Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    eschatological here to keep serious discussion free from disgusting memes.
    Thank you eschatological.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Feel free to point out my exploits in this expansion...
    Fruit-basket-related exploits. Which you ridiculed for others calling exploits until Blizzard fixed it because it was an obvious exploit. The fact that you have to try to prefix this with "my exploits in this expansion" says all anyone needs to know. You'll do ANYTHING to parse well until Blizzard fixes it, and if they don't fix it, you claim it's not an exploit, no matter how obviously it is a bug or glitch.

As for all of the others you've probably used this expansion? Hell if I know. I don't follow your logs anymore. There was a time when I included your logs in my list of hunters to check out. I had to stop doing that after your repeated exploits last expansion (SMV exploit and various others, including paid buffs from DKs and rogues to give you an extra lust, all while making fun of others in the community who you claimed were worse because they didn't do any of these).

You seem like an intelligent dude otherwise. You have worked out your own simulation program to make a lot of simulations very easily. And you will probably keep spoonfeeding the community those simulations that they want. I don't mind, it's at least a few less questions I get from people who can't think or research for themselves. But in the end, people who follow you exclusively will be so much worse off in Legion. All you know is sims. You can't apply it.
    The thing is that you do care a lot. You don't like people offering other viewpoints because you're such a narcissist. It cuts into your time in the spotlight, and you actually think I'm competing with you. I'm not. I'm trying to help the community. Your fan club doesn't bother me. You don't really bother me either. You just need to know that I'm not intimidated by you. I pity you.

I've been lied to enough by you to know better than to look too far into your post here. It would be a waste of my time to even partially look into it, as I've had to do with your logs countless times before when you were exploiting and trying to convince people that you weren't.

I came to you this expansion with a simple, humble request to allow us to work beside each other, complementing each other to help the community. You've done nothing but insult me ever since. You're not interested in anything like helping the community. You just want everyone to think you are the only person that can give advice or help and anyone else is a moron. You want to be surrounded by "yes" men, and you get that environment in the discord chat. I've tried to leave you alone in there so you can have that community underneath you, but you need to thump your chest out here too. I get it, you'd rather I just went away, but I'm sharing my results and my work. Others can replicate the work or call me out for being wrong. I'm fine with that. It's part of growing as a community. When you're wrong, you're not wrong. Everyone else is wrong, and after you're proven wrong, you pretend like you never were. It's childish, and I've had to deal with this nonsense from you since you first started exploiting and claiming "top lel".

Are there better hunters than I am out there? Hell, yeah! Hats off to you guys. And if you want to ignore the theorycrafting I'm doing because you might be better, in guilds with better kill times, etc., that's your prerogative. But I'm not trying to paint myself as someone I'm not. I'm simply sharing what I'm finding. If you want to follow Azor because you believe he is being completely above-board with his information sharing and not at all padding or exploiting, great. I just don't care to hear about his opinions on my caliber as a player.

Quote Originally Posted by Grindfactor View Post
    Hey there im switching from tanking and FINALLY able to dps within my guild for once and was curious as to which race would ideally be best for a raiding Marksman hunter in legion? Ive tested a few races on alpha/beta and so far i feel its tied between gnome and dwarf. Any thoughts about the other races? Dwarf i feel would work amazing with the crit dmg and the stacking crit buff from the artifact weapon yet with a gnome after selecting the Patient Sniper talent my focus was 158 also they get 1% haste. Soooo any opinions would be great, thanks guys.
    I would play human because I am a human in real life and identify with that decision. Ultimately the differences are fairly minute so pick whichever race fulfills your class fantasy

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Keep the personal analysis of each other's play in a thread where it's asked for, folks.
    My sincere apologies, eschatological. I was typing my post, apparently, as you were typing yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowes View Post
    I would play human because I am a human in real life and identify with that decision. Ultimately the differences are fairly minute so pick whichever race fulfills your class fantasy
    yeah I play human female as well because I'm a girl

This thread is so far off topic and derailed there's no point in continuing it.