Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    pre cata, the undead hated being undead, her fucking voice lines still reflect this sentiment.

pre cata forsaken wouldn't have started doing this in the first place.
    We are not pre cata.

Little update for you - there were 2 expansions since, 3rd one incoming in 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Avell View Post
    No different to Lich King?

Arguments?
    her own words

Garrosh Hellscream says: Have you given any thought to what this means, Sylvanas.
    Garrosh Hellscream says: What difference is there between you and the Lich King now?
    Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: Isn't it obvious, Warchief? I serve the Horde.
    When The Lady herself admits it there isn't much discussion to be had.

We are not pre cata.

Little update for you - there were 2 expansions since, 3rd one incoming in 2 weeks.
    they took a 180 turn with forsaken writing in cata. there was no evolution, it was just 180 day and night difference.

it wasn't done for lore, it wasn't done for any legitimate reason, only trying to be edgy and cool with the dark undead faction. they took the undead, which were interesting, and made them uninteresting typical bullshit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ryudaraku View Post
    her own words

Thanks for pointing that out. She mentioned one difference herself. Which means, she is not the same.

How does it feel to dig a grave for your own argument? Salty yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    i dont remember the people in southshore peacefully coexisting with the forsaken.
    neither did the forsaken, so you know why people might be skeptical of warchief sylvanas

Deleted
    they took a 180 turn with forsaken writing in cata. there was no evolution, it was just 180 day and night difference.

it wasn't done for lore, it wasn't done for any legitimate reason, only trying to be edgy and cool with the dark undead faction. they took the undead, which were interesting, and made them uninteresting typical bullshit.
    That is your opinion and I'm fine with it. However, a 180turn after the LK's fall makes sense to me and I like it. Opinions, opinions.

Doesn't matter if you like it or not, however, she is not the same(anymore?) as Arthas and that's a fact.

She could have brought back Vol'jin from dead pretty much LK style. She didn't. Maybe out of respection, or maybe the lust for more power to chess with the entire horde for her own ideals.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    So what if she has Lich Kingy features? The difference that matters is that she doesn't enslave the minds of her subjects. If you have a problem with necromancy, that's just, like, your opinion, man. Large majority of Forsaken don't seem to mind.
    I don't see how people think that is a selling point, considering she uses the plague, and grow people in Hillsbrad, but you know, she "totally doesn't enslave the minds of the dead people she forcefully awakens from death..."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    i dont remember the people in southshore peacefully coexisting with the forsaken.
    Ahhh yes, Southshore... basically just fishermen. Such threat, big deal.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for pointing that out. She mentioned one difference herself. Which means, she is not the same.

How does it feel to dig a grave for your own argument? Salty yet?
    LMAO, thats a non-argument. "Oh she is female! She can;t be the same as Arthas!!!" what a bad argument.

Quote Originally Posted by muwatallis View Post
    She could have brought back Vol'jin from dead pretty much LK style. She didn't. Maybe out of respection, or maybe the lust for more power to chess with the entire horde for her own ideals.
    no she couldn't, she still can't rez non-humans.

apparently she's working to change that in legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cien View Post
    i don't remember the alliance reducing people to sludge or anything though? seems a bit OTT imo
    Those fiery projectiles from Alliance siege weapons aren't any more pleasant than that. If anything you die a bit slower drawing the pain out.

plaguing and raising undead wherever she fights.

not a single difference between her and arthas.
    Arthas turned every undead he resurrected into his mind slave. What's that? Already a difference? Impossibru!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    I don't see how people think that is a selling point, considering she uses the plague, and grow people in Hillsbrad, but you know, she "totally doesn't enslave the minds of the dead people she forcefully awakens from death..."

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

LMAO, thats a non-argument. "Oh she is female! She can;t be the same as Arthas!!!" what a bad argument.

I used other arguments as well, yet you decided to not mention those. Can't you just be the man and accept it?

