[Movie] Resident Evil: The Final Chapte.

Teaser for the Trailer

Full Trailer comes out tuseday and ill update the OP with it. I personally can't wait and I enjoy the Resident Evil movies besides RE2.

This is the final Resident Evil Movie of this series.

Teaser Trailer.

Edit: Can a mod fix the title plz...
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-08-09 at 04:09 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Teaser for the Trailer

Full Trailer comes out tuseday and ill update the OP with it. I personally can't wait and I enjoy the Resident Evil movies besides RE2.

This is the final Resident Evil Movie of this series.

Edit: Can a mod fix the title plz...
    Honestly, you not liking 2 and liking 5 seems like extremely bad taste.

Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho View Post
    Honestly, you not liking 2 and liking 5 seems like extremely bad taste.
    Its almost like different people like different things, What killed 2 for me was Nemesis becoming a good guy.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Deleted
    Trailer loox promising.

10+ Year Old Account
    This looks so different from the end of the last movie which ended on a sort of cliffhanger...

Deleted
    The Final Chapter, until we make another one.

Honestly though, we've got Wesker and Jorah Mormont in one film. I'm down.

I've always liked this series. Will see opening weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by sinilaid View Post
    This looks so different from the end of the last movie which ended on a sort of cliffhanger...
    That's what I was thinking. Although Wesker says, "I should have killed you in Washington" which is where the last movie ended so I guess that ties it back to it. I'm a bit curious how the doctor guy is alive again since he got turned into a mutant and then killed by Alice yet in the trailer he looks fine?

Signature Created by Jassinta

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    That's what I was thinking. Although Wesker says, "I should have killed you in Washington" which is where the last movie ended so I guess that ties it back to it. I'm a bit curious how the doctor guy is alive again since he got turned into a mutant and then killed by Alice yet in the trailer he looks fine?
    Considering we've already seen clones of pretty much everyone, its not too hard to work out how the doctor is back.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    From 2 onwards was freaking awful =/
    I was hoping they wouldn't touch this thing ever again >.<
    I always felt that only the first one was decent. After that Alice becomes OP as fuck and anything that resembled the idea of Resident Evil is lost, only a shell that places characters from the games to try to keep a link to it so they can say they're related in some way.

Also IMO when you start naming your movies the way slasher films were named in the 80's is when you ran out of ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by sinilaid View Post
    Ya each movie has done that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jofe View Post
    I always felt that only the first one was decent. After that Alice becomes OP as fuck and anything that resembled the idea of Resident Evil is lost, only a shell that places characters from the games to try to keep a link to it so they can say they're related in some way.

Also IMO when you start naming your movies the way slasher films were named in the 80's is when you ran out of ideas.
    She loses her powers in the very beginning of the 4th I think it was and doesn't get them back until the very end of the one before this new one.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    She loses her powers in the very beginning of the 4th I think it was and doesn't get them back until the very end of the one before this new one.
    Interesting, I guess they realized it didn't make sense if she could kick something like Nemesis in the face without any issue.

Deleted
    Looks interesting;
    Dr. Alexander Isaacs of house Mormont is back!

I wonder what they are doing with Wesker...
    He can't go out the same way he did in the games for obvious reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Jofe View Post
    Interesting, I guess they realized it didn't make sense if she could kick something like Nemesis in the face without any issue.
    She didn't have nearly the powers she did in 2 as she did in 3 and 4 though. In 2 it was just being strong and fast.

At first I hated these movies, then I learned to love them ironically, then i learned to love them.

Now we have an open relationship and I'm currently seeing other movies, but I hope they keep making them until the director or his wife dies from an overdose of awesome.

Honestly I enjoy the movies but think they're over-the-top. I played the original RE games when I was younger so I watched the first movie but when she was able to kill the guard by making his eyeballs bleed through a video camera I changed from liking them for being RE to liking them because they're enjoyable action movies and happen to be in the RE universe.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    The real circus only starts at the end of the second one I believe.

You know, the killing people trough security’s cameras with her mind, the endless amount of clones… all that shit, the most retarded shit was probably the way they choose to deal with it, it was a like when Blizzard on the old days swinging dat nerf hammer.

I mean, wasn't resident evil to be a zombie/monster survival and not a fucking super hero movie?

This entire series is a disgrace compared to the games. I only liked the first one, it gave a sense of fear.

The first few games were survival horror. The original Resident Evil had you try and pass zombies because you simply didn't have the ammo. That same formula was kept for 2-3 more games. It changed after Resident Evil 4 where it became more action orientated. Waves of zombies became dangerous instead of the 1 or 2 zombies you faced at a time in the earlier games. And there's less backtracking. There's loads of backtracking in all the earlier games.

I grew up with Resident Evil, I welcomed the change in Resident Evil 4 (I rather pick 4 up than the original for instance nowadays) but the movies? meh.

Do you get to see the chick's box again in this one?
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .