Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

they nerf rogue to get people play DEMON HUNTER? ok i'm on it

i was an assa rogue! it was fantastic .... now nerf assa and outlaw remain only sub with the shadow dance problematic that you need to press a differt button to do shadowstrike in SD and don't go in stealth mode bar ... so TY blizz

DEMON OP HUNTER i'm coming ...

Deleted
    They nerf rogue because they were op as fuck

Quote Originally Posted by YouAreWrong View Post
    They nerf rogue because they were op as fuck
    The fact you don't know how to fight against some class doesn't make it OP

the fact that you think demon hunter single target is any good LOL

Exang was already 100% in pvp before the pve nerf.... It actually works to your benefit in PvP imo creating a nice burst window with energy regen on bleed ticks.

Why I made an account to even post is beyond me, but I felt the need to finally say something.

PS. DH is trash right now.

It is my understanding that DH is built around 110 ,not the current 100...and it is lackluster with ...2 talents to pick?(Havoc anyway)
    it is amusing to play with them for now ,however..I would not give up my Rogue for a DH.

Rogue is fine, Sin is fine even with the "massive nerf"...and in 2 weeks , it will matter Zip....it will take a good while before anyone is "BIS" anyway, odds are ...none of us here will be full Mythic at all soo...kinda moot.
    Fun to play a Sin rogue again (bleed em' dry Spec is) gives me ....3 more buttons!
    The nerf actually made it a little easier for me to track everything honestly, the 400% burn was silly and keeping CP's on hand for reapplication got hectic (Not full mythic gear) so all this is from my point of view , not a bleeding edge raider who...would not be here reading this.
    Last edited by enragedgorilla; 2016-08-10 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by enragedgorilla View Post
    It is my understanding that DH is built around 110
    Every class is tuned for level 110 and artifact weapon. People thinking balance at 100 will be the same at 110 are silly. So are blizzard for nerfing stuff pre level 110 also. They look at dungeon info and panic and over nerf specs before the first raid in legion is even released, its retarded like this thread. Rogues were nerfed because assass was ranking too high not because DH was finally released

I'm glad you managed to find yourself a scapegoat but unfortunately that's not the reason and your blame is misplaced.

You go right ahead and play your DH, then get absolutely destroyed by even the worst of rogues and realize how terrible they are until they get more talents. If you have any form of stuns, like a warrior or rogue, go and join some BGs. You'll have a god damn field day destroying DH's.
    Last edited by La; 2016-08-10 at 08:04 PM.
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

assa is still one of the if not the best ST spec in the game

and for pvp you shouldnt have played it to begin with both sub and outlaw are better for anything other than duels really :P
    and agonizing is actually pretty good in pvp(hell it was basically on the level of prenerf exsang since it was only 200% in pvp as well)

Deleted
    I don't understand how people really dislike the shadowdance change so much they can't play it? Treat Shadowstrike as RvS from Combat, and bind it to that? Like it's really not difficult at all.

If you really think they had to nerf rogues in order to get people to play DH, you're just being silly.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Alexi View Post
    I don't understand how people really dislike the shadowdance change so much they can't play it? Treat Shadowstrike as RvS from Combat, and bind it to that? Like it's really not difficult at all.
    or treat backstab like hemo in you know... sub and bind it to that :P

that's what i did

Exsanguinate used to half life or more people in just a few seconds. It was too good.

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    or treat backstab like hemo in you know... sub and bind it to that :P

that's what i did
    You didn't use hemo or RvS for ~70% of a fight and BS for 30% of the fight though, you use it to put up a buff and ignore it for the next 20 seconds or whatever. The problem isn't needing a keybind either, it's having two abilities that are exactly the same, only you use one with a buff, the other without. It's literally just a clunky extra button that adds nothing to the gameplay other than going from mashing 1 to mashing 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Zafire View Post
    Exsanguinate used to half life or more people in just a few seconds. It was too good.
    I don't know what you're talking about..

https://clips.twitch.tv/xaryulol/GorgeousElkOSfrog

It did a lot more than that.

*I messed that opener up massively, he'd have died a LOT sooner otherwise. Didn't even Exsang until after the blink. :/
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2016-08-10 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    You didn't use hemo or RvS for ~70% of a fight and BS for 30% of the fight though, you use it to put up a buff and ignore it for the next 20 seconds or whatever. The problem isn't needing a keybind either, it's having two abilities that are exactly the same, only you use one with a buff, the other without. It's literally just a clunky extra button that adds nothing to the gameplay other than going from mashing 1 to mashing 2.
    oh i know exactly what the problem is and i fucking hate it, but it doesnt make sub unplayable, i dont even notice it anymore

it's principally outrageous but gameplay wise it's fine

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    oh i know exactly what the problem is and i fucking hate it, but it doesnt make sub unplayable, i dont even notice it anymore

it's principally outrageous but gameplay wise it's fine
    I'm used to it now too, but I still hate it. It's not unplayable but it's still awful and should definitely be changed back, or merge BS/Shadowstrike.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thiukega View Post
    i was an assa rogue! it was fantastic .... now nerf assa and outlaw remain only sub with the shadow dance problematic that you need to press a differt button to do shadowstrike in SD and don't go in stealth mode bar ... so TY blizz

DEMON OP HUNTER i'm coming ...
    Yeah the nerf was needed. The bleed drain was insane! Like it was soo powerful, that the other talents could do nothing against it and RTB were just way too much of the dps from Outlaw. The nerf to RTB comes with a buff to all the other dmg, so don't worry. The rogues class is still doing fine
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

if 1 overtuned talent made a whole class playable to you then maybe you shouldn't be playing that class

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post

I don't know what you're talking about..

https://clips.twitch.tv/xaryulol/GorgeousElkOSfrog

It did a lot more than that.

*I messed that opener up massively, he'd have died a LOT sooner otherwise. Didn't even Exsang until after the blink. :/
    The problem is Subtelty still rewards high end players that quick with their fingers and know what binds to press and when. Maybe that's why people have a hard time. The spec is a lot of fun

The problem is Subtelty still rewards high end players that quick with their fingers and know what binds to press and when. Maybe that's why people have a hard time. The spec is a lot of fun
    There's nothing different in speed between live and before the patch; you have to activate dance just as you would before, you still have the same GCD etc - you literally just switch from spamming 1 to spamming 2, or whatever binds you have for them, when you have Dance up. Sub overall is fun, but that doesn't make it any less clunky. :/