Quote Originally Posted by ryudaraku View Post
    her own words

And as is clearly seen by Garrosh's reaction immediately afterwards, Sylvanas was mocking him.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Chemii View Post
    I can only assume the rest of your 11,000 posts are a bit more substantial.

- - - Updated - - -

1. Yes, she is.
    2. I'm not complaining.
    3. Really?
    1. No, she isn't Bolvar fordragon is.. go do icc again kid.
    2. needless thread because you dont like 1 particular character is useless.. I would have made 100's about garrosh...
    3. In life she was one of the ranger generals and in death she leads the forsaken and only cares about her people, this will make all of the horde her people.
    4. They have had her acting towards redemption for a while now. If the videos are to be believed, she actually showed concern when vol'jin got stabbed.
    Heroes get remembered.... but legends never die!

I used other arguments as well, yet you decided to not mention those. Can't you just be the man and accept it?
    No you didn't, you just stated her being in the Horde as a real argument, but that has literally nothing to do with her actions being on level with the Lich King.

Noone said that.. and that would be symantics anyway.
    Heroes get remembered.... but legends never die!

Both factions use napalm in Isle of Conquest. Growing people in Hillsbrad has been done against Sylvanas' order and without her authorization by a renegade who had a different vision for the Forsaken's future. Who was punished with true death by the Forsaken. And she doesn't enslave the minds of the people she awakens from death, so I'm not sure what your point here is.

Let's ignore the soldiers stationed there and the fact that it was an important outpost of the Alliance and supply line for their ventures into Lordaeron.

Quote Originally Posted by aikanaro View Post
    Noone said that.. and that would be symantics anyway.
    Thats all thats being argued here.

Deleted
    No you didn't, you just stated her being in the Horde as a real argument, but that has literally nothing to do with her actions being on level with the Lich King.

and...

Caring for her kind and not letting it die out. Not all undeads are miserable and unhappy at what they've become.

That's a pretty big difference when it comes to her vs Arthas, wouldn't you say?

Don't forget that forsaken are not stripped of their free will unlike LK's forces. Wow, there are so many differences, yet you keep on being so blind to neglect them, it's almost like a poem.
    Did I, or did I not? Go figure it out, we will wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Both factions use napalm in Isle of Conquest. Growing people in Hillsbrad has been done against Sylvanas' order and without her authorization by a renegade who had a different vision for the Forsaken's future. Who was punished with true death by the Forsaken. And she doesn't enslave the minds of the people she awakens from death, so I'm not sure what your point here is.

Let's ignore the soldiers stationed there and the fact that it was an important outpost of the Alliance and supply line for their ventures into Lordaeron.
    Yeah, except, Southshore hasn't taken any land from the Horde... Mostly a fishing village.

She awakens them in the first place though. They never really had a choice in that. Sylvanas plagues civilians routinely, and somehow everything is written off as "misunderstandings," or "she totally didn't know about it!"

- - - Updated - - -

and...

Did I, or did I not? Go figure it out, we will wait.
    Again, naming a few differences isn;t much of anything. Your argument is bad. You keep focusing on the OPs use of the words "no differences" ... but we all know there are a few. That doesn't diminish any of her deeds though.

Deleted
    Yeah, except, Southshore hasn't taken any land from the Horde... Mostly a fishing village.

She awakens them in the first place though. They never really had a choice in that. Sylvanas plagues civilians routinely, and somehow everything is written off as "misunderstandings," or "she totally didn't know about it!"

- - - Updated - - -

Again, naming a few differences isn;t much of anything. Your argument is bad. You keep focusing on the OPs use of the words "no differences" ... but we all know there are a few. That doesn't diminish any of her deeds though.
    You consider it bad, some people consider it good. Your opinion is not a fact, unlike that Sylvanas is not the same as LK.

The last thing i wanna do is to "make" others like her, I wouldn't give a flying rat's ass about that.

She is not the same as LK, some people like her, she will be redeemed either you like it or not. Deal with it, all of you.