Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Apperantly every character needs to die in some insanely over the top and epic way or it's ''lame''. Thank god most of you aren't writers dear lord.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Apperantly every character needs to die in some insanely over the top and epic way or it's ''lame''. Thank god most of you aren't writers dear lord.
    never said this.

Deleted
    One can't take seriously this forum anymore. It's like people comment on things they haven't played. Please, play attention while you play the game we're discussing.

Thrall just got LASERED TO THE FACE BY 3 SPACESHIPS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darkvexen View Post
    never said this.
    You sure implied it.

Deleted
    Every major character, yes they do. Theyre suposed to be tougher than normal grunts since theyve done legendary things.

And if not all major characters, Thrall does deserve an epic death.

thrall becomes very strong and people call him mary sue. Thrall falls after attacking the legion and people say "wtf hes so weak"

wtf??

btw, the elements left thrall after he killed garrosh, thats why he looked weak. That's not different than jaina having no magic and using her wand to melee

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    well he did kill deathwing so.

Interestingly enough Khadgar wasn't in the broken shore.
    "kill"? you mean stole our kill after we weakened him and he 1 shot him with the dragonsoul laser?

OT: "couple", "begging".
    there werent just a "couple" of demons, there were thousand of demon waves comming at them.
    thralls connection to the elements is extremely weakened/almost gone due the to the garrosh shutdown.
    and he wasnt "begging" he was trying to get to his weapon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Garmond View Post
    Every major character, yes they do. Theyre suposed to be tougher than normal grunts since theyve done legendary things.

thrall died when they introduced GOOOOOO'EL!

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this is one of funniest things I have ever seen, and have busted out laughing multiple times watching the video

The great shaman, slayer of the Earth Warder, green Jesus, is on his knees begging for dear life after fighting a couple of demons.
    Do remember that the elements "abandoned him" after he wrecked Garrosh, so he really has no power anymore, which is why the player character gets the Doomhammer in Legion.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this is one of funniest things I have ever seen, and have busted out laughing multiple times watching the video

The great shaman, slayer of the Earth Warder, green Jesus, is on his knees begging for dear life after fighting a couple of demons.
    Kids these days, I swear.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Thrall is kind of a bitch. When he tried using shaman magic in Draenor he was like, "UGH LET ME REST". Then when it comes to our homeland he seems like a total lackwit retard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Kids these days, I swear.
    you're absolutely right, he's middle aged and like I CAN'T TAKE IT

10+ Year Old Account
    MMO-Champion hasn't changed. Thrall can't do anything positive anymore in these forums. If they try to, he's flamed to hell and back. It wasn't just a couple of demons either, I know truth hurts sometimes but damn. there was a crap ton of demons all over you. Not many could Survive that.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Missfit View Post
    One can't take seriously this forum anymore. It's like people comment on things they haven't played. Please, play attention while you play the game we're discussing.

Thrall just got LASERED TO THE FACE BY 3 SPACESHIPS.
    When did that happen? I did the horde part of the scenario and didn't see that.

Quote Originally Posted by Garmond View Post

I believe this was the whole point of Tirion's death. That even the greatest warriors are in dire need of help against the current onslaught

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    When did that happen? I did the horde part of the scenario and didn't see that.
    After Baine is carried away, 3 Spaceships shoot straight at thralls face, and then Sylvanas brings val'kyrs to save thrall. This is just before the cinematic. But of course, only datamined cinematics are what people are discussing, instead of PLAYING the game or even looking a youtube video xD
    Sometimes, in the scenario, you're so focused on demons you don't the thrall bit (i've done it now on 3 toons and only saw it "properly" on 1), but it surely happens.
    Its a shame people project their faction bias without even knowing the whole image.

And btw, the dead of Tirion is clearly a Worf effect (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph.../TheWorfEffect). People here discuss things like if they had a major in writing and they clearly don't even know the job's tools.
    Last edited by mmoc8aff34db26; 2016-08-11 at 01:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    MMO-Champion hasn't changed. Thrall can't do anything positive anymore in these forums. If they try to, he's flamed to hell and back. It wasn't just a couple of demons either, I know truth hurts sometimes but damn. there was a crap ton of demons all over you. Not many could Survive that.
    I'm not really a active mmo-champion forum user. I'm just a avid wow player who doesn't like people on wow forums, so I post here. I just think it was hilarious.

And I have actually busted out laughing multiple times watching it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Missfit View Post
    After Baine is carried away, 3 Spaceships shoot straight at thralls face, and then Sylvanas brings val'kyrs to save thrall. This is just before the cinematic. But of course, only datamined cinematics are what people are discussing, instead of PLAYING the game or even looking a youtube video xD
    Sometimes, in the scenario, you're so focused on demons you don't the thrall bit (i've done it now on 3 toons and only saw it "properly" on 1), but it surely happens.
    Its a shame people project their faction bias without even knowing the whole image.
    done the scenario, didn't notice the spaceships. But keep making assumptions.

Blizzard isn't going to sleep with you, you don't have to white knight for them, m8.

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    If by "couple" you mean "completely overwhelmed while the elements no longer answer his calls because of how he abused them in the mak'gora against Garrosh on alt-Nagrand" then, yeah. I mean, those same "couple" demons only completely broke a unified assault by the Alliance and Horde, something no other force in the lore has managed to pull off to date.
    Where did it say this was Mak'gora between Thrall and Garrosh?

Never understood the forum's weird hate boner for Thrall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Hes not begging. Get a clue.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    Blizzard isn't going to sleep with you, you don't have to white knight for them, m8.
    I don't think he really cares and this very post is 100 level of stupid. Like seriously, Sham just enjoyed the cinematic and is pretty cool with Blizzard's stuff. No need to throw these insultings posts at him.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi