Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    QQQQQQQQQQ

Uld quests are not in, go level DH, or farm the mog.
    I had originally thought the xmog that you buy from the vendor was it's own set, but it's identical to the drops. So basically those ensembles are pretty nonsensical. You can easily farm everything you need in 2 days or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    I'm a little dissapointed that this prelaunch stuff lasted about an hour for me.

- brokenshore done
    - once you've done one invasion you've done them all, and the rewards don't interest me
    - darkwhispers is random
    -those kara/uld/jaina quests aren't up yet

I don't mean to moan but the broken shore was really the only substantial thing and that was about 20 mins.
    You should probably keep things like this to yourself TBH.

I've done all the quests, all the invasions and have almost all the transmog stuff! Now trying tk farm for the transmog weapons, I have 2x and then I need to upgrade them to 725

Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    WotLK had the best pre-patch event Haunted memento, Argent Dawn tabard and actually dangerous demons who came into towns and killed everyone and the king...

Although, we still have not seen all the invasions and Blizzard said that they will be much more intense as time pass..so maybe we will see massive invasions in towns with actual dangerous demons.
    WotLK wasn't demons it was the plague. That was BC with demons in the cities like Kazzak or whatever his replacement's name was.

Well, it's a bit lackluster, isn't it?
    Nope. I'm still enjoying it.
    Cool as a cucumber.

Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    WotLK had the best pre-patch event Haunted memento, Argent Dawn tabard and actually dangerous demons who came into towns and killed everyone and the king...

Although, we still have not seen all the invasions and Blizzard said that they will be much more intense as time pass..so maybe we will see massive invasions in towns with actual dangerous demons.
    This even so far is the same as the WOTLK one.

Invasions in certain zones where a flying fortress appears: check
    Dangerous demons who possess players / zombies who infect players : check

The rewards are slightly different: More mog stuff, no tabard, new pet.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm a little dissapointed that this prelaunch stuff lasted about an hour for me.

- brokenshore done
    - once you've done one invasion you've done them all, and the rewards don't interest me
    - darkwhispers is random
    -those kara/uld/jaina quests aren't up yet

I don't mean to moan but the broken shore was really the only substantial thing and that was about 20 mins.
    Dude, you pretty much saw the content and said "nah, don't want". The content, like the real content, in this pre-expansion event are the legion invasions and the rewards. If you don't find these rewards appealing, then it is not Blizzards fault. They have given you a good opportunity to gear up alts for Legion, to train your mains on some high-hp mobs and even given you a chance to goof around with friends and guildmates.

I would say, that you are simply being picky when it comes to content.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Better than last expansion. And more content than we've had all year. Plus it's free! (Starter accounts can Partake in the invasion events since they scale from level 10).

You are saying the rewards don't interested you. Which means you haven't got them all.

YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THE PRELAUNCH STUFF

I have 11 alts, so I need to do 11 hours each week? Hrm. Also, I think you left out demon hunters. They are in the game now, and probably more substantial than the broken shore quest. Did you really think the pre-expansion even was a full expansion that would keep you entertained for hours a day for a month?

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbac View Post
    You are saying the rewards don't interested you. Which means you haven't got them all.

YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THE PRELAUNCH STUFF
    PS: The people complaining on the pre-expansion content have a bad view of the game already.
    Last edited by Zenfoldor; 2016-08-10 at 09:58 PM.

Only one day has passed..../sigh
    each week we will have more and more invasions (I think not exactly as these we have now), till we get to a climax just before the 30th....

15+ Year Old Account
    I plan on getting fully immersed in the story. The Broken Shore scenario was epic. Can't wait for the rest. Finally, there's an expansion with a meaningful story, a story I'm interested in. Haven't had that since WotLK.
    Statix will suffice.

I don't mean to moan
    That's what you're doing.

What were you expecting? An expansion's worth of gameplay? A content patch?

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Well, it's a bit lackluster, isn't it?
    It's more than any pre-event ever and there's more to come, no it's not.

A new lore-heavy scenario for 40 people
    5 cinematic/cutscenes
    An entire new class / starter zone
    Invasions
    Pre-expansion quest chain (not yet in)

This is nothing but yet another case of "Watch me bitch about anything".

A prepatch is really just suppose to hype and get people ready for the xpac. It is relevant content for about 2-3 weeks of gameplay for everyone who logs in before launch. It is also more than we have ever had for a prepatch. Especially with the past 2 releases.

Considering how short lived all of this content will be it is incredible. The not yet implemented questline with khadgar is as intensive as one for the legendary questline chapters. Slow down and appreciate the content. The Broken shore Represents months of work on the devs part, from the cinematic team to the gameplay.

How much were you expecting? What more did you want that wasn't included?
    Last edited by Rilas13; 2016-08-10 at 10:19 PM.

and which pre-patch had more =)?

been through all of them, and the only one that comes close to competing is the BC->Wrath one with the Zombie invasion, but again it was just ziggaraut invasions and turning into a zombie every once in a while with an extra boss in Kara
    Last edited by Pizzakid2093; 2016-08-10 at 10:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    I had originally thought the xmog that you buy from the vendor was it's own set, but it's identical to the drops. So basically those ensembles are pretty nonsensical. You can easily farm everything you need in 2 days or so.
    Unless you want to just do it on 1 toon then you can get it all, plus you might have bad RNG and miss a piece.

and the rewards don't interest me
    sounds like a "you" problem. tons of people are still doing invasions.

Deleted
    Yep, Im already done also. I do care only for pets in the game, so Im done with everything in the game. I also farmed lots of charms, so I will be done with legion one week after launch.

Seriously what is wrong with you op?

Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    to be fair
    the rewards are shit, even the bat pet abilities are standard
    The rewards aren't meant to be better than mythic HFC gear.

They're meant to be catch-up gear for both HFC and the incoming expansion leveling content.