Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    You're very welcome! So glad you like the result - it was fun to make

And another one done - this time for @Moyzo. You've waited very patiently for your wallpaper, which I haven't the time to do, but here is a signature as requested - hope you like it

Non MMOC size signature for use on other forums:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

As always, if you would rather re-request, the cooldown is one week
    Shyama, this signature is amazing! I absolutely love it! Thank you very much, I greatly appreciate it

10+ Year Old Account
    No problem! Glad it's how you imagined

Claimed and done:

Hope this is to your liking As always, if you're not happy with the results, the cooldown to re-request is one week
    Thank you! I love it!
    Last edited by Thandorr; 2016-08-09 at 12:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm looking for something a little bit different. ^This is an example I have.

Basically, I want a 'logo' for my guild to put on our website, needs to have a transparent background. http://162.243.245.17/index.php - Current (temp link) website, its not really near finished, but I'm not that great with PS to make something nice.. (also I'm not worried about the IP of this site, its a droplet I can easy get it changed once I'm ready to release the site)

The text should say:
    Rebuff For Confidence (this should be bigger size)
    Mal'ganis - US (smaller size underneath, maybe offset?)

Logo-wise: It can be something completely different or none at all, no preference.

Feel free to maybe use a different font / color, but it should match and blend well with the rest of the theme on the website. Thanks in advance!

7+ Year Old Account
    Any news on WMV updates? I really wanna start making sigs again! Typical when I finally get a little time I can't do it

My (newbie) DeviantArt - Beautiful sig by Shyama

Deleted
    Good Morning folks, hope all is well! Was hoping someone would be able to make me a new signature/avatar. I've had my current one for 2 expansions now and it's time for a class re-roll!

Visible text: Lulee

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Lulee/advanced I'm currently wearing the Grevious set (Red and Green one) with the eye patch. Here is the wowhead link since the armory is not really working at the moment - http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room...8yei808BMN87cG

Gear set: Grevious Season 15 set, see wowhead link

Helm visible: Yes please!

Your pose: I'll leave that up to you!

General colour scheme: As i'm a mistweaver i'd like something misty, with the green mistweaver colors if possible

Any extras: If you want to include anything to do with the monk, like Chi-Ji or Yu'lon then that would be cool, but i'll leave it up to your imagination!

I would like to thank anyone in advance who attempts this for me, I appreciate all the time and effort it will take to make.

Thanks!

/Dobby/Lulee

Quote Originally Posted by Moyzo View Post
    Shyama, this signature is amazing! I absolutely love it! Thank you very much, I greatly appreciate it
    Quote Originally Posted by Thandorr View Post
    Thank you! I love it!
    You are both most welcome It's always a big boost to know that people are happy with their new signatures

To everyone waiting for requests to be done:

It's only me working on requests until WMV is fixed, so please continue to be patient - everyone has been fantastic so far <3 There have been a huge number of requests posted recently, probably two for each one completed, so there may be quite a wait. I'm only picking up signature requests for now because they generally take less time than larger images, so if you are requesting other things you may have to wait until all the other artists are up and running again. You can carry on re-posting your requests once a week or you can wait until WMV is working again - you'll know when that happens if you keep an eye on this thread

I'll carry on trying to make signatures when I can. If you feel you've been missed out, please re-post your request after the one week cooldown - some requests take longer than others or one request might spark my imagination more than others, so they won't necessarily be made in order of posting.

Once again, thank you all so much for your patience <3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slashgordon View Post
    Signature
    Visible text: Cataclysmic, EU Steamwheedle Cartel
    Armoury: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ysmic/advanced (Not sure how well the armoury is working at the moment, I'm an Orc male wearing Heroic Throne of Thunder Shaman tier gear, with the robe rather than the chest / legs)
    Gear Set: Heroic Throne of Thunder Shaman tier set using Robe model. (Shaman Tier 15)
    Helm Visible: Yes please!
    Cloak Visible: No thanks
    Pose: I don't really mind the pose to be honest, something that makes me look cool without obscuring my gear
    General colour scheme: Dark Blues: Shaman colours!
    Extras: Lightning. I'm an ele sham so lightning and maybe some lava would be cool

Thanks in advance if anyone decides to pick this up!
    Claimed and done:

Hope you like it If not, the cooldown to re-request is one week
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Wow. Outstanding!!!!! Thank you SO much, you da best!

