Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by False View Post
    Now that he is dead, do you think warriors will use his sword as an artifact?
    Sadly warriors were given a made up artifact so not to spoil the story

It sucks but if the artifact reveals had included his sword then it would have been pretty obvious what happened to him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by D-angeL View Post
    Besides that: They could’ve chosen both Doomhammer and Shalamayne to be warrior weapons and Alliance would get Shala and Horde would get Doomhammer.
    They could have convinced Saurfang to lend Horde warriors his axe.

Deleted
    Oh please.

You’ll see several draenei and dwarves around with Doombringer, a weapon with lots of tradition stuff in the orcish race, owned by 2 warchiefs (Orgrim and Thrall) and yet you start bitching about Shalamayne, a sword Jaina gave Varian not long ago with no history and no connection to the Alliance?

Besides that: They could’ve chosen both Doomhammer and Shalamayne to be warrior weapons and Alliance would get Shala and Horde would get Doomhammer.
    1. Doomhammer.
    2. Go read comics about Varian past life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    First off: Ally here.

I’m still think it’s stupid as fuck that Thrall gives away a traditional heirloom weapon which was passed from father to son over generations to random people of the Alliance. I mean seriously. What did the average ally shaman actually do with Thrall? The only time we spent some time with him was during Cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseusz View Post
    1. Doomhammer.
    2. Go read comics about Varian past life.
    sry typo, well you know what i mean.

And I know the stuff about Varian and as an Ally I STILL consider Doomhammer more horde iconic than Shalamayne Alliance.
    Last edited by mmoc3697b61db8; 2016-08-11 at 10:03 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by D-angeL View Post

I’m still think it’s stupid as fuck that Thrall gives away a traditional heirloom weapon which was passed from father to son over generations to random people of the Alliance. I mean seriously. What did the average ally shaman actually do with Thrall? The only time we spent some time with him was during Cataclysm.
    I think there was a prophecy or something that the doomhammer wil pass to someone else or something idk really
    besides that if shala becomes a skin it has to be ally only I mean horde just betrayed them

Deleted

He doesn't give it away. He lost it because he used elemental powers in Mak'gora. Doomhammer is useless now for him.

10+ Year Old Account
    They could bring the swords back to Stormwind, with them being displayed on the Heroes wall or want to place them on the grave of Varian.

Anduin could also take one of the swords too and use it for his one-handed priest stuff...(Don't play a priest lol)
    For the Horde!

The sword of Wrynn can be split into 2 pieces, maybe Anduin got the other piece?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartxxor View Post
    I think there was a prophecy or something that the doomhammer wil pass to someone else or something idk really
    besides that if shala becomes a skin it has to be ally only I mean horde just betrayed them
    The Horde did not betray them. I felt this way when I watched the cinematic however after having seen the other side, there is no betrayal, they retreated and the Alliance did so as well. Our proud king sacrificed himself so that his greatest heroes can escape as well.

That wasn’t really a betrayal, because a) Sylvanas didn’t do that on purpose to weaken the Alliance and b) the outcome was completely indifferent if we have had air defense or not. There was no threat from the air, it was a massive fel reaver from ground. If the Horde wouldn’t have retreated Gul’dan would’ve ended the Alliance with it as well with no chance to retreat. If you want revenge go point towards the Legion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseusz View Post
    He doesn't give it away. He lost it because he used elemental powers in Mak'gora. Doomhammer is useless now for him.
    That doesn’t make sense at all. He gave it away willingly, there is no logical connection between his elemental powers and the Doomhammer, especially since it wasn’t a shaman but a warrior weapon before (other than being forged in lava). And he did not lose his elemental powers, at all. As seen in the same scenario: Thrall uses his shaman power to fight and raise bridges and alike – they just don’t respond to him as they used to.
    And even if there were: It doesn’t change the fact that he could give it to some horde guy or even his son later on and not some random ally he met like 2-3 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Those are trophies of our kills. The Horde betrayed our King, which lead to his death. You cowards arent worthy of such a relic. If you want this sword youre going to have to go through me first.
    How did the Horde betray the Alliance? The warchief died and they were overrun and forced to retreat.

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    If they are used as a transmog skin, I hope to christ it's alliance only.
    The forum-tears could drown the planet
    Fine with me, I think they're generic and ugly

- - - Updated - - -

Sadly warriors were given a made up artifact so not to spoil the story

It sucks but if the artifact reveals had included his sword then it would have been pretty obvious what happened to him.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think "spoiler" is a big factor here, since they let us get the Ashbringer. Rather they really got the hots for this terrible idea about vrykuls in conflict with titans or something stupid like that, and ignored the essence of the fury warriors completely.
    Mother pus bucket!

Deleted

Ahhh, you mean like Ashbringer right?
    Why is it OK for Ashbringer, but not those unknown swords that only happen to look awesome?
    We know the owner of both, we can expect both to have suffered the same fate. Why would it be such a stretch for one and not the other?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Palilou View Post
    Why is it OK for Ashbringer, but not those unknown swords that only happen to look awesome?
    We know the owner of both, we can expect both to have suffered the same fate. Why would it be such a stretch for one and not the other?
    To be fair, Doomhammer was revealed early too and I had this inkling of hope that it meant they offed Kal'el .. I mean, Go'El. But alas~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Those are trophies of our kills. The Horde betrayed our King, which lead to his death. You cowards arent worthy of such a relic. If you want this sword youre going to have to go through me first.
    LOL, what? We betrayed no one there. Varian fucking jumped from the ship out of free will to save others on it (and for "glory" of killing Gul'Dan), did you miss that in the cinematic?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    LOL, what? We betrayed no one there. Varian fucking jumped from the ship out of free will to save others on it (and for "glory" of killing Gul'Dan), did you miss that in the cinematic?
    Which he had to do because Sylvannas ordered her entire force to retreat instead of assisting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    I don't think "spoiler" is a big factor here, since they let us get the Ashbringer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palilou View Post
    That's not really the same though as the reason we got the Ashbringer was a shocker, most people expected that it would have been because the geriatric old man that came out of retirement to fight the scourge had retired again and passed it on.

Quote Originally Posted by Svad View Post
    The sword of Wrynn can be split into 2 pieces, maybe Anduin got the other piece?
    in before Anduin wields a holy and shadow version of the swords..... ( that whould be awesome !!!! )

Deleted
    Which he had to do because Sylvannas ordered her entire force to retreat instead of assisting.
    Maybe your cinematic was different, mine had Varian jump before Sylvannas blew the horn.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    no, anduin will get it.
    "No it makes more sense for a priest to wield it than the current greatest warriors on Azeroth". Really??
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Maybe you should watch the cinematic from the Horde side before spouting your weak rhetoric.

Would be a perfect warriors artifact. 2h sword for arms that splits into 2 swords for fury

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Nope the battery went out shortly after he died.
    Hahahah :').