Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Coords for her are 55.34 11.28.
    HTH

And HUGE thanks SIN CARA for pointing this out!

15+ Year Old Account
    There, 90-10 in 2.5 hours, now to buy the damn toys.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    August 10th Hotfixes:

• Players are now able to see Ravika after completing the Broken Shore questline.

I can see that happening now that you did that :P Though you only needed to be 98.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    August 10th Hotfixes:

• Players are now able to see Ravika after completing the Broken Shore questline.

I can see that happening now that you did that :P Though you only needed to be 98.
    That'd be my luck. 98 came and went in like a two minute period, going to 100 was just as easy.

The npc is called ravika and is a little bit down the path from the person you turn the quest in before going on the ship to the broken shore

any tips or tricks for leveling that fast? I want the toys too, but figured it would take a day to level

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by charizma View Post
    any tips or tricks for leveling that fast? I want the toys too, but figured it would take a day to level
    Do bonus objectives in Frostfire and Gorgrond, but leave a single kill/object in each one. Also in gorgrond have someone help you collect the 8 quest items from the named mobs. Next grab a Darkmoon Fair xp buff, a bonus xp item from the garrison, and a 300% xp elixir. The 300% elixir lasts 15 minutes, so don't pop it until you are sitting ready at the first bonus objective in frostfire. Hit the three there, fly to gorgrond hit the like 10 there, turn the quests in, and you should be at least 98. If you have a few minutes left on you elixir you can fly to talador and hit up at least one more bonus objective there, sometimes two.

Deleted
    Do bonus objectives in Frostfire and Gorgrond, but leave a single kill/object in each one. Also in gorgrond have someone help you collect the 8 quest items from the named mobs. Next grab a Darkmoon Fair xp buff, a bonus xp item from the garrison, and a 300% xp elixir. The 300% elixir lasts 15 minutes, so don't pop it until you are sitting ready at the first bonus objective in frostfire. Hit the three there, fly to gorgrond hit the like 10 there, turn the quests in, and you should be at least 98. If you have a few minutes left on you elixir you can fly to talador and hit up at least one more bonus objective there, sometimes two.
    The 8 named mobs, dont you have to unlock something in gorgrond for that to work?

Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post
    The 8 named mobs, dont you have to unlock something in gorgrond for that to work?
    You have to do few quests - untill and including your choice of building there (6-7 quests in total). But you do it with preparation process (when doing bonus objectives leaving one mob/item to collect)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toore View Post
    You have to do few quests - untill and including your choice of building there (6-7 quests in total). But you do it with preparation process (when doing bonus objectives leaving one mob/item to collect)
    Can you do this without finishing frostridge?

Quote Originally Posted by Ariyana View Post
    Too bad Bom'bey's Color-Seeing Sauce isn't on that vendor. Only one of the four missing.
    Wondering why they kept that one out, or bugged.

Which toys are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post
    Can you do this without finishing frostridge?
    You can do the bonus objective things without finishing frostfire, at least. You need to be certain level (93?) to get to start the first few gorgrond things, but dunno if you had to have finished the frostfire questline or not. Maybe it's enought to just have the garrison up, since you get the q from some NPC in there?
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

15+ Year Old Account
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tumppu View Post
    You can do the bonus objective things without finishing frostfire, at least. You need to be certain level (93?) to get to start the first few gorgrond things, but dunno if you had to have finished the frostfire questline or not. Maybe it's enought to just have the garrison up, since you get the q from some NPC in there?

You don't have to finish the Frostfire line, just establish your garrison. You have to be level 92 to begin the gorgrond quest chain, which is a really quick 7/8 quests half of which are do nothing quests. The named monsters you are after are also for the Gorgrond Monster Hunter achievement, if you look that up on wowhead, they'll have all the coordinates. I recommend getting the quest items, and then going back and prepping each bonus objective.

So apparently, there are a couple alliance stuff that appears before/during the broken isles event... looks like I'll be leveling another toon I don't need from 90 today.

So there are a few transmog items on the Alliance side. Went to do them on my Paladin on that side. Apparently their ring is 700 while Horde's is 685, the heck?

Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    Wondering why they kept that one out, or bugged.
    Per Muffinus, they wanted to keep the prestige of "I was there", never mind the fact that those that were there have a pretty nice title for their efforts. Also, the toy "wasn't that cool".
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

So there are a few transmog items on the Alliance side. Went to do them on my Paladin on that side. Apparently their ring is 700 while Horde's is 685, the heck?
    No both rings the same level but the ring has a chance to upgrade to 700 if lucky like most gear in WoD does. You just got lucky on your pally. Doesn't matter though the ring sucks take a look at it no main on it. So on your pally depending on spec no intell or strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewsco View Post
    No both rings the same level but the ring has a chance to upgrade to 700 if lucky like most gear in WoD does. You just got lucky on your pally. Doesn't matter though the ring sucks take a look at it no main on it. So on your pally depending on spec no intell or strength.
    No. When you open up the quest it defaults to 700 period. The Horde defaults to 685. There was no upgrade at all as the initial quest won't show if you will get upgraded or not.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=138450/s...mwind#comments

The comments here are showing as well that everyone is getting a 700 ring for the Alliance even though the initial mining showed 685 as well.

No. When you open up the quest it defaults to 700 period. The Horde defaults to 685. There was no upgrade at all as the initial quest won't show if you will get upgraded or not.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=138450/s...mwind#comments

The comments here are showing as well that everyone is getting a 700 ring for the Alliance even though the initial mining showed 685 as well.
    I have done it so far on 11 of my level 100 alliance toons and only 3 of them got it at 700 the rest got it at 685. Also have done it on 4 horde so far and 1 got a 700 ring. So for me I would say yes I have watched it say upgrade and turn purple.
    Still sucks anyway without the main stat one them anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Jewsco View Post
    I have done it so far on 11 of my level 100 alliance toons and only 3 of them got it at 700 the rest got it at 685. Also have done it on 4 horde so far and 1 got a 700 ring. So for me I would say yes I have watched it say upgrade and turn purple.
    Still sucks anyway without the main stat one them anyway
    Yeah, there was no upgrade at all and on all the Alliance toons I've checked this morning the initial quest rewards 700. Even comments on Wowhead are showing 700. Did you double check to make sure they weren't 700 and you didn't notice?

Also the 700 Alliance ring is still Blue not Purple. So if you got purple it should be higher than 700. Did it on 12 horde the other day, same as my 3 other roomates and no one has seen an upgrade nor people in trade chat. So either it is extremely low or something funky is going on.

While they may suck, it's better than the 605 some alts are rocking. Not to mention Rings/Cloaks/Necks in Legion will contain no main stat at all. So it's something to get use to. Unless you have a 730 (I think was the number determined) or so the new ones are better because of stat itemization.
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2016-08-12 at 06:23 AM.