Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by death604 View Post
    kairozdormu pave the way for garrosh's escape, so does that make nozdormu a treacherous son of a bitch? that's bullshit logic horde faggot.

a 20 year old man raped a woman, so that man's father is a treacherous son of a bitch? lol
    So one sunreaver did something wrong so it was ok to kill and imprison all of them?

So a maniac got into power and some racist followers so the entire faction needs to be punished?

What did the blood elves, Tauren, trolls do to jaina? That is like saying because the scarlet crusade are crazy and murderous, all humans must be; but you don't want to see it any other way than what feels warm and fuzzy to you.
    My PC Build 4790k @ 4.7 GHz @ 1.28v; 1080 @ +175 core, +500 memory

Quote Originally Posted by D-angeL View Post
    3. Jaina increased the magical defenses of Darnassus, in order to safeguard it, which isn’t exactly something bad – additionally no one knew that she was there so..
    4. The Sunreavers abused the portal network (which is forbidden) snuck into Darnassus and stole the Divine Bell.
    5. Jaina investigated and reacted with the purge.

So the Horde couldn’t know Jaina was involved in safeguarding, and nevertheless they broke the rules and thus got expelled. Yes, the whole Divine Bell incident was done by a single? Sunreaver. However, so was the Mana Bomb and the betrayal in Theramore and the blood elves did nothing to clear that up. Actually quite the opposite as Thalen resided in Silvermoon City afterwards, nor did they hand out the Sunreaver who broke the rules with the theft.
    Ah, so no one knew about Jaina breaking neutrality, which makes it OK? I'd say the people of Dalaran knew that their leader went away. Also, Jaina safeguarded it by either capturing Horde soldiers or outright killing them. No big deal.

Wait, no, it's as neutrality breaking as you can get. As such Jaina should have expelled herself first due to her transgression happening earlier. Not to mention she had no power to initiate the Purge on her own, the decisions in Dalaran are made by the Council. She used outside Stromwind troops and Vereesa's private Blood Elf hating militia to carry it out for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    She didn't have to sacrifce all Horde leadership. There were plenty of footsoldiers she could have ordered to help the Alliance retreat.
    Was she supposed to throw them down the cliff or something?

kairozdormu pave the way for garrosh's escape, so does that make nozdormu a treacherous son of a bitch? that's bullshit logic horde faggot.

a 20 year old man raped a woman, so that man's father is a treacherous son of a bitch? lol
    How are people's fathers/superiors relevant to the point you were replying to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Imagidin View Post
    They were fighting 2 different fronts, the alliance couldn't see what the horde was fighting and assumed they were free to help.
    True, and They saw the Felbats picking off Dark Rangers of the cliff, so they on the front looked like they were fine, but behind them the horde was getting buttfucked.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    They were archers. Ranged attacks would have been sufficient. Covering fire and all that.
    Statix will suffice.

They were archers. Ranged attacks would have been sufficient. Covering fire and all that.
    Which they were doing until they had to retreat. Demons reach the position where the archers were moments later. Which means they broke Horde's ranks really hard if they were this close to their back line.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic_- View Post
    I don't know all of the lore but I clearly remember how she was ok with helping the horde against her father and ultimately being the reason why her father died. I always liked her and her views on everything and I thought she would be the first person on Alliance side who would try and figure out what happened and why horde abandoned them.

Instead she acted all hissy-pissy like, saying that she now hates the horde and wants revenge. I really didn't get that part. I expected a lot more from her.
    She's actually a Dreadlord.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    She's actually a Dreadlord.
    Mal'Ganis

Deleted

who cares?

Scenario: your friend is being beaten by one guy while you are being beaten by two guys. Do you:

A) Run away, save your own ass and let your friend suffer the conscequence of your cowardice, or
    B) Help your friend and make a run for it together, possible risking a bigger beating.

She didn't have to sacrifce all Horde leadership. There were plenty of footsoldiers she could have ordered to help the Alliance retreat. Had there been a Horde leader down there, they would have helped him/her. Seeing as there was not, they were free to care only about their own ass. Selfish, and cowardice. No loyalty, no honor.

Dying for nothing has nothing to do with being brave. Being brave is running into a fiery building to save a life at the risk of your own life.
    Who ever said that the Horde is friends with the Alliance? Best case scenario they are people that hate each other but have common interests. I wouldn't get my ass kicked over someone I hate. Selfish yes for the survival of the Horde, cowardice not really. Loyalty to whom? The Alliance, seriously? To the enemy? The arguments used by all the Alliance while bitching about Varian getting killed because of the Horde not staying to sacrifice themselves are stupid at least. Why would the entire leadership of the Horde sacrifice themselves to save one of their enemies leader? In the end, no one from the Horde should care for what the Alliance scum think...

