Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I can't seem to upgrade my Trading Post to level 3? It says that I don't have the plans but I can't even build up more buildings either, before I upgraded the Trading Post to 2, I could do anything, but now it seems so buggy? :S Anyone got the same thing?

My DH has access to Tanaan Jungle without a tier 3 garrison or shipyard. Can anyone else confirm?

Did Tanaan intro, established garrison, did first few quests to pick up first follower, upgraded garry to tier 2 (might not be necessary), checked the flight master, saw a FP to Vol'mar, flew there and upon landing I was greeted by a fully established base with the molten front intro quest ready to go. The portal from Warspear also works.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Main reason to get a garrison right now is for the extra hearthstone. Makes it easy to get to Draenor in the future, should you ever want to do so for whatever reason. You only need a level 1 garrison for that, which happens very fast.

I suggest just getting a mage port to ashran and flying over.
    The hearthstone is nice. Being able to quickly and cheaply catch up professions is the real reason for me.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

The garrison still a freacking easy way to earn gold for the time involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Shifto View Post
    My DH has access to Tanaan Jungle without a tier 3 garrison or shipyard. Can anyone else confirm?

Did Tanaan intro, established garrison, did first few quests to pick up first follower, upgraded garry to tier 2 (might not be necessary), checked the flight master, saw a FP to Vol'mar, flew there and upon landing I was greeted by a fully established base with the molten front intro quest ready to go. The portal from Warspear also works.
    Can Confirm, I did the initial WoD Tanaan intro questline, and upon arrival in my lvl 1 garrison I have the Vol'mar FP and can start the quests there.

Deleted
    Can someone else confirm if you can't get to level with Trading Post to lvl 3

Ogre cache went from 500g to 10k gold on my server LOL....didn't think anyone would want to do garrison on their DH or want to fast track the resources.

Quote Originally Posted by Shifto View Post

I didnt even make it that far. Had just started the intro Tanaan quests when it was time to have my arse carried through HFC, got lock summons to raid. Afterwards I walked out, flew over to Vol'mar and it was completely operational minus the daily mission table. Portal to warspear worked fine as well. Had no interest in getting a garrison, so this was perfect.
    Demon Hunter Chakan [URL=https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/frostmourne/chàkan[/URL]
    Death Knight Eosforos [URL=https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/frostmourne/eosforos[/URL]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdhammer View Post
    I was hoping to skip the garrison and all of shitty draenor altogether with my DH. Any reason not to?
    Same here. I won't step into a garrision ever since i switched to dh now. I hated the garrision shit. It is an mmo. People are supposed to meet in a city to get that mmo feeling. Garrision made them all sitting in their garrision plus made professions useless.

I won't ever take a footstep into this bullshit home again

Deleted
    Not building one on any of my demon hunters. There is simply no reason to anymore. All I am doing on my demon hunters is invasions at the moment.

Tailoring? I got an alt for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    My DH gives the garrison the middle finger.

I created it yesterday, I even wasted some time hiring followers
    pane, nutella e demon hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Emek View Post
    I can't build up my garrison. i don't have the quest line that unlocks level 2 garrison available to me on the DH
    ou have to do the few initail quest in garrison it - that building barack geting first follower part

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Themanintobuildafire View Post
    Ogre cache went from 500g to 10k gold on my server LOL....didn't think anyone would want to do garrison on their DH or want to fast track the resources.
    just because there is like 500-1000 haters of garrisons on those forums it doesnt mean majority didnt enjoy them - smart people knew this woudl happen and decided to quick capitalize on it - it was easy gold you were buying them for 1k selling for 10k amazing profit margin

Is there a fast way to get the garrison going (and getting it leveled up)? I did the WoD Intro, and set up lvl1 garrison. Think i have to get the trading post to gather garrison ressources.

And how does the garrison help with profession skillups? Wanted to level enchanting, what is the fast route?

Thanks guys!

Well, I will spend the next 3 weeks in Draenor, so why not do it in my garrison? Profession buildings are nice to have to catch up and for the future I'll have a place where I only need a few seconds from my HS spawning point to a bank, guild bank, transmo dude and auction house. Also I can port to Ashran -> Tanaan / SW / IF / ORG / Darnassus, which will be really helpful in the future.
    Dunno, Building garrison is cheap, (like 0 gold for level 1 and 2) so no real reason not to build and use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drizztcz View Post
    I think that the whole point of building garrison is quite simple: It is much easier to lvl up profession with garrison then without it. For example cooking can be done with just 1 recipe, but you actually need lvl 3 garrison.
    No you dont.

Train all the professions you want. Go to Ashran - buy the draenor books from vendor for 100g (like THIS one) - make an asston of 1 thing - boom 600 or 700 profession.

Cooking you train lvl 1, go kill things in Draenor (i queued a heroic, first mob I killed dropped the draenor scroll), learn scroll, cook 1 item all the way to 650
    Last edited by Qlix; 2016-08-11 at 01:47 PM.
    Science the shit out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Yodai View Post
    Can someone else confirm if you can't get to level with Trading Post to lvl 3

I can confirm. Though I believe you need a L3 Garrison to make L3 buildings.

I can also confirm, that Gazlowe will give you the quest for the L3 garrison immediately after you complete the L2 Garrison quest...which I must have just accepted the first time as I didn't see it.

But you will need a bunch of resources for your garrison if you want to max it up (recommend Trading Post, Forge (eveyone needs a forge right?) Storehouse and Mage Portal Place...rest are pretty much dealers choice)