Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Oh yes, because the red/green Government achieved so many things... they brought up unemployment to a record high, drove us right into the financial crisis and did fuck all to improve Germany as a whole. They were so outstanding. In fact, their foreign policy was so awesome that the last red chancellor immediately got a high position in a state run Russian gas export company. But boy, did Putin love us in those years, wonder why...
    If we base everything on predecessors then the blacks would have no right to be in office at all.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    If we base everything on predecessors then the blacks would have no right to be in office at all.
    LOL, ok... who's your candidate for the reds? Gabriel? Puhlease...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    To be honest, I don't seem to understand what the fuss is about. Many countries refuse dual citizenship and a ban on Burka is welcome in my opinion.
    Faster deportations seem ok to me at least. Not really happy about that change in patient confidentiality as that might actually lead to less people seeking professional help.
    Apart from that, I don't really get what the fuss is about?

15+ Year Old Account
    LOL, ok... who's your candidate for the reds? Gabriel? Puhlease...
    Interesting inference here since I didn't even give a hint to my political allegiance.

I've been following both sides since quite even before the reunification because Western politicians didn't shy from coming over right after borders opened. I knew Eichel when he was still mayor of Kassel, when Merkel wasn't even a name yet, when Kohl promised us "flowering landscapes", when Lafontaine was still a hotheaded SPD member. Both sides are not strangers to complete mess-ups. The CDU didn't get the mess fixed, so the red-green govt. had the honour to do it in the aftermath of the adoption of the Euro (which makes me surviving two currency transitions within 10 years) among it bringing along social changes which the CDU/CSU govt. following after took for granted. Both parties messed utterly up within their own eras. If it hadn't been for the financial crisis the CDU govt. wouldn't have got another shot for sure but effectively they could rest in the bed brought to you by Agenda 2010 and other reform programmes.
    Last edited by Ravenblade; 2016-08-11 at 08:41 PM.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    To be honest, I don't seem to understand what the fuss is about. Many countries refuse dual citizenship and a ban on Burka is welcome in my opinion.
    Faster deportations seem ok to me at least. Not really happy about that change in patient confidentiality as that might actually lead to less people seeking professional help.
    Apart from that, I don't really get what the fuss is about?
    It's about me arguing against people once more because they don't read what I say, or what the article is about... apparently, I'm now a right winger, Djalil. How about that? :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Deleted
    It's about me arguing against people once more because they don't read what I say, or what the article is about... apparently, I'm now a right winger, Djalil. How about that? :P
    Eventually you'll be muslim too *points at signature*

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Eventually you'll be muslim too *points at signature*
    I have reached "Muslim Lover" last year already, it is time for an upgrade...

Can anyone confirm if the Burqa-ban contain an important part of the French legislation - an hefty fine (and prison) for coercing others to wear Burqa (30-60k€)?

Don't insult me. You absolutely lack the education to do that.
    I am well-educated, certainly for German standards too. It is highly likely that I am more educated than you are, unless you have an engineering masters. I just don't know where this education thing came from...Anyway, It's not an insult, it's the reality and Kangodo claiming "you started sound like Hooked" is the manifestation of that reality.

- - - Updated - - -

You are deemed right winger, because you started to sound like a crazy Nazi.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2016-08-11 at 12:35 PM.

Don't insult me. You absolutely lack the education to do that.
    what are your credentials? i want to know what an educated person does.

10+ Year Old Account
    The article never mentions stripping people of citizenship as form of punishment. How many times do I have to repeat this? The article talks about them choosing which citizenship they want to keep.
    And I say that they don't have to have to make such a choice. "Choose who you want to keep in your life, your mother or your sister". I want to keep them both, goddammit!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    To be fair those "inconvenient" elements are a invading force...
    Yeah, sure, "Muslim conquerors"... I think you are a bit late with this narrative. 1,100 years late, I believe?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    And I say that they don't have to have to make such a choice. "Choose who you want to keep in your life, your mother or your sister". I want to keep them both, goddammit!!!
    Why should they have the privilege to have dual citizenship while the normal native cant have this? If you live in germany you better choose german citizenship or you deal with the fact that you are a foreigner.

Our media reporting Germans already pussed out from banning dual citizenship...What a shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Why should they have the privilege to have dual citizenship while the normal native cant have this? If you live in germany you better choose german citizenship or you deal with the fact that you are a foreigner.
    Normal native can also have dual citizenship. Just like, say, an Iranian citizen can get German citizenship as well, a German citizen can get Iranian citizenship as well.

If you are a German citizen, you are a German citizen. It is none of your government's business what other countries consider you a citizen. If it is not, then something is rotten...
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

Normal native can also have dual citizenship. Just like, say, an Iranian citizen can get German citizenship as well, a German citizen can get Iranian citizenship as well.

If you are a German citizen, you are a German citizen. It is none of your government's business what other countries consider you a citizen. If it is not, then something is rotten...
    But if I'm born in germany I only have german citizenship while kids of turks have both, this is discrimination. Why do we give them more rights?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    But if I'm born in germany I only have german citizenship while kids of turks have both, this is discrimination.
    If you are a kid of Germans and born in Turkey, I believe, you will also have both. Or not?

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    hitler all over again

this is how it starts

and this time they already control most of europe.
    No this is how you save your country. Muslim extremists take advantage of western laws and that is a fact as stated even by them in the open. You can find many vids of them saying so. It is time to end the loop-hole and put Germany first and not foreigners who want to change Germany into the country they ran from. Europe now has a problem it didn't have a few years ago. Terrorism. When did it start? The second you opened your borders to the 3rd world openly. They don't have to be the ones that carry out the attacks- they just have to recruit and get others to do it for them- which is what they are doing. Wanna save Germany and Europe- better fix yourselves before you sell out your country because of "tolerance" .

If you are a kid of Germans and born in Turkey, I believe, you will also have both. Or not?
    Dont know if turkey has the anchor baby problem. And if they have it I dont know if they would allow you to have both (they shouldnt).

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Well the destruction of the German identity and the degrading safety of German citizens were two large parts of how Hitler rallied support in the mid 20s.
    No, Hitler was able to do what he did because Germany was super poor and broke after WW1. Germany is not super poor and broke. I love how you people try to bring out "Hitler" whenever the Germans do something to help guarantee the safety of their people. It's like you have the memory of a gold fish or something.

Giving you the choice is a privilege.
    You're not entitled to your sister's or your mother's love. Or nationality, as that's subject to several criteria.