Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Hilarity. If America or the UK claimed to have stopped a domestic terror attack, everyone would be congratulating them. Russia does it and it must be Russian lies/propaganda.

What idiocy.
    With such a vague statement as in the OP, I doubt many would congratulate them.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Russia took parts of Ukraine. It's not that wierd that they want to get back at Russia. It's not acts of terror, it's war.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    That's where your loaded argument comes into play. You've already arrived at a conclusion and are trying to build a case around it.
    Offer alternatives.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Russia took parts of Ukraine. It's not that wierd that they want to get back at Russia. It's not acts of terror, it's war.
    If it's war then you declare it.

You know, international law and all. Or maybe you see nothing wrong with Islamic terrorists doing terror acts in Europe which destroyed their countries too? (Libya was French idea, for example, even if US did the most heavy lifting)

ITT, a russian who dismiss evidence with pictures, videos and sat pictures as proof of russian military presence in E. ukraine, yet is trying to push a "FSB SAYS IT SO ITS TRUE CUS AMERICANS LIE!"

I hope you're beeing paid overtime for convincing people on this one.

And attacking the infrastructure in an occupied area in your country, isnt performing terror on your own population /facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    You're saying that Crimea is Russian territory.
    No. I'm not. Not anymore.

As do i.
    I can argue on either.
    And this is why.

You don't seem to understand how multiple views on situation can be examined simultaneously. You've said that i claimed that Crimea is Ukrainian, yet i only said that Ukraine considers Crimea Ukrainian and nothing about my own view on Crimean affiliation.
    I understand that fine. What you don't seem to understand is that you're willingness to switch back and forth to argue that Kiev is wrong and Russia is right has shown me how you don't care what actually happened- You're fine with saying that Crimea belongs to Kiev if that makes Kiev the bad guy for attacking "their own territory".

You are far more biased than all the 'Muricans on here.

Oh, i'm so wounded that i lost respect of someone that i don't remember ever engaging in conversation before! So much is lost!
    I was one of the people that read your posts and news links and thought "Maybe Shalcker has a point- Maybe Russia isn't that bad"

Now? I won't bother reading your news articles because whatever you say is worthless. I always suspected a bias (We all have biases) but this...

I doubt I'm the only one you've lost thus far, and I won't be the last. When the day comes and no one is willing to consider what you say... maybe you'll care then.

Offer alternatives.
    1. It didn't happen at all.
    2. It happened but had nothing to do with being an Ukrainian state run thing.

You can only see two possibilities where the guilty verdict is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Hilarity. If America or the UK claimed to have stopped a domestic terror attack, everyone would be congratulating them. Russia does it and it must be Russian lies/propaganda.

What idiocy.
    The "Russian lies/propaganda" isn't the domestic terror attack, it's the "Kiev tried to blow up Ukraine" and "Ukraine is declaring war on Russia" part.

Kiev said they weren't behind it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ohh it is great to see you all again my Pro-russian and Anti-russian friends! Welcome to the terror of the east war! xD
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

You know, international law and all. Or maybe you see nothing wrong with Islamic terrorists doing terror acts in Europe which destroyed their countries too? (Libya was French idea, for example, even if US did the most heavy lifting)
    Like Putin declared war on Ukraine before sending terrorists to fight the Ukrainian army together with some "rebels"? That kind of war declaration? Oh wait...

You know the difference between the terrorists Putin sent, and Islamic ones? The Islamic ones admit their actions, instead of deflecting and blaming others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Offer alternatives.

- - - Updated - - -

You are telling Ukraine to declare war? The Russians STARTED the war WITHOUT declaring. In fact the "green men" who were Russian soldiers were claimed by the Russians not to be Russian soldiers until after they had taken over the territory, when everyone knew they were.

Why the fuck are you this gullible and why are you supporting Putin's regime in Russia? They lie, they fund anti-democratic populist politicians in EU countries, they have invaded neighboring countries. Russia is the greatest threat of the West today. And ignorant people like you is his weapon through his propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by SidFwuff View Post
    I understand that fine. What you don't seem to understand is that you're willingness to switch back and forth to argue that Kiev is wrong and Russia is right has shown me how you don't care what actually happened- You're fine with saying that Crimea belongs to Kiev if that makes Kiev the bad guy for attacking "their own territory".
    They planned terror attack which was stopped. That's the facts at hand.
    Yes, i feel fair in showing that it is wrong no matter the narrative, Russian or Ukrainian. Yet as you see people still try to defend them.
    Do you expect me to say "Yes, terror acts are peachy if they are done against Russia! Because Russia did so much against Ukraine!" ?

