Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zedwin View Post
    I actually submitted a suggestion for a repeatable secret flight point that has a 0.01% chance to activate a quest or scenario for a special limited item. At that point it is up to you, the player, to ride the FP however many times it takes to "maybe" get lucky with the drop. That what makes the item cool, because it is rare - get it?
    So YOU'RE to blame for one of the Mage hidden appearances. (Similar unlock style, but with class hall portals instead of flight paths)
    Just preface all my posts with "Well, I didn't read the thread, but..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Obi-Wan Kenobi
    You don't need to see any identification.
    This isn't the user you're looking for.
    Move along.
    Fixed a bug allowing Reaper to Shadow Step to unintended locations
    Minor text fixes

Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    Dude. who gives a shit? you're part of the cancer that this game has become.
    Bro, fucking /thread right here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabever View Post
    I do. I was unable to attack them in Crossroads. I am Horde, they are Alliance. I guess you didn't understand how the invasion scenario worked before posting.
    Everyone else could attack them just fine I bet, it was just you who didn't know you need to flag yourself for pvp in areas that belong to your own fraction.
    All that mindless ganking is really annoying, especiall since the ui automatically targets members of the other fraction whenever your own target gets killed (that means all the time) even when you aren't flagged for pvp.

If you think this is the first time Blizz has done something like this then you must've missed a loooooootta things, man.
    And, besides, just like everyone else in here is saying, if you'd bought WoD you had a free lvl 90 boost, and by buying Legion you get a free 100 char.
    If you truly wanna have those (super old, by the way, they aren't even new) items, then you better start levelling.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darkwarrior42 View Post
    Nope. I've never understood how artificial rarity make something inherently more enjoyable. {maybe you should try, since life is like that}

Your example is, in fact, a perfect example of something I would consider idiotic beyond comprehension.... there's literally no skill or effort involved, just pure RNG that says only some of the players get to see something, which is stupid. {but the whole system is built on or around RNG systems...}

On the other hand, Gladiator titles are conceptually perfect. They're "rare" in that only a small percentage of players will ever have one, but it's based on skill and performance. (Yes, imbalances, selling titles, and other imperfections can interfere, but those are flaws with reality and execution, not concept.)
    {I can argue that it is the same effort, if not more, so really, its a matter of perspective at that point}

Edit: I'd also like to point out the fact that "secret" implies "something people don't know about", which in MMOs lasts until someone blabs or datamines, so the concept is very difficult to set up in the first place.
    {but not everyone follows MMO champion, and maybe that is how it was designed to function - plus you actuall are focused to pass the NPC. Your failure to notice is only on you - Did you notice the set of book available, or the Daemon education spot - or did you breeze past it as well?}

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    Pretty sure the OP missed the vendor.
    Okay, that's a good one.