult life, this can lead to a choice of a sexual partner who resembles one's parent.

So, it can be in your subconscious and you don't even know you want to have sex with your mother.
    Although I agree with what you said, I was never taught psychology in highschool. Wasn't apart of any of our classes for whatever reason. But that's an interesting concept.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLimonTree View Post
    If you believe the crackpot coke head Freud, yes. If you are a reasonable human being, no.
    To be clear, it's not accepted as fact and has been debated since Freud wrote it. It's based on observation only, so it's possible it could be partially true, but just as likely it isn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    Doesn't make her bad mother tough.
    People are diffrent accept it .
    I think saying you would get rid of all 8 of your other kids in order to keep having sex with one of your kids qualifies someone as a bad mother. Getting rid of your kids is kinda, the opposite of being a mother.
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

His observations seem reasonable to me, at least some of them.
    An apple that's only partially covered in shit is still a bad idea to eat.

boys in a form of castration anxiety, girls in a form of penis envy; and that unsuccessful resolution of the complex might lead to neurosis, pedophilia, and homosexuality.
    When you put stuff like this into your theory you lose credibility with me.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLimonTree View Post
    An apple that's only partially covered in shit is still a bad idea to eat.

When you put stuff like this into your theory you lose credibility with me.
    It was the 1920s and no one understood homosexuality. Penis envy is a real thing, castration anxiety has an unfortunate name, it's more important to remember the competitive nature between men to impress women which starts early in life trying to do better than your father to woo your mother.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    Incest is a plague in (some parts of) UK, but not really punishable, and because of that UK have a lot of "disabled" people around, so it not only makes you sick when you hear rumors, but also when you see another mutated children in your area. And you know that everyone knows, but no one do anything with that ... There is a reason why such things should be illegal, not only because it is not decent, but because it creates humanoid monsters.
    Wait...what?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    North Wales
    Okay, fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    I think saying you would get rid of all 8 of your other kids in order to keep having sex with one of your kids qualifies someone as a bad mother. Getting rid of your kids is kinda, the opposite of being a mother.
    How so?
    Bonds form diffrent, not every one feels the family bond with their family.
    People have a right to chose.

She gave them birth looked after them i think she is preaty much done and can do what ever she wants after that.
    Don't you?

Get out of the normal stereotype and actually smell the reality.

It was the 1920s and no one understood homosexuality. Penis envy is a real thing, castration anxiety has an unfortunate name, it's more important to remember the competitive nature between men to impress women which starts early in life trying to do better than your father to woo your mother.
    And it was reasonable to think the Earth was flat at one point. And there can't be any other reason that a kid would want to compete with his father other than to fuck his mom. What a reasonable conclusion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    How so?
    Bonds form diffrent, not every one feels the family bond with their family.
    People have a right to chose.

She gave them birth looked after them i think she is preaty much done and can do what ever she wants after that.
    Don't you?

Get out of the normal stereotype and actually smell the reality.
    Yeah... I'm done with you >.>
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    As long as they aren't making children, who the hell cares what two consenting adults are doing.
    She is 36 and has 9 children.

Something tells me practising safe sex is not at the top of her priority list.

What if you get a vasectomy or your tubes tied? Or you can't have kids?

The point they were making is that the "You can't do incest because of birth defects" argument falls apart when more closely examined.
    Neither a vasectomy or tubal ligation are 100%. Even people who thought they couldn't have kids for various medical reasons have gotten pregnant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Leobald View Post
    She is 36 and has 9 children.

Something tells me practising safe sex is not at the top of her priority list.
    Maybe not in this specific case, but if one party is sterilized and it's impossible for them to have a child, who the hell cares what to consenting adults are doing.

- - - Updated - - -

Neither a vasectomy or tubal ligation are 100%. Even people who thought they couldn't have kids for various medical reasons have gotten pregnant.
    A total hysterectomy or testicle castration are both 100% ways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

I'm pretty sure we ban that because it is harming people, specifically their mutant children.

Though that begs the question whether it'd be okay as long as we sterilized one of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.