If there will be different facts presented i can evaluate situation differently. So far it's all we have (and obvious Kiev denial).

I was one of the people that read your posts and news links and thought "Maybe Shalcker has a point- Maybe Russia isn't that bad"
    Well, i certainly never argued that "Russia isn't bad". Only that "we're about as bad as anyone else". We have our good and bad sides, good and bad actions. Imperialism might suck, but sorry, there is nothing else available at the moment, so might as well do it right.

Now? I won't bother reading your news articles because whatever you say is worthless. I always suspected a bias (We all have biases) but this...
    I never hid that i do have bias. And i feel unnatural, if not deluded for people to expect anyone not having one - especially when it comes to attacks on their own country.

Tbf, either Shalcker is employed to present this opinion, or he is a putin supporter, trying to spin everything into "look what the world is doing to poor Russia", which seems to be the official russian story aswell. FSB says is as much proof as CIA says.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Tbf, either Shalcker is employed to present this opinion, or he is a putin supporter, trying to spin everything into "look what the world is doing to poor Russia", which seems to be the official russian story aswell. FSB says is as much proof as CIA says.
    It is the same everywhere. In Russia, it is "evil West is mean towards poor Russia". In Venezuela, it is "evil West is mean towards poor Venezuela". In Iran... You get the picture.

The variety among these authoritarian regimes is so low... They are like one model of society, copy-pasted across half the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Imperialism might suck, but sorry, there is nothing else available at the moment, so might as well do it right.
    Lmfao, unbelivable, think people in isis occupied areas are thinking the same?

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    1. It didn't happen at all.
    2. It happened but had nothing to do with being an Ukrainian state run thing.

You can only see two possibilities where the guilty verdict is the same.
    Umm, so you're telling for second option that there are rogue elements in Ukrainian forces that control so much that they can even force relocation of troops to Crimean border a few days ahead of incident:
    Ukraine Prepares for Russian 'Attack' by Moving Troops to the Border With Crimea (Haaretz Aug 09, 2016 6:21 PM) ... which provide cover for escaping part of diversionary group.

My, anti-Ukrainian conspiracy is so deep!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Lmfao, unbelivable, think people in isis occupied areas are thinking the same?
    You're doing it wrong, obviously.

Proper empires care for what they claim. Look at Grozny when it was "pacified" in Chechen wars and look at it now... now look at Iraq... feel the difference.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2016-08-10 at 08:15 PM.

I think he's telling you that FSB is flat out lying, got any proof to backup their claims?

You're doing it wrong, obviously.

Proper empires care for what they claim. Look at Grozny when it was "pacified" in Chechen wars and look at it now... now look at Iraq... feel the difference.
    Is iraq part of an empire? Oh we're bringing in the US in to compare? Well how about look at s.korea vs n. Kore, japan, heck w. Germany vs e. Germany or western europe vs eastern europe. It still doesnt say anything about why you'd support a crap system, if you're too chickenshit to be against it (is that even allowed on the internt anymore in russia?), just sit it out, no need to get on the losertrain just because there arent others around.

You're not quite getting the support you were hoping for, do you Shalcker?

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Russian military is preparing for large scale exercises in the areas near Ukraine, and Russian military vehicles have been rolling all over the place in Crimea last weekend. Only a retard would not prepare for the Russian military to "get lost" in the Ukrainian controlled side next to Russia occupied Crimea.
    Suddenly after two years of neglect Russia is preparing to invade Ukraine from Crimean side to... umm, why exactly?

To get a war month before Duma elections?
    To bolster chances of Clinton?

Obviously everyone expects provocations in August, that's the usual time when they happened for Russia (like with Georgian war).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    I'm getting exactly what i wanted

If i would want agreement i would post it on Russian boards :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    Be nice to him, he only trying to do his work