Deleted

Demon hunter lvling as goldfarming

Creating a demon hunter and lvling it fast to 100 gives around 1000 gold, and takes around 1 hour.

There are probably faster ways, but for simple grinding it is quite fast.
    Is that broken?

1k gold in an hour? no, its not broke

Deleted
    No, considering you can earn much more then 1000 gold per hour otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    Creating a demon hunter and lvling it fast to 100 gives around 1000 gold, and takes around 1 hour.

Is that broken?
    No, that isn't really broken. They want that they have some coin to transmog, and such too.

1.000 gold for 1 hour of work, that isn't much. Would've been worse if like, 3.000+ gold for the intro.

And the fact, you lose a little time, having to send, log and recreate character to do it again.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post

Is that broken?
    1000 gold in a hour is actually quite bad gold making. On run of say firelands will net you around 2k to 4K and that isn't counting any transmog drops which can earn one a lot more and takes about a half hour.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you've got a fully built garrison you can still get over 1k in 5-10 minutes, albeit only once per day per toon...

Quote Originally Posted by Jewsco View Post
    1000 gold in a hour is actually quite bad gold making. On run of say firelands will net you around 2k to 4K and that isn't counting any transmog drops which can earn one a lot more and takes about a half hour.
    Fireland transmog lol hahahahaha good one.

Better to just farm invasions on all your 100's every 4 hours for the felbats. That's where the good dosh is at

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    Fireland transmog lol hahahahaha good one.
    Agreed not many good items in there but I have sold more than a few things for 1k or
    More

Deleted
    I don't think you realize that Firelands and old raids have been nerfed. You cannot make 2-4k on the gold and drops from bosses alone unless you find epic bind on equip gear. I run firelands every week and don't even net 500g.

Deleted
    It's criminally slow even for grinding, especially since there are no real drops.

Hell. You can go to those herds of Elekks outside Karabor and farm them for an hour and have 1000 Fur or something, if you're a Skinner you can skin them too.. so also leather. Fur is what.. 4G/piece .. leather was 7G/piece today, no contest.

Quote Originally Posted by WhyAmIhere View Post
    I don't think you realize that Firelands and old raids have been nerfed. You cannot make 2-4k on the gold and drops from bosses alone unless you find epic bind on equip gear. I run firelands every week and don't even net 500g.
    You're doing something wrong then. FL 25H should still be giving in the region of 1.5k-2k per clear.

And demon hunter starting experience gold is fine. You want them to be able to pay for enchants, food, and all that stuff.

Agreed not many good items in there but I have sold more than a few things for 1k or
    More
    maybe back in mists when you needed to have a tank spec to solo it.

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    maybe back in mists when you needed to have a tank spec to solo it.
    A lot of people would rather throw gold at something than fly across a map and get it themselves. When you have half a million gold 1k gold is ass wiping money. Hell I made millions in Ffxi selling carrots next to the chocobo barn at four times the cost of the auction house which was a 10 second walk away from the barn.

Quote Originally Posted by AsaKappa View Post
    You're doing something wrong then. FL 25H should still be giving in the region of 1.5k-2k per clear.

And demon hunter starting experience gold is fine. You want them to be able to pay for enchants, food, and all that stuff.
    Shameless plug for my addon (in sig) but you are pretty much spot on. Since 7.0.3 hit I've averaged 1,773 gold in loot + vendor, and takes about 30 minutes. Before 7.0.3 I was averaging somewhere around 2,300 a run, so a bit of a nerf, but still great returns.
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AsaKappa View Post

Maybe it's because I'm doing Firelands 10 man normal? I didn't think there would be a difference but I think I'm wrong here

10+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't give that much anymore.