Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Ive had a blast so far, the wpvp is beyond great and thats all I can ask for.

Quote Originally Posted by Frandaero View Post
    Getting too close to Gul'dan at the Broken Shore instantly kills you. Try to 1v1 the Demon Lords from the invasion.

If you manage to kill them I might take you seriously next time.
    I solo the demon lords at 730 item lvl... but meh DK ftw.

The lag was more challenging than the legion

Things cannot be difficult for everyone. Otherwise anyone that is under a certain ilvl will get their faces pushed in and not be able to actually do anything but die. And I hate to break it to you, but the casuals are the majority of the player base.

It's accessible to everyone. Deal with it and stop being an elitist.

Sometimes I really hope they do like a "pro" server, where everything from regular trash to raid bosses would be much harder.
    I wouldn't play it, because I'm a casual player who just wants to enjoy the content, but I realize some people like harder games, so I think that they should be given a proper challenge, so that they can enjoy the game and be the "elite", while the majority just continues to do its own thing.

As for invasions themselves - I feel they are fine in terms of difficulty. I mean, you'll probably die a few times in the chaos, but at the end of the day everything should be totally doable for pretty much anyone.
    Last edited by Sarethion; 2016-08-10 at 05:59 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    But story line wise the demons have made a huge splash. I mean Varian, Voljin, Tirion and Ysera will be dead
    ysera? how, where?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    After broken shore event and couple of Legion invasions i have to say Legion is full of weak demons what i can kill almost by afking. Barely any danger or threat and content burned withing 30 minutes. Blizzard promoted this as biggest invasion ever as something really dangerous to our world. So why is everything so easy. Why we pullled back in broken shores when i could stand there alone killing every single demon almost afking.

I get that story wise it does make sense but gameplay doesnt support it all. Imersion isnt there all just another boring grind fest of easy mobs.
    Lol...
    The invasion zones are seas of skeletons...
    Well on pvp realms anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Laciaty View Post
    ysera? how, where?
    She's been corrupted and she's a boss/dies in the Emerald Nightmare raid.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Move along. Nothing to see here folks. Whatever is in the game, somebody will make a thread how it sucks and how awesome it could have been if only they were in charge
    What you don't want to take an hour to kill even the weakest demon?

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Idk, I'd love to See the amount of players killed during demon invasions B by those bosses
    Kill the goddamn fire orbs!!!

You being carried by other players isn't much of a testament to content difficulty, OP.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nakotsu View Post
    I solo the demon lords at 730 item lvl... but meh DK ftw.
    And what percentage of players do you imagine actually have that ilvl?

I am not talking about quantity but about pulling these demon mobs what hits you like 5k meele and 20k with cast and you like standing there laughing and telling yourself ,, thats it?,,: Even new players find current game too easy.
    I tried fighting one of the fel reaver type guys in either P2 or P3 and it was hitting my 730 ilevel balance druid for 50k melee swings. I then switched to cat and popped sprint and it still killed me before I could get away. So yeah, not sure you know what you're talking about or just happened to either miss the big bads or had a zerg kill it before anything happened.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Imersion isnt there all just another boring grind fest of easy mobs.
    lol, have you even played the Dark Whispers event in SWC or ORG yet? There is also an exploit in the zone invasions which allows players to attack others not marked for PvP (not sure how it happened, one minute I was attacking a mob, next I got ganked by a geared out orc). Final bosses in the zone events are challenging and fun enough for 200+ players of varying experience levels.

This is off to a much better start than the Zombie invasion of WoTLK.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is OP :

I am not talking about quantity but about pulling these demon mobs what hits you like 5k meele and 20k with cast and you like standing there laughing and telling yourself ,, thats it?,,: Even new players find current game too easy.
    Thoes bosses will walk all over new players. They are hard enough. If you want mythic content you'll have to wait for the expantion.

Quote Originally Posted by Andyssian View Post
    She's been corrupted and she's a boss/dies in the Emerald Nightmare raid.
    Nah, she doesn't die there. a bit earlier at the end of val'sharah

10+ Year Old Account
    Try tanking the bosses as a DH.. you'll fail horribly.

Yes, the little non-elite mobs do not hit that hard... Try fighting one of the bosses that hit for 450k (non-crit) melee swings and tell me they are wimps. Please include the character you managed to survive that with in the post.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    You being carried by other players isn't much of a testament to content difficulty, OP.
    And what percentage of players do you imagine actually have that ilvl?
    I'm Resto, casual (couple of hours a night), and agree that SO FAR the demons are pretty easy, even the big ones. I'm just over ilvl 720 and don't recall ever stepping into a raid higher than LFR the entire expac EXCEPT to buy my moose carry. It's from garr missions and LFR and world bosses and upgrading my ring & crafting, so it's easily doable. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aanrial/simple
    "He tasks me! He tasks me, and I shall have him!"--Khan Noonien Singh

After broken shore event and couple of Legion invasions i have to say Legion is full of weak demons what i can kill almost by afking. Barely any danger or threat and content burned withing 30 minutes. Blizzard promoted this as biggest invasion ever as something really dangerous to our world. So why is everything so easy. Why we pullled back in broken shores when i could stand there alone killing every single demon almost afking.

I get that story wise it does make sense but gameplay doesnt support it all. Imersion isnt there all just another boring grind fest of easy mobs.
    I doubt you're able to afk against the elite demons during the invasions, or the Stage 6 demon lord/harbinger.

Also, you know it ramps up as the weeks go on, right?
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8