I actually have. And it was still a cowardice retreat. You don't leave your allies to save your own ass. That's the very definition of being a coward.
    The horde and the alliance isnt allies never was never will be crybaby fanboy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by zeropeorth View Post
    So one sunreaver did something wrong so it was ok to kill and imprison all of them?

So a maniac got into power and some racist followers so the entire faction needs to be punished?

What did the blood elves, Tauren, trolls do to jaina? That is like saying because the scarlet crusade are crazy and murderous, all humans must be; but you don't want to see it any other way than what feels warm and fuzzy to you.
    why don't you try reading the post that comment was replied from.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, so no one knew about Jaina breaking neutrality, which makes it OK? I'd say the people of Dalaran knew that their leader went away. Also, Jaina safeguarded it by either capturing Horde soldiers or outright killing them. No big deal.

Wait, no, it's as neutrality breaking as you can get. As such Jaina should have expelled herself first due to her transgression happening earlier. Not to mention she had no power to initiate the Purge on her own, the decisions in Dalaran are made by the Council. She used outside Stromwind troops and Vereesa's private Blood Elf hating militia to carry it out for a reason.

How are people's fathers/superiors relevant to the point you were replying to?
    ummm... what he's saying is because some theramore forcing are planning to invade durotar makes jaina liable and trecheous bitch. hence the analogy w/ kairoz and nozdormu.

It's not unreasonable for her to not want the Horde in her city though. Dalaran is (was?) an Alliance kingdom. She can work with them - or at least ignore them - without having them set foot in Dalaran.

ummm... what he's saying is because some theramore forcing are planning to invade durotar makes jaina liable and trecheous bitch. hence the analogy w/ kairoz and nozdormu.
    Kairoz was a traitor. Jaina's troops were not. Try again.

Deleted

I have to disagree. First off: The guy I quoted said the Sunreavers had no choice because the Kirin Tor helped the Alliance with the fight over the Divine Bell. Yes, the Sunreavers had other choices, because they didn’t even know Jaina's involvement.

Secondly: Jaina never used the resources of the Kirin Tor on that matter. Yes, she was a member, even the leader, however she has always been Alliance affiliated and if the Alliance asks her for help in magical matter, without harming the Horde (which they didn’t) it’s not against the rules to help them or advise them (She did so many times before, Rhonin did so before).

And lastly: While we don’t know if the Council was involved (or even needed), we do know that they were fine with the outcome and supported Jaina afterwards.

This happened - that made her a little bit mad... getting your friends and students turned to purple ash.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

The Broken Shore debate. I agree the Horde retreat was needed for them, however, I take issue with them NOT informing the alliance of their retreat or reasons. Nothing like an archer calling down a "FALL BACK!" or something. Just poof. Gone.

I have to disagree. First off: The guy I quoted said the Sunreavers had no choice because the Kirin Tor helped the Alliance with the fight over the Divine Bell. Yes, the Sunreavers had other choices, because they didn’t even know Jaina's involvement.
    Haven't agreed with that, have I?

Secondly: Jaina never used the resources of the Kirin Tor on that matter. Yes, she was a member, even the leader, however she has always been Alliance affiliated and if the Alliance asks her for help in magical matter, without harming the Horde (which they didn’t) it’s not against the rules to help them or advise them (She did so many times before, Rhonin did so before).
    Manpower is a resource. So is knowledge. And work. She gave them all three there. Also how is capturing or killing the Horde soldiers trying to infiltrate Darnassus not harming the Horde? And she did so many times before as a leader of Alliance nation. She wasn't one when she became the leader of Dalaran. Even said so to the player (or Anduin, not sure) when they were discussing removing the Blood Elves earlier. Rhonin also initially told her to fuck off precisely because it would be against Dalaran's position. He paid the highest price for going against it.

And lastly: While we don’t know if the Council was involved (or even needed), we do know that they were fine with the outcome and supported Jaina afterwards.
    We do know the Council wasn't involved. She initiated the Purge immediately after returning from Darnassus. I don't see the Council next to her other than Aethas (who I presume would have to sit out a vote about himself). And we do know they were needed because the leader of the Council is a representative function and calls for meetings. Khadgar was also barely fine with it since he entirely ignored her orders about not cooperating with the Horde afterwards. Modera also helps Aethas behind Jaina's back prior to the Blood Elves being officially readmitted.

Deleted
    I am kind of confused.
    Varian gave a letter for his son, indicating he knew he was going to sacrifice himself.

Knowing that, how can you blame anyone but Varian for his own death?