Quote Originally Posted by Slashgordon View Post
    Wow. Outstanding!!!!! Thank you SO much, you da best!
    You're welcome! Great to know that you like it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seminas View Post
    1 Week bump
    Claimed and done:

Your transmog is very old gear and I had to work quite hard to give it some shape, but I think it came out okay Hope you like this very colourful signature, but if you would rather re-request, the cooldown is one week
    Requests CLOSED

Signature:

Visible text: (Vette)
    Armory link http://us.battle.net/wow/pt/characte...s/Vette/simple
    Gear set: (the one i'm using)
    Helm visible: (no)
    Cloak visible: (no)
    Your pose: Cute smile over the shoulder
    General colour scheme: (purple)
    Any extras: I would like the signature to show the kirin tor eye symbol

OBS: If @Shyama could do it, i would be extremely happy!
    Last edited by Chantique; 2016-08-18 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by benvr4 View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Visible text: Firelord or starcaller depending on what spec/pose yall choose - Blinknblock
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/whisperwind/Blinknblock/advanced
    Gear set: What is currently transmoged pls
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: I was thinking like "in a last attempt to save herself sorta situation, Arms in the air, eyes glowing, hair raising up defying gravity, casting a flamestrike directly at her feet in desperation!"
    General colour scheme: Id say keep it spec related, if yall go with fire then something like firelands would be awesome, if yall go the arcane route then a malygos/hagara/ulduar route would be cool.
    Any extras: I finially got reins of Onyxia after 178 attempts so if you can incorporate her thatd be cool.

Also looking for a signature as well if possible...

Signature:
    Visible text: Blinknblock
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/whisperwind/Blinknblock/advanced
    Gear set: that set I'm using on armory
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: somethign similar to the wallpaper request or something epic. Yall do amazing work so i know i wont be disapointed
    General colour scheme: Definently fire related
    Any extras:

Cant post links so they are there minus the https
    1 month bump

Claimed and done:

Your transmog is very old gear and I had to work quite hard to give it some shape, but I think it came out okay Hope you like this very colourful signature, but if you would rather re-request, the cooldown is one week [/QUOTE]

Love the way it turned out! You are bae!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wont let me add a link but my character is Blood Elf

Race is Blood Elf

Signature:
    Visible text: Stormir
    Gear set: Tier 11 Heroic Paladin Gear
    Helm visible: Yes
    Cloak visible: Yes
    Your pose: Your pick
    General colour scheme: General Paladin/ Holy Colors. Would like him to seem radiating holy energy or Consecration
    Any extras: You pick, surprise me!!

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 2560x1440
    Visible text: Stormir
    Gear set: T11 Heroic Holy pally
    Your pose: Targeting
    General colour scheme: Same as Signature
    Any extras: again surprise me!!!

Thank you in advance and looking forward to both!! I love the art here!

Quote Originally Posted by Seminas View Post
    Love the way it turned out! You are bae!
    Yay, you like it - I'm so glad

Quote Originally Posted by Saybel View Post
    1 week bump!
    Claimed and done:

Hope you like it If you're not happy, the cooldown to re-request is one week

@Vette There are quite a few requests to do at the moment, which I'm working my way through. I'll try to get yours done too, but there may be a bit of a wait. If it's not done after a week, you can bump your request to make sure it doesn't get forgotten
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay, you like it - I'm so glad

Claimed and done:

Hope you like it If you're not happy, the cooldown to re-request is one week

@Vette There are quite a few requests to do at the moment, which I'm working my way through. I'll try to get yours done too, but there may be a bit of a wait. If it's not done after a week, you can bump your request to make sure it doesn't get forgotten
    It's amazing! Thank you for your work <3
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

No problem @Shyama! i know that the signature will be amazing

Oh my gosh, back (again) from a long break and a new thread is going. I got the itch to start making signatures again but since pre-patch WMV doesn't seem to work if you don't have a backed up WoW folder. Oh well. I'll just subscribe and watch other people's work in the meantime

Hey all! Seeing a lot of great signatures out there that some of you have crafted and definitely thankful for what you do in your spare time.
    I'm posting here because I would like to request a signature for myself!

Signature: "Gnomriklamar"

Visible text: My character's name please with the guild as well "Trash Complex"

Armory link: Wont let me post a link quite yet so... (battledotnet)/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Gnomriklamar/simple

Gear set: Transmog set off armory

Helm visible: Helm visible yes.

Cloak visible: Cloak hidden please.

Your pose: Almost as levitating in the air with weapons drawn. I usually pop the "Personal Spotlight" toy and levitate myself with weapons drawn while we sit around in raids haha.

General colour scheme: Alliance based colors as you'll be able to tell from my transmog, so Blue, Golden yellow, Silverish...anything that looks good.

Any extras: Really unsure where to go from here. Just looking for a basic sig with my character looking gnomishly bad-ass and reppin my guild. Doesnt have to be too crazy but I've played priest for awhile so you can cheese it out if you want with priestly light and all that jazz.

Thank you so much for taking your time to do this. YOU ARE AWESOME!

To everyone waiting for requests to be done:
    It's only me working on requests until WMV is fixed, so please continue to be patient
    did you consider uploading your (old) wow and wmv folder? that way all the other artists could download it and resume their work.

Quote Originally Posted by Saybel View Post
    It's amazing! Thank you for your work <3
    You're very welcome So glad you like it

Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    did you consider uploading your (old) wow and wmv folder? that way all the other artists could download it and resume their work.
    I did wonder about doing that, but I have no idea where I could upload something that big Also, I'm not sure what I'd have to take out to protect my security etc.
    Requests CLOSED

It might be hard to put up for people to download since my WOD backup is almost 29gb. And there could be legal issues as well if Blizzard decides they don't want us doing that.

And Shy, amazing work trying to keep up with all this!