Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Man beaten with crowbar for wearing Trump Shirt

Anyone care to guess who will get the vote of the guy who got out of his car and attacked another with a crowbar?

http://www.northjersey.com/news/crim...-say-1.1642025

A 62-year-old male was assaulted in a Friendly's parking lot for wearing a Donald Trump T-shirt, Bloomfield police reported Tuesday.

The victim was walking on West Passaic Avenue in Bloomfield at 5:41 p.m. Wednesday when a male in an older gray compact vehicle questioned him about his shirt of the Republican presidential candidate. The suspect directed profanities at the victim as he continued to follow the victim.

The suspect followed the victim to the restaurant at 1243 Broad St. The suspect then approached the victim armed with a crowbar. An altercation occurred, with the suspect striking the victim several times, police said.

The victim sustained injuries to his forearms, hands and thighs. He was treated at the scene.

The suspect fled prior to police arrival, according to authorities.
    PROUD TO BE CALLED A CONSPIRACY THEORIST

Deleted
    Physically assaulting or Mentally (less worse than Physically, tho) assaulting another person, for holding other ideologies, is the fundamental and complete way of admitting Defeat.

It plain means, that you have NO OTHER MEAN, to defeat their standpoint AND that you lack the self control, to accept their standpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    Physically assaulting or Mentally (less worse than Physically, tho) assaulting another person, for holding other ideologies, is the fundamental and complete way of admitting Defeat.

It plain means, that you have NO OTHER MEAN, to defeat their standpoint AND that you lack the self control, to accept their standpoint.

I actually agree with you completely on that.

It's not right and I'm not condoning it but when you're such a divisive candidate and pretty much openly advocate violence then its going to flow both ways occasionally.

On another note, any word of whether the assailant was successful in beating sense into the t-shirt wearer?

When you respond to a difference of opinion with madness, everyone loses. This is why Trump is going to win fyi. Even if Trump and his supporters are wrong about everything, even if Trump himself is 10x worse in reality than the media makes him out to be, incidents like this galvanize his supporters and push moderates to his side.

Typical liberal - we should be tolerant and understanding of all view points. Except the ones I don't like. Those we have to beat with violence.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, just taking out the trash. When a "political" candidate is threating violence against the people, his supports shouldn't be surprised when they get their asses kicked by the people.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    It's not right and I'm not condoning it but when you're such a divisive candidate and pretty much openly advocate violence then its going to flow both ways occasionally.

On another note, any word of whether the assailant was successful in beating sense into the t-shirt wearer?

I like to study human nature and the first act to determine what is acceptable behavior by a collective is the acceptance by its bulk. You say it isnt right and you dont condone it but then you proceed to blame Trump for it. Then you suggest that the person wearing the shirt had it coming and that the person needed sense beaten into them.

I used to fear the authoritative Right but its truly the Totalitarian Left that is to be feared.

It isnt Trump and his supporters that are the violent ones. Its Hillary and her supporters that are the violent ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    When you respond to a difference of opinion with madness, everyone loses. This is why Trump is going to win fyi. Even if Trump and his supporters are wrong about everything, even if Trump himself is 10x worse in reality than the media makes him out to be, incidents like this galvanize his supporters and push moderates to his side.
    It's happening on both sides, Trump supporters are no angels. We went through this a couple of months ago on these forums, a quick Google search will give you a whole host of news stories about Trump supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    Meh, just taking out the trash. When a "political" candidate is threating violence against the people, his supports shouldn't be surprised when they get their asses kicked by the people.

and here you have it.

I was a Democrat for 30 years. If and or when the next Civil War comes, I know which side I will be fighting for. It wont be yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Typical liberal - we should be tolerant and understanding of all view points. Except the ones I don't like. Those we have to beat with violence.
    How do you know hes a liberal? Maybe hes just a guy that lost money in one of Trumps many failed enterprises over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    It's happening on both sides, Trump supporters are no angels. We went through this a couple of months ago on these forums, a quick Google search will give you a whole host of news stories about Trump supporters.
    Not really...

Don't get me wrong they are "called" Nazi's and all that but they really don't do anything...

Ignoring that the victim is 62, how do you beat someone with a crowbar and do no damage?

Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    I like to study human nature and the first act to determine what is acceptable behavior by a collective is the acceptance by its bulk. You say it isnt right and you dont condone it but then you proceed to blame Trump for it. Then you suggest that the person wearing the shirt had it coming and that the person needed sense beaten into them.

I used to fear the authoritative Right but its truly the Totalitarian Left that is to be feared.

It isnt Trump and his supporters that are the violent ones. Its Hillary and her supporters that are the violent ones.
    I didn't blame Trump, I just stated the reality of human nature.

The last sentence was a bad joke I was going to leave out but then in my desire to study human nature I decided to leave it in to see how people with agendas would twist it to suit their narrative. (Am I doing this right?)

How do you know hes a liberal? Maybe hes just a guy that lost money in one of Trumps many failed enterprises over the years.
    Reached into the Marianna trench with that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Reached into the Marianna trench with that one.
    Assumptions are the mother of all fuckups.

Seems like most people here - the only exercise you get is jumping to conclusions.

Quote Originally Posted by bolly View Post
    Ignoring that the victim is 62, how do you beat someone with a crowbar and do no damage?
    I can imagine a guy like AIDS Skrillex or Carl the Cuck can't do a whole lot of damage.

Ugh, I hate those names, just using them to paint a picture of the usual type of leftist who's willing to go to extremes.

This is clearly a sign that crowbar violence is on the rise. The answer, obviously, is anti-crowbar legislation.
    ~RAWR!

Are you really going to resort to victim blaming? Furthermore as divisive as Trump can be it's well worth noting that a biased mainstream media - with strong financial ties to an opposing presidential candidate - deliberately takes much of what Trump says out of context to rile people up and score views.

Unbelievably ignorant. Also the exact same things can be said about Clinton.

- - - Updated - - -

Who has Trump threaten violence against, who is an American citizen?