Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    The horde equivalent would probably be Saurfang or Sylvanas for the horde
    Yeah, you're right.

Also, nice avatar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    I really hope there's a quest to bring something of Gul'dan's to Anduin/Thrall (I guess? Not sure who would be better.) after you (hopefully) kill him.
    If there is I would imagine that it would be in the database on wowhead or one of those websites.

But then again, maybe Blizzard might be adding a quest like that at the last minute since they seem to not want to be spoiling anything regarding the encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

I hope we get a toy item that plays Gul'dans lovable chuckle.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope there's a quest to bring something of Gul'dan's to Anduin/Thrall (I guess? Not sure who would be better.) after you (hopefully) kill him.
    Probably be Saurfang...
    He is there in the Grommash Hold now, and speaking of which whole is gonna lead the Jungle Trolls of the Horde if Vol'jin is confirmed dead?
    For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, you're right.

Also, nice avatar.
    Ah thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Probably be Saurfang...
    He is there in the Grommash Hold now, and speaking of which whole is gonna lead the Jungle Trolls of the Horde if Vol'jin is confirmed dead?
    My guess would be Rohkan for that position

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    I hope we get a toy item that plays Gul'dans lovable chuckle.
    For now you can always just listen to..........This

Deleted
    I never knew how much I needed an hour long video of Gul'dan laughing. :O

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    For now you can always just listen to..........This

-video snip-
    Why does it say Ogre he's an orc?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnarilex View Post
    Why does it say Ogre he's an orc?
    I really have no idea

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably be Saurfang...
    One would imagine it would be Sylvanas to get anything since Vol'Jin did declare her the leader. Sadly the cinematic confirms Vol'Jin is dead...kind of hard to argue that.

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    One would imagine it would be Sylvanas to get anything since Vol'Jin did declare her the leader. Sadly the cinematic confirms Vol'Jin is dead...kind of hard to argue that.
    I'm kinda hoping this is where the Zandalari will come into play as an allied faction, since the few noteworthy darkspear troll characters have been largely irrelevant since WoW began. A proper troll kingdom would be a nice change of pace. I could definitely see 7.1 revolving around rebuilding their forces with the alliance bringing in Kul'tiras and the horde Zandalar.

7+ Year Old Account
    Whats the best way to get a second 700+ ring for Demon Hunter since they don't get the 700 Signet of Stormwind? Already got the one for nethershards

- - - Updated - - -

I'm kinda hoping this is where the Zandalari will come into play as an allied faction, since the few noteworthy darkspear troll characters have been largely irrelevant since WoW began. A proper troll kingdom would be a nice change of pace. I could definitely see 7.1 revolving around rebuilding their forces with the alliance bringing in Kul'tiras and the horde Zandalar.
    I mean it's pretty much confirmed that expansions without troll content = failed expansions (WOD being the only one for both)
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Whats the best way to get a second 700+ ring for Demon Hunter since they don't get the 700 Signet of Stormwind? Already got the one for nethershards

- - - Updated - - -

I mean it's pretty much confirmed that expansions without troll content = failed expansions (WOD being the only one for both)
    All Cataclysm did was relaunch the troll dungeons, and it's viewed overall as a poor expansion as well. They might not get much lore development on the playable side, but I'll be damned if they aren't the glue that holds this game together.
    Last edited by Gnarilex; 2016-08-11 at 01:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Overall poor expansion? T11 and T12 were great. Dragon Soul was a huge flop. One bad raid can impact the opinion of an expansion but it shouldn't impact the overall opinion of it. ZA and ZG also were controversial but people eventually got over it. It's also not like everybody hated the release of those two dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Overall poor expansion? T11 and T12 were great. Dragon Soul was a huge flop. One bad raid can impact the opinion of an expansion but it shouldn't impact the overall opinion of it. ZA and ZG also were controversial but people eventually got over it. It's also not like everybody hated the release of those two dungeons.
    I dunno. I took a break after WotLK and came back for MoP. That's just what I heard from friends and former guildmates. Outside of questing and solo mount runs I have very little experience with it. But the point is all the good expansions in the past have had a great troll patch, story arc, and/or dungeon(s) involving one or more troll tribes.

People absolutely thought that Cataclysm was an overall poor expansion. It's an extremely common opinion.
    If not for Warlords, it would probably be commonly cited as the worst one overall.

Warlords had some good tiers of raiding too, perhaps even great. That doesn't mean it was a well-accepted expansion.

Probably be Saurfang...
    He is there in the Grommash Hold now
    Why would it be Saurfang? You wouldn't bring something that proves Gul'dan is dead to Anduin because he's the new King, you'd do it so he would know his father has been avenged. Saurfang didn't have that kind of bond with Vol'jin, him being the leader of the Orcs is completely meaningless. Thrall was his closest friend, he's the one who would want a symbol of Gul'dan's demise.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    I don't really get it. When Khadgar arrives at the Vault of Wardens (quests 'Between Us and Freedom' and 'Illidari, We Are Leaving'), he names himself head of Kirin Tor. How the hell is this possible before Dalaran questline?
    Leaving the vault is actually after things that haven't happened yet since we have early access, so it doesn't really make sense. For the normal DH release date all the Jaina\Khadgar Kirin Tor stuff will have happened.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

Really enjoyed the content in the prepatch so far. I really hope they continue to have this much content to do around the world, if not more, at endgame.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    errr.. no ?
    Yes.

Btw. has Wetlands been cut from the Invasion event?

7+ Year Old Account
    All Cataclysm did was relaunch the troll dungeons, and it's viewed overall as a poor expansion as well. They might not get much lore development on the playable side, but I'll be damned if they aren't the glue that holds this game together.
    It might've been a poor expansion, but it wasn't a failed on like wow, which was missing that one troll tier that the other expansions had
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread