Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    She's an 18 year old girl? Who cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    At the very least he should publicly punish them, embarrassing them into acting like a young lady is supposed to act like
    Ladies can act however they like with no consequences... feminism man.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    can someone for fucks sake tell me why weed is so evil?
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Well, I just see a regular black girl.
    Join check
    Slutty outfit check
    twerking check

what a hoe

sarkasm for the idiots out there, lets enjoy that dumb girl some weed
    Last edited by PaterMDx; 2016-08-10 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Do you inject them instead? Seems a bit extreme for alcohol, but whatever floats your boat.
    He's probably just wanting to further his opinion on the matter.

- - - Updated - - -

At the very least he should publicly punish them, embarrassing them into acting like a young lady is supposed to act like

Publicly punish them? What the fuck? When I want to punish my kids should I take them up to the mall and do it? Thats absurd. Also, you have a trump profile pic, you are the last person to be giving moral instructions to people.

So Malia who skipped the DNC to go get stoned at Lollapalooza was caught smoking a joint while attending. In addition she was dressed like a slut with her ass cheeks hanging out and a tube top and twerking all over boys. What happened to being parents, and being a good role model for them. And why did the secret service allow it to happen? Where did she buy it? Why wasnt the dealer detained by the secret service? How could they even be sure it wasnt spiked or poisoned marijuana.

Now I remember when Bush's daughters were caught drinking underage and he and they were raked over the coals for months about it. Wonder how many times youll hear this reported on MSNBC or CNN. IM guessing 0
    Let me guess, you're a trump supporter...

Deleted
    So Malia who skipped the DNC to go get stoned at Lollapalooza was caught smoking a joint while attending. In addition she was dressed like a slut with her ass cheeks hanging out and a tube top and twerking all over boys. What happened to being parents, and being a good role model for them. And why did the secret service allow it to happen? Where did she buy it? Why wasnt the dealer detained by the secret service? How could they even be sure it wasnt spiked or poisoned marijuana?

http://radaronline.com/photos/malia-...photo/1329676/

Now of course there is physical proof she was smoking joints so why has she not been arrested??? That's right, her dad is President and is pro pot. He has pardoned thousands of crack heads and pot smokers.

Now I remember when Bush's daughters were caught drinking underage and he and they were raked over the coals for months about it. Wonder how many times youll hear this reported on MSNBC or CNN. IM guessing 0
    wow, slut shaming? nice.

You are not a nice person are you? She can dress how she likes, no matter how sexist and disgusting your opinions are.

AS for it being dope 1. I dont give a fuck, and 2. you have no proof.

Mods should lock this shameful thread.

Yes. My lips never touched alcohol or drugs. I had good parents. I was told the dangers of drugs and alcohol, and had I ever came home smelling like either, I would be thrown out of the house
    So what you're saying is you're a dork?

Nah but seriously let a teen be a teen. Every single person on the planet who isn't a sociopath would much rather go to a festival and have fun than go to the DNC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Houyi View Post
    wow, slut shaming? nice.

You are not a nice person are you? She can dress how she likes, no matter how sexist and disgusting your opinions are.

AS for it being dope 1. I dont give a fuck, and 2. you have no proof.

Mods should lock this shameful thread.
    This is one of the few websites left with a #FiveGuysAndFries / GamerGate thread, I doubt this one is getting locked anytime soon.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

10+ Year Old Account
    Good on the Obama's for raising a normal teenage girl, and allowing her to do things that normal teenage girls do.
    Eat yo vegetables

Nah but seriously let a teen be a teen.
    Nah, im not ok with that stance.
    We already have enough pregnant HIV Teens coz of that shit.
    Fucking arround and taking drugs have nothing to do with "being a teen".
    Maybe most of the guys here had wrong friends?

Deleted
    If there is video of you smoking it, then that same video shows that you possessed it. Its impossible to consume something without possessing it
    I possessed it at 1 point, but if I smoked it, I don't have it anymore. And that's not illegal, I can have smoked 1000 joints past year, and everything is on video, but If I don't any have weed anymore, nobody can do anything to me.

She's a dumb teenager. She went to a concert and smoked pot. That's what teenagers do. Dumb stuff like that.

Nobody questions how Orlong knows so much about smoking cigarettes, weed, what types of papers are being used, the fact that it is hand rolled and he knows that and can tell in the blurry photo but claims "I've never done drugs or alcohol." Either you are around people that hand roll and smoke weed a lot, paying very close attention to detail, or you are assuming and implying simply off a picture.

Where were you taught what zigzag papers looked hand rolled? Plenty of people, and I mean 13 off the top of my head, smoke hand rolled cigarettes in zigzag papers. Your claim that it can only be weed is clearly influenced by a bias.
    ASRock 970 EXTREME4 AM3+ AMD 970
    AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Black Edition
    2 x G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB
    EVGA GeForce GTX 660 FTW 2GB
    Intel 330 Series 240GB, Mushkin Enhanced 120GB, Western Digital Blue 1TB 7200 RPM

Quote Originally Posted by PaterMDx View Post
    Nah, im not ok with that stance.
    We already have enough pregnant HIV Teens coz of that shit.
    Fucking arround and taking drugs have nothing to do with "being a teen".
    Maybe most of the guys here had wrong friends?
    Yeah because teenage HIV is SUCH an epidemic lol

Nobody smokes anything legal hand rolled in zigzag paper
    right because those weren't hundreds of cigarettes i rolled in papers back in college...try harder

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezhial View Post

And even if it is weed... I could see if they caught her doing an actual drug, but weed? Who gives a shit?
    I do, and so should you. It is ILLEGAL, not just frowned upon

Marijuana in Illinois, where Lollapalooza was held and these pictures taken, has been largely decriminalized.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spank them on the lawn of the Whitehouse?

I do, and so should you. It is ILLEGAL, not just frowned upon
    Our police have better things to do than bust people for something that literally harms no one. As someone who supports our men in blue and hates more taxes, shouldn't you want our resources used on something more important than pot?