Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Thrall begs for dear life

I think this is one of funniest things I have ever seen, and have busted out laughing multiple times watching the video

The great shaman, slayer of the Earth Warder, green Jesus, is on his knees begging for dear life after fighting a couple of demons.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    yea Thrall, the guy who had the elements turn their backs on him for using them to commit murder
    alright I got that now, his power was severely weakend, but he could still form two land bridges.

My new question is, why did thrall do that after what he learned from drek'thar in draenor? And what was so bad about it, he killed a orc who corrupted a peaceful land with the heart of a old god. Mad at him for that, be all fine and dandy for killing deathwing?

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    How do the Spirits of Year 30 Azeroth know Thrall abused the elements in Year-1 on another planet?
    this too.

And why didn't jainia use some cool wizard shit on the legion and make a portal for varyian? she did also make a ice bridge.

So many questions.

Edit 2: btw I only play horde, and refuse to ever touch the alliance faction.
    Last edited by darkvexen; 2016-08-12 at 05:07 AM.

"Couple of demons", "begging", "funniest thing I've ever seen"...

All the hyperbole.

"Couple" of demons? Did you and I play the same scenario?
    Cool as a cucumber.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Khadgar View Post
    "Couple" of demons? Did you and I play the same scenario?
    well he did kill deathwing so.

Interestingly enough Khadgar wasn't in the broken shore.

Wasn't the best idea to ignore some of his most trusted friends and comrades (regarding putting Garrosh in charge), then abusing the elements to kill the guy and turn out to be a powerless and crawling green manatee during the battle against the biggest threat they could possibly face.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post

To be fair, Thrall didn't face Deathwing alone. He had the Dragon Soul and the help of the champions and all the aspects. He only harnessed the power that was bestowed upon him.
    Last edited by FrantACs; 2016-08-11 at 12:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post

At the time Khadgar was at the Vault of the Wardens trying to recruit the demon hunters since the two things happened at roughly the same time.

It did seem rather out of character to be honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    And you'd be the same people who would bitch about him being a powerful character on the battlefield.

How much do people want to bet with me that when he comes back after communing with the Elements again, you're going to start complaning yet again? Oh wait a minute, people are still calling him a mary sue and ''green jesus'', because memes.

It also continues to amuse me how much people continue to underestimate the Legion's forces. It's hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, it was more than a "couple of demons", but come on; we are talking about thrall here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobs92 View Post
    Wasn't the best idea to ignore some of his most trusted friends and comrades (regarding putting Garrosh in charge), then abusing the elements to kill the guy and turn out to be a powerless and crawling green manatee during the battle against the biggest threat they could possibly face.
    Hey, he built bridges using the elements.
    SO that is something.
    T and V both got Fel- b- qued.
    V got stuck by "just a normal couple of demons" ...and should have worn more sun block....or drank it.
    Jaina did an impression of Ice man ...when she could have made a portal and saved "her king"

(that was all sarcasm in response to the OP's ..lol.)

I had several problems with the Broken Isles scenario, this being one of them. The other problem I had was with Tirion. He deserved something with a bit more fanfare. Here's hoping the Paladin quests do him a bit more justice.
    "He who lives without discipline dies without honor" - Viking proverb

I don't see him "begging" to anyone. He's on the ground, obviously injured/exhausted. He's not looking up at anyone, begging for anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanthoris View Post
    At the time Khadgar was at the Vault of the Wardens trying to recruit the demon hunters since the two things happened at roughly the same time.
    I thought the Vault of the Wardens was just after the Broken Shore, given he talks about how Varian is dead at the end, IIRC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Again, Varian goes out looking like a total badass wading through a sea of fel guards after single-handedly destroying a gigantic fel reaver by sword-diving off an airship AFTER cutting his way through the front of Gul'dan's forces.

Thrall is shown crawling along the ground after having fought some demons. Vol'jin gets poked in the back and dies like a little bitch.

I mean, step it up, horde.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I won't lie.. i secretly hoped he died there lol..

Just to get rid of the character before it gets shoved down our throats again for some other stupid reason.

Give the other horde leaders time to shine, even that would be better than giving Thrall more time in the light. And i say that as someone who at the moment predominantly plays alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darkvexen View Post
    Yes, it was more than a "couple of demons", but come on; we are talking about thrall here.
    Without the elements. He wasn't able to withstand this. The siege of orgrimmar left more than one faction of the horde broken. If anything, the Blood Elves and the Forsaken are probably the two strongest factions within the horde right now. Still, that's very little and they were not supposed to be attacked from behind.

In any case, Thrall - much like the Dragonflight, ironically - lost his power. He was mostly fighting only with a bare weapon in his hands, something he hasn't done in years. We saw how he fared against Garrosh in Nagrand without the elements - that is to say, poorly.

It doesn't remove any of his past achievements. But he has a lot to learn and perhaps his time is over.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Deleted
    cheating during Mak'gora revealed his true nature. a 'great gladiator' proven to be a ragling without an assist of elements. this is Thrall, a complete loser and martyr for nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman31 View Post
    I had several problems with the Broken Isles scenario, this being one of them. The other problem I had was with Tirion. He deserved something with a bit more fanfare. Here's hoping the Paladin quests do him a bit more justice.
    Yeah, kinda of lame what happened. Haven't looked much into though, but apparently he does come back for the paladin artifact quest.

10+ Year Old Account
    If by "couple" you mean "completely overwhelmed while the elements no longer answer his calls because of how he abused them in the mak'gora against Garrosh on alt-Nagrand" then, yeah. I mean, those same "couple" demons only completely broke a unified assault by the Alliance and Horde, something no other force in the lore has managed to pull off to date.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!