Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Why is not X in cibematics? [Spoilers]

We can see almost all leaders in Broken Shore cinematics.
    But where is Jaina? In Beta videos she is present alongside Genn and joins Gelbin and Varian.
    She is one of the most powerful mages ever
    And we cant see her in cinematics
    She can teleport away entire armies and she isnot there when Alliance needs her. Wtf?
    Wc3 - Jaina teleports away human forces when Legion makes final push and repeats same with Horde forces. We can see it in Hyjal summit.
    In books she xan twleport away entire herds of Lizards
    She teleports away alliance army at tge end od Battle of Undercity. Etc
    She coukd have done same in Broken Shore

Where is she?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masterjc View Post
    But where is Jaina? In Beta videos she is present alongside Genn and joins Gelbin and Varian.
    She can teleport away entire armies and she isnot there when Alliance needs her. Wtf?
    Wc3 - Jaina teleports away human forces when Legion makes final push and repeats same with Horde forces. We can see it in Hyjal summit.

Where is she?
    maybe because she was busy...? also it takes along time to teleport a large group... she would not have the time to prep for teleportation them out of there... also the power of fel surrounding them makes magic dificult to focus
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

7+ Year Old Account
    She didn't want to run into any of her dreadlord friends :3

She may not have been in the cinematics (I haven't watched the Alliance ones) but she was there at the Broken Shore. When Tirion died, she screamed out.
    “Nostalgia was like a disease, one that crept in and stole the colour from the world and the time you lived in. Made for bitter people. Dangerous people, when they wanted back what never was.” -- Steven Erikson, The Crippled God

10+ Year Old Account
    She doesn't appear in the cinematics (most likely in the background killing demons somewhere) but she is part of the Broken Shore event

I do know that she is in Broken Shore, but why cant we see her in Cinematic?
    also she could save at least Varian...

She uses teleportation only to assist in killing Alliance leaders. If she needs to teleport Rexxar so he can have a chance of killing her father later on, she will do it. If her teleportation by any chance saves a human, then she is strictly against it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xar226 View Post
    She may not have been in the cinematics (I haven't watched the Alliance ones) but she was there at the Broken Shore. When Tirion died, she screamed out.
    He actually doesn't die there; the light does keep him around for a while. But Jaina doesn't know that ofc.

Jaina is in the Broken Shore. She is just not shown in the cinematic.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    She uses teleportation only to assist in killing Alliance leaders. If she needs to teleport Rexxar so he can have a chance of killing her father later on, she will do it. If her teleportation by any chance saves a human, then she is strictly against it.
    During the battle for the undercity, she mass-freezes and ports out the entire Alliance strike force (including Varian) before they can start fighting the Horde.

7+ Year Old Account
    she was there! im pretty sure i saw her with her wings spread somewhere in the demon masses!

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    The "Jaina is a dreadlord" meme is gaining more consistency.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    The "Jaina is a dreadlord" meme is gaining more consistency.
    I pretty much take it as a fact now.

I mean anyone who played the Alliance intro should at least rise an eyebrow.

Also, how super convenient that she leaves the throne room JUST when the Demon Hunters make their appearance to Spectral Sight the shit out of everyone and everything

Quote Originally Posted by Malacras View Post
    I pretty much take it as a fact now.

I mean anyone who played the Alliance intro should at least rise an eyebrow.

Also, how super convenient that she leaves the throne room JUST when the Demon Hunters make their appearance to Spectral Sight the shit out of everyone and everything
    It would make 0 sense for her to leave Dalaran as a dreadlord. What kind of dreadlord would abandon all the political ties they could abuse?

She wasn't in the video because they wanted to focus on the other characters that simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    It would make 0 sense for her to leave Dalaran as a dreadlord. What kind of dreadlord would abandon all the political ties they could abuse?

She wasn't in the video because they wanted to focus on the other characters that simple.
    She left as jaina but remained as someone else. It could you. It could be me. It could even be the cake vendor girl. And now she is here to fuck us.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    And now she is here to fuck us.
    I'm surprisingly okay with this.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

10+ Year Old Account
    She wouldn't really have added anything to the cinematic that Genn didn't. She'd have had the same reaction to the Horde's retreat and the same response to Varian's death.

But yeah, I imagine her story-breaking powers like mass teleportation are troublesome to write around. So instead they're not a factor at all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masterjc View Post

Where is she?
    Jaina is taking a little break in Legion as a main alliance character, while Genn is taking over. In the WoW cinematics, it is very often the current central characters of the wow story, which is in focus during these "movies".
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Deleted
    omg this Jaina = dreadlord bullshit is getting more and more retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    I like how Jaina's absence in the cinematic and unfoldings is just being written off to "storytelling" when so many Alliance players are blaming the Horde for Varian's death. Where they hell was Tyrande? Making sweet demon babies with Illidan? Where was Malfurion? Dreaming? Anduin? Reading? Where was Jaina? Why did only the Gnome, Human, and Worgen leaders make a "final stand" for the Alliance? Everyone from the Horde showed up, got their asses kicked, and retreated to fight another day. So much Sylvanas/Horde hate and people aren't even curious why over half the Alliance's racial leaders didn't play significant roles. Hell, if they were there, did they just leave Varian to die? That's far worse than your sworn enemy retreating in terms of who's to blame for Varian's abandonment and ultimate death.
    "hey everyone lets put all the faction leaders in the enemy base of operations, what a great idea"