Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Justice Department Reports that Baltimore Police Have Racial Bias

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/09/us/bal...ort/index.html

Can we end the debate and retrain our police force now?

Quote Originally Posted by Aboubacar View Post

Race threads are not allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Race threads are not allowed.
    It's news about police training

It's news about police training
    Doesn't matter, mine have been closed for less.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great. Let's see some of the people clamoring for police reform step up and volunteer to be police officers. Be the change you want to see in the world, and all that.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    Great. Let's see some of the people clamoring for police reform step up and volunteer to be police officers. Be the change you want to see in the world, and all that.
    Did you even watch the video? Certain police departments need training in de-escalation tactics (which keep them and the public safer by preventing violence). That's what it's about. It's not a cop hate article.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Justice Department investigation found that the Baltimore Police Department engages in unconstitutional practices that led to disproportionate rates of stops, searches and arrests of African-Americans, and excessive use of force against juveniles and people with mental health disabilities.
    Imagine that...
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

10+ Year Old Account

You don't understand! Justice Department has been overrun by evil SJWs that fake the data!

/s
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I get the issue that some of you feel bad when someone with "mental health" issues gets shot.

But fact is police are not doctors and shouldn't be expected to act like one. Not to mention if that suspect with "mental health" immediately attacks officers then the officers definitely shouldn't be expected to talk the person down or whatever crap you guys want.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

15+ Year Old Account
    Gee, I wonder why...
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    I get the issue that some of you feel bad when someone with "mental health" issues gets shot.

But fact is police are not doctors and shouldn't be expected to act like one. Not to mention if that suspect with "mental health" immediately attacks officers then the officers definitely shouldn't be expected to talk the person down or whatever crap you guys want.
    Well I'd like some more clarification on what "attacked" means and if every "attack" is actually life threatening. Cause as it stands resistance is considered "attacking".

Deleted

clearly this means Baltimore is run by a white capitalist supremacist.
    Oh wait, its run by black people.

Why you people didn't believe the justice department's report on the Michael Brown case. So which is it? Michael Brown was a thug who got what he had coming or that Baltimore isn't racist? You can't have both.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Also this. The majority of Baltimore PD is black.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    You don't understand! Justice Department has been overrun by evil SJWs that fake the data!

/s
    I recall people like you saying when the same justice department found Michael Brown to be responsible for what happened in Ferguson claiming "The justice department is racist too!"

So yet again I say which is it: Michael Brown was a thug who got what was coming or Baltimore PD is racist?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    I recall people like you saying when the same justice department found Michael Brown to be responsible for what happened in Ferguson claiming "The justice department is racist too!"

So yet again I say which is it: Michael Brown was a thug who got what was coming or Baltimore PD is racist?
    People like me? I don't even know who Michael Brown is...
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

People like me? I don't even know who Michael Brown is...
    So, yeah. The usual people screaming about racism. No knowledge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    So, yeah. The usual people screaming about racism. No knowledge.
    Lol, you are confused. The justice department screams about racism, not me.

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Why you people didn't believe the justice department's report on the Michael Brown case. So which is it? Michael Brown was a thug who got what he had coming or that Baltimore isn't racist? You can't have both.

Also this. The majority of Baltimore PD is black.
    Did you know that the DOJ gave a report about Ferguson which pretty much had the same points in regards to discrimination as in Baltimore.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.174e2c18bebd

The majority of the police force has nothing do with them being majority black. This is about the the commanders from the top telling officers how to enforce. Plus it is more about a numbers game. Watch The Wire.

Even if the Baltimore PD was all white it would be more about the practices of racial discrimination practice against its black citizens. Not claiming 100% of all the white officers are racist.

Yep. Never said anything like that before.

You 100% know who he is and are now feigning ignorance to support your little stance. So now the truth comes out you're unwilling to concede and truly are ignorant.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Did you know that the DOJ gave a report about Ferguson which pretty much had the same points in regards to discrimination as in Baltimore.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.174e2c18bebd

The majority of the police force has nothing do with them being majority black. This is about the the commanders from the top telling officers how to enforce. Plus it is more about a numbers game. Watch The Wire.

Even if the Baltimore PD was all white it would be more about the practices of racial discrimination practice against its black citizens. Not claiming 100% of all the white officers are racist.
    That's nice. The same justice department made a report saying that the Ferguson case had nothing to do with racism and supported that Michael Brown dove at the cop. WHICH IS IT???

Can we finally denounce Michael Brown as being the scum he was. If you do not, then I will also refuse to believe the reports calling them racist.

Also kind of funny that both of those cities have a HEAVY black population on the police force. So you're basically say black people are racist against black people.

10+ Year Old Account
    You 100% know who he is and are now feigning ignorance to support your little stance. So now the truth comes out you're unwilling to concede and truly are ignorant.
    If you say so...