This makes absolutely no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynny View Post
    At the beginning of MoP she was garrisoning a sizable amount of Alliance troops in Theramore, so Garrosh bombed it, killing almost everyone she knew and loved. She obviously felt that she was betrayed by the Horde while in reality she betrayed Theramore's neutral position first by allowing Alliance troops to be garrisoned in Theramore which is right on Orgrimmar's doorstep.

During MoP she used the Kirin Tor to get the Bell of the Heavens to the Alliance, so Garrosh used the Sunreavers to steal it back from them which she saw as a betrayal even though she betrayed the Kirin Tor's neutrality first.

Basically, she became a basic bitch that doesn't seem to understand what it means to be neutral between two global superpowers and paid the price for it.
    Somebody hasnot read book/quests normally

1. Garrosh attacked Ashenvale several times. Gained some advantage but was drawn back
    Does anyone remember that it was Jaina not any of the horde members whp helped Baine reclaom Thunder Bluff for the Horde and taurens again?
    After those attacks alliance moved troops to Theramore and cut road through Barrens and made several bases from Dustwallow to Stonetalon in case Horde wpuld try attack Ashenvale again
    2. Garrosh laid naval siege to whole Kalimdor with Horde fleet. Trying to cut elves from any help they might receive from Eastern Kingdoms
    3. GARROSH killed Blue dragons and stole magical artifact. Created mana bomb.
    4. Garrosh used Dark shaman magic to siege several alliance bases and laid soege to Theramore which while Alliance coty , was still almost nonhostile to Horde.
    Theramore was its own Nation created seweral months before Orgrimmar and Durotar but somehow its pk for horde to lay siege to alliance outposts foreats cities and kill alliance citizens and if alliance answers back, whoa
    That readlord like jaina bitch is bad person shit gappens

Theramore asked ans received help from Alliance, Neutral Kirin Tor and even from neutral Sha'Tar. They sent soem trooos and generaks to help defend Theramore
    And Jainas target was to atop Garrosh from attacking Theramore to make him go back to Orgrimmar and stop war. To show him that she intended no war and also show him that all were against war and attacking Theramore and Shatar and Kirin Tor woudnot be tolerated

Instead Garrosh cowardly but cleverly used Mana Bomb and obliterated everyone in town and only ruins remain there
    After it Jaina was able and was willing and was even roght to have her vengeance on Garrosh and whole Horde (but most hordies excluding Garrosh loyalists were against this useless war) and stilk ahe was stopped by Kalecgos and she did spare horde from wiping out of Durotar.

What did we receive?
    Garrosh started same shit again and tried use divine bell and used Dalaran, city where Jaian became ruler, where Jaina stilk allowed horde to stay, city which Jaina left to be still neutral, city where Jaina refuses Varian to kick horde out
    Garrosh used thos very city to attack darnassus and steal back Divome bell and use its powers to mkre destruction
    Thats where Jaina went nuts. She imprisoned most Sunreavers and pledged loyality to Alliance again

This was a war. Mistakes were made. And in war mistakes cost lives.
    Some mistakes can be understood. But not forgiven.

I go nuts when I see same stupid stuff aboit how Taurajo ( a hunting civilian camp which oftwn was used horde for military stuff) was burnt to ground
    And how Jaina kicked out Horde from Dalaran

Wby do u forget about theramore? Ashenvale? Darskshore? Divine bell and mana bomb? Southshore? Hillsbrad massarace woth plague? Gilneas? Horde did lots of Zhorrible things most were done by Garrosh some by sylvanas yet in most cases rest of the horde either approved those horrible things or were ok woth it
    Only real case where we see some muttering of opposition is in War Crimes where Garrosh uses Mana Bomn and Dark Shamans

And thats all
    Horde didnot oppose for real untill VolJin started some resistance after Garrosh tried kill him

Tbh imho Horde we see today. For last several years has no more honor in it
    Where did LokThar ogar and meaning of the Honor and being peoud of horde go?

That sucks

This was what I loved in Horde. Being honirable first of all

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    The horde and the alliance isnt allies never was never will be crybaby fanboy.
    Why don't you start by using comma's and periods because reading sentences like this is quite annoying you see my point here okay thank you also why resort to namecalling let's just keep this civilized shall we but I digress.

Fact is, the Alliance and the Horde have been allies several times throughout World of Warcraft to face greater threats.
    Statix will suffice.

What I don't get is, did nobody on the Ally airship after they'd been evacuated to it happen to glance over at what was the Horde position (since you know the whole reason this bad shit just happened was the hordies pulled out) and actually see that the Horde had just as many Demons over there as well as three rather large flying weapons platforms... just a small question.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.