Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Who is the "they?"
    They know who they are.

(Your one of them)

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Who is the "they?"
    I refer you to my post above:

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    Oh, I delight, absolutely delight in the irony of people who were all about gay marriage, equal signs everywhere, love is love, fuck your outdated religious bigotry, gay marriage is here and you WILL accept it as morally fine, etc, showing so much disgust when it comes to incest. Well, guess who opened the fucking door? When you argue for so long and so hard that love is love, and what consenting adults do is no one's business, you better be fucking prepared for what kind of degenerative shit you're laying the groundwork for. Because if "love is love" and what consenting adults do is no one's business, then you're pretty much opening the door for EVERYTHING except for pedophilia. That shit should get shut down no matter what - adults fucking around with prepubescents is fucking sick and extremely fucking harmful no matter what pedo "apologists" try to spout.

But as for everything else...well, the gay rights activists made the bed, time for us all to sleep in it. That includes the incest crowd and the beastiality nuts.

In related, but old news, Germany's already started to scrap its anti-incest laws because of this couple:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    I refer you to my post above:
    I'm certainly not one of those. I don't support this line of thinking at all. You could literally justify almost anything at this rate.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisfover87 View Post
    Pretty sure they will vote for Hilary. LOL
    Funny, considering Trump said he would date his daughter LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Funny, considering Trump said he would date his daughter LOL.
    "I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”- what Trump actually said

"Trump said he would date his daughter" - what bigoted Trump haters believe

Try to smarten up.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    She looks a bit rough for 36...personally I think incest is gross and should remain illegal as it opens up children to grooming/sexual exploitation, it's somewhat less odd however when you have a case where someone was given up for adoption and therefore was never really in a parental role with their child.
    She fucks her kid. You think she was gonna look like a Victoria's Secret model? She's probably inbreed herself.

Quote Originally Posted by JacquesPierre View Post
    She fucks her kid. You think she was gonna look like a Victoria's Secret model? She's probably inbreed herself.
    I have a theory, having kids makes women look old. Childbearing is stressful on the body...not sure if that theory would pan out under scientific testing, but she definitely looks like she's had a rough life.

I have a theory, having kids makes women look old. Childbearing is stressful on the body...not sure if that theory would pan out under scientific testing, but she definitely looks like she's had a rough life.
    More likely smoking or long term alcohol abuse to cause worn skin. Also working outside in the sun can do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aboubacar View Post
    More likely smoking or long term alcohol abuse to cause worn skin. Also working outside in the sun can do this.
    Yeah true. Also overall stress/poor nutrition/other substance abuse (alcohol does age you, however).

http://media3.popsugar-assets.com/fi...-beach-her.jpg

Lotta VS models have kids and look banging. But I hear you. Some women just look haggard as hell after kids, but it's a combination of genetics and money.

What a motherfucker.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Except, society at large is relevant as laws are made for the benefit of everyone, not just these two individuals.
    And?

Still laws shouldn't be applied like that it is intrusion on privacy .

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    And?

Still laws shouldn't be applied like that it is intrusion on privacy .
    I don't know... can we draw a line in the sand again? I was begrudgingly accepting of homosexuals but do we really have to allow motherfucking and eventually after that dog fucking?

Can't we just stop?

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I don't know... can we draw a line in the sand again? I was begrudgingly accepting of homosexuals but do we really have to allow motherfucking and eventually after that dog fucking?

Can't we just stop?
    Do you think people are going to try raping your dog?

I mean as long as they both consent and are adults I see nothing wrong with this. Its the same as gay people. We should tolerate both.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling
    Its the same as gay people.
    Except that there is one significant difference -- inbreeding has been shown to have negative effects that LGBTQ marriages do not have. Setting aside the question of potential grooming and child abuse, the royal families of Europe give us a very clear example of what inbreeding does. That wasn't a random painting I posted, it was an actual portrait.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Gay couples are just like incest couples! What?

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    Except that there is one significant difference -- inbreeding has been shown to have negative effects that LGBTQ marriages do not have. Setting aside the question of potential grooming and child abuse, the royal families of Europe give us a very clear example of what inbreeding does. That wasn't a random painting I posted, it was an actual portrait.
    Then why do we allow people with hereditary diseases or woman above the age of 40 allow to have children ? Your argument sounds really nazi.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Gay couples are just like incest couples! What?
    Whats the difference? Two consenting adults doing things in bedroom that are not considered the norm by most people, we still should respect their right to sexual self determination. As long as they keep it legal (adults, consent etc.) they can do what they want.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Then why do we allow people with hereditary diseases or woman above the age of 40 allow to have children ? Your argument sounds really nazi.

- - - Updated - - -

Whats the difference? Two consenting adults doing things in bedroom that are not considered the norm by most people, we still should respect their right to sexual self determination.
    One is often rife with manipulation, not to mention the genetic issues because it's a mother with their son. the other are two consenting adults who aren't parent and child... i mean....

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    One is often rife with manipulation, not to mention the genetic issues because it's a mother with their son. the other are two consenting adults who aren't parent and child... i mean....
    We are talking about consenting adults not kids. Would you support to castrate people with hereditary diseases and woman above a certain age too? I mean we need to keep the gene pool clean! MEIN FUEHRER.

If they use protection the problem disappears anyway or if they use the other door.

Both is disgusting for most people but we should respect peoples rights, we should stay out of their bedrooms .
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-08-11 at 01:35 PM.