Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Lol just check out the linked video. Don't be afraid to apologise. Seems you're the ignorant one.
    It's not justifiable to assault someone over their politics, if you're outraged over it being done to your side, you should be just as outraged when your side does it.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    It's not justifiable to assault someone over their politics, if you're outraged over it being done to your side, you should be just as outraged when your side does it.
    Seems both sides contributed to this situation.

I'm not outraged at all. Learn to read or shut up because I'm tired of idiots putting words into my mouth. Also, whats "your side"? I'm not a democrat or a republican because I'm not from the States.

I'm not outraged at all. Learn to read or shut up because I'm tired of idiots putting words into my mouth. Also, whats "your side"? I'm not a democrat or a republican because I'm not from the States.
    Neither am I, but it's pretty obvious you're biased.

Neither am I, but it's pretty obvious you're biased.
    Of course I am. It's inherent in human nature. Are you trying to pretend its wrong to be biased or that you aren't?

Post some sense instead of just throwing words out there like "biased" and "outraged".

Of course I am. It's inherent in human nature. Are you trying to pretend its wrong to be biased or that you aren't?

Post some sense instead of just throwing words out there like "biased" and "outraged".
    There's really no other correct thing to say other than assaulting someone over political differences is inexcusable, regardless of ideology. Anything else is just "what aboutism".

Going way off topic here but no they don't. The dude has foot in mouth disease. He says so much shit even his own party are distancing themselves from him. Or are they taking it all out of context too?

Face facts and start thinking critically. This whole "but but the media is biased" schtick is old. Of course its biased but you can figure out the truth can't you? I mean how do you take statements like "Hilary wants to abolish the 2nd amendment" and "Obama founded ISIS" out of context?

1. The only people in his party against him are pretty much mostly RINOs who are Globalists. They are basically like Establishment Democrats where the only thing different is the party name.

2. The Media is grossly biased. Not a little. A lot. Its a Propaganda machine working for Hillary. They distort everything and outright lie. They refuse to talk of Hillary in a negative light.

3. Hillary does want to abolish the 2nd Amendment. Shes pretty much said as much. One of her goals is to bankrupt firearm companies.

4. Obama helped form ISIS. In fact he is the one who really made them into a organized and armed group. He has done this to overthow Assad and Gaddafi. Anyone who is honest, has integrity and knows anything about the Middle East, particularly Syria and Libya, knows this. This isnt even subject to debate.

PROUD TO BE CALLED A CONSPIRACY THEORIST

There's really no other correct thing to say other than assaulting someone over political differences is inexcusable, regardless of ideology. Anything else is just "what aboutism".
    If you watch the video it's pretty clear the violence was caused by more than just political differences.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Typical liberal - we should be tolerant and understanding of all view points. Except the ones I don't like. Those we have to beat with violence.
    Or lock threads that views it in a bad light, like Endus will do when he wakes up.
    "I have friends, many friends. I have friends in China, India, Russia." "I will make deals, lots of deals. I'm good at making deals. Deals, deals, deals."

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Pretty sure the "typical liberal" doesn't go around beating other people with crowbars. In fact...I'm pretty sure that kind of behaviour isn't "typical" for most groups.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by volkanik View Post
    Or lock threads that views it in a bad light, like Endus will do when he wakes up.
    We have rules that we enforce. One of those is not talking about moderation issues. If you have a problem, PM a super moderator (blue name). Let's not derail this thread.

If you watch the video it's pretty clear the violence was caused by more than just political differences.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    We have rules that we enforce. One of those is not talking about moderation issues. If you have a problem, PM a super moderator (blue name). Let's not derail this thread.
    That is a waste of time. I can personally testify to that. Even tried Chaud. Nothing. Not a response or anything. its just an excuse you guys give. Message a blue. AKA sweeping under the rug and ignore. There is a serious problem on this forum by 1 or 2 mods out of sheer political bias and nothing is ever done about it. Why?

Id love to have Chaud respond to me and tell me why.

Ive considered starting a campaign of posters here to openly call or contact Curse Inc by way of
    https://www.curseinc.com/

This ^ is the parent company of MMO and Curse Gaming. In other words, the money bags. They probably dont want to get complaints.

[Infracted - Discussing Moderator Actions]
    Last edited by Annoying; 2016-08-11 at 07:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Again, the people that perform these attacks are not "typical liberals"...nor are the Trump supporters that engage in the same kind of violence "typical conservatives".

If it were typical behaviour...every day in America would be like a scene from The Purge

- - - Updated - - -

Those videos have nothing to do with this incident

3. Hillary does want to abolish the 2nd Amendment. Shes pretty much said as much. One of her goals is to bankrupt firearm companies.
    Sorry, can't and won't take you seriously. http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-clinton-want/

Again, the people that perform these attacks are not "typical liberals"...nor are the Trump supporters that engage in the same kind of violence "typical conservatives".

If it were typical behaviour...every day in America would be like a scene from The Purge

- - - Updated - - -

Those videos have nothing to do with this incident
    The problem you have is you keep trying to draw false equivalencies...

There is a real problem with the democratic party drawing in people willing to use violence to further their agenda. You can examine why this is. Poverty ,low education, racism, maybe just desperation.

The problem people are having is that it isn't a equivalent problem. One side draws in those who are willing to use violence to further their agenda and it should be looked into for why this is the case.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, can't and won't take you seriously. http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-clinton-want/
    Politifact has sadly become the new Wikipedia...

Use them as a method of gaining sources but do not use them as a source themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post

I want Chaud to message me as soon as he is online. I hope I am clear on that or I will be calling Curse Inc at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    The problem you have is you keep trying to draw false equivalencies...

There is a real problem with the democratic party drawing in people willing to use violence to further their agenda. You can examine why this is. Poverty ,low education, racism, maybe just desperation.

The problem people are having is that it isn't a equivalent problem. One side draws in those who are willing to use violence to further their agenda and it should be looked into for why this is the case.

- - - Updated - - -

Both sides have those that engage in violence. Maybe it's not a Democrat problem or a Republican problem...maybe it's an Asshole problem.

Both sides have those that engage in violence. Maybe it's not a Democrat problem or a Republican problem...maybe it's an Asshole problem.
    No its a problem that we need to address or we get this BLM bullshit.

What is it that draws people who are fine committing violence to certain parties. It isn't a issue of equivalence. It would be easier if that was the case but there is a damning trend. IT isn't even one or two people we are talking about groups to mob levels of violence.

I want Chaud to message me as soon as he is online. I hope I am clear on that or I will be calling Curse Inc at this point.
    I hope you do, and instead of doing what you want them to do, they just remove the problem completely. That is you being IP/hardware banned to solve the issue.

Take it up through the proper channels then. I'm sure they'll treat your demands with the consideration they deserve (lol!)