Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Alliance Anduin could easily kill any horde leader.

Given the fact that shadow priests are top of the line dps coming in Legion, and his father just got killed by the legion (presumably because the horde abandoned the alliance, at least thats what the alliance and its leaders thinks happened), I think its pretty safe to say, if Anduin went up against ANY horde leader, he would destroy them.

The rage thats built up in that kid is like when Gohan turned super sayian level 2 against Cell.

impossiribru
    we all know that a simple arrow can hurt choosen priest like tyrande.
    so clearly super-nathanos shoot a gigaimbamega normal arrow from nowhere and booom! he kills all the alliance priests

Actually no, he's still the same wuss he's always been just see the final turn in quest fro Broken shore. Spineless as ever.

Horde gets the Dark lady as it's leader united behind her, Allys get Anduin, thanks Metzen good looking out!

Frost Blood Elf Death Knight - Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Given the fact that shadow priests are top of the line dps coming in Legion, and his father just got killed by the legion (presumably because the horde abandoned the alliance, at least thats what the alliance and its leaders thinks happened), I think its pretty safe to say, if Anduin went up against ANY horde leader, he would destroy them.

The rage thats built up in that kid is like when Gohan turned super sayian level 2 against Cell.
    Just because they are good at pulling of DPS in legion doesn't mean thats what it is lore wise. lololol

Anduin is a peace lover he wouldn't have the gall.

Semi unrelated though. This is the latest in many horde slandering posts. They don't even make sense half the time. It's just cool to hate the horde now, just because Sylvanas fucking retreated.

I read the thread title, laughed, said "this has got to be a jaylock thread"

Its not even hard to guess really.

I gotta say, I admire and slightly worry about you. You've been trolling these forums for years consistently. That takes effort.

You must have a really boring job involving a computer

So many people that didnt see the animated comic..

google Son of the wolf warcraft

then come back and say hes still a wuss, topkek

zozzled.

The real question: Anduin vs. Tyrande, cage deathmatch!
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Well Anduin has gotten a little powerful. It was just in the digital comic where he destroyed that demon with holy power. I thought it was rather awesome, we'll have to see if he starts to grow a pair as the expansion goes on. I'd like to see him become a little bit more of a fighter but still have the level head that he shows at times. As far as this thread, yes, its a stupid one. I just decided to respond with the fact that Anduin isn't super powerful but he's no a total puss either, or at least not quite on the level he was.

Deleted
    Anduin gets crushed by an orc peon...

On a serious note: Anduins character isnt about killing anyone, it is and has always been about finding other ways then war.
    some alliance fanboys need to stop acting so childish over the broken shore event

10+ Year Old Account
    ...Well, Anduin bound a Dreadlord like it was nothing at the drop of a hat. He probably could stop Ji Firepaw, Baine or Gallywix head-on. Lorthe'mar or Sylvie would take alot more effort and require help from Genn and Tyrande or Falstad for each, though.

I'm still holding out hope Anduin becomes Paladin ala Liadrin. He may not be a warrior but his mastery of the Light is pretty impressive.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Quote Originally Posted by Thorqin View Post
    Actually no, he's still the same wuss he's always been just see the final turn in quest fro Broken shore. Spineless as ever.

Horde gets the Dark lady as it's leader united behind her, Allys get Anduin, thanks Metzen good looking out!
    Anduin is noble, gracious and wise beyond his years. He knows to temper his lust for vengeance with patience. A cool head, a diplomat's head, for the new ruler of the Alliance. Temper tantrums are so Horde, after all. "Ooga booga, victory and retreat--I mean, death!" That's Horde in a nutshell. No wonder you guys are always either losing or running.

^ says the faction who can't even get their own archers, the only reason you guys didn't get crushed in that battle was because The Horde was watching your back, as soon as the Horde left, you guys crumbled, couldn't even last a minute on your own, And watched your king on his knees in front of an Orc getting blown to a million pieces.

Frost Blood Elf Death Knight - Zul'jin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post

Source for top dps?

^ says the faction who can't even get their own archers, the only reason you guys didn't get crushed in that battle was because The Horde was watching your back, as soon as the Horde left, you guys crumbled, couldn't even last a minute on your own, And watched your king on his knees in front of an Orc getting blown to a million pieces.
    Varian died like a true hero, with all the nobility and courage of a true king. He died taking down a fel reaver, a bunch of fel guards and lords, and got to spitting distance of one of the most powerful warlocks in the world.

Vol'jin died like a useless chump, impaled on a pigsticker. And rest of the horde? Arrows on their backs.

You may want to read the Anduin comic sport

- - - Updated - - -

Also... you know that was all scripted right? You must be that guy that takes WWE way to seriously also

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Julianor View Post
    Anduin gets crushed by an orc peon...

On a serious note: Anduins character isnt about killing anyone, it is and has always been about finding other ways then war.
    some alliance fanboys need to stop acting so childish over the broken shore event
    Read the Anduin comic.. he has NO issues killing

https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms...9116501571.pdf

7+ Year Old Account
    yes, ~ 21 years old anduin with basically 0 combat experienced can totally beat the former now undead ranger general of silvermoon, the world shaman, the son of cairne, regent lord of silvermoon and high overlord saurfang....
    anduin would get crushed in minutes, the only one he would probably slaughter would be gallywix.

Formerly known as Arafal

Dominate Mind + a cliff.

Anduin rules all.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    In a realist enviroment, Anduin wouldn't be able to beat any Horde leader but Galliwix. He has little combat experience. Leaders like Thrall, Sylvannas and even Baine have been fighting their whole life. It's no like he would look at Sylvannas and make her die by the light. That just works on weak peons and mobs. Varian were the only one who stood a chance against Sylvannas, Thrall, etc.

sorry son, but anduin had a deathmatch with a fucking bell and we know who won