Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by soulcrusher View Post
    As America declines just watch Israel go down the tubes. It's only a matter of time. That's why they've upped the bleed of American aid whilst they still can. Aid America can no longer afford.
    Are you a republican? I only ask because people that constantly think America is going "down the tubes" are usually on the right because everything points to just the opposite happening.

Looks like the boxer missed a good chance to beat some "Zionist"

Quote Originally Posted by Melkorr View Post
    Oh gosh why don't you milk it already. You really annoy me you know and I don't even hear you talking you're just typing.
    Thankfully I won't be meeting you in real life, ever.

I didn't cry about it. All I said was here are some facts, X Y Z on why both our countries can't be seen mingling even at an event like the Olympics but you come in on your high horse acting like a know-it-all because you got triggered when you read the words: 'I'm Lebanese' and your inner keyboard merkava kicked in.

You said it yourself, you violate international law countless times then you claim I said 'just because'. You did invade us several times before. Know your own history.

"Israel is not innocent" - Mavett, 2016. Well then there you have it. Admit your wrongdoings for once in your life and put them in front of you, then you'll realize what a horrible state you are (Your idea of Israel is as horrifying as ISIS's idea of a caliphate to people in the region it's the same thing, you should acknowledge that) especially when it comes to foreign policy and war.

Honestly, you guys think you're so different from Arabs, but you're just like them, in terms of religion, culture and many things like the way you argue etc... It's a shame you don't have peace between each other really. I wouldn't fit in as a Christian obviously but you two would be great neighbors and that's too bad because you think you're special and they hate it when someone thinks they're some special snowflake that is entitled to something like LAND.

I'm done talking to you, don't expect me to answer any more of your posts because this is pointless and it's going nowhere.
    Good luck in the Olympics.
    Yeah go on run off

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Are you a republican? I only ask because people that constantly think America is going "down the tubes" are usually on the right because everything points to just the opposite happening.
    Unless you think Republicans are 65% of the US then you are incorrect in your statement.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...untry-902.html

Meh, taste of their own medicine for Israel.. they commit war crimes.. and occasionally.. people may not want to ride the bus with you. they got off lightly.

I'm sure this will offend some people, but its true as far as I can see.

The whole 'woe is us, poor Israel' shtick is wearing thin with the world. Hell last year when they wanted to charge Israel with war crimes, the only country to outright say No was the USA.. 41 other countries voted yes. if you cannot understand why there may be bad blood or at the very least a low opinion of them.. that is just mindlessly blind.

"There are no substitutes for violence of action and volume of fire. Move forward and shoot, always forward and shooting. The enemy will choose to fight and die or live and run either way move forward and shoot and he will fear you absolutely."
    - Otto Skoernzy

7+ Year Old Account
    Just like Jewish athletes and Lebanese athletes should never meet, so is the same with MMO-Champion thread posters xD The jews in here are very often ready to fight for everything jewish, since they have done nothing wrong and the world is just out to get them

In this situation, i would say the Lebanese delegation was surely in the wrong and they should have been kicked out of the bus, but it also sounds like Isreal is getting a lot of free wins in competitions So i can't really see why it is a problem. If some muslim countries will not compete against Israel, then it is their loss, since they are pretty much doing a surrender Yet i don't see anything really wrong with it. It is not like these interactions are gonna spread anti-semitism among other countries
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Thwart View Post
    Unless you think Republicans are 65% of the US then you are incorrect in your statement.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...untry-902.html
    Being on the wrong track is not the same as "down the tubes"... We were on the wrong track with gay marriage being banned we are now on the right track. Hence things got better. While we were on that track we are on the wrong track when it now comes to equal protection for sexuality, but we'll eventually get there.

The republican mindframe has been "we are on the wrong track and things are getting worse!" democrats are more like "we are on the wrong track but we can correct it!"

Deleted
    I really think the fact that Israel is the only working democracy in the Middle east makes the neighbour jealous.
    Also when -all- your neighbours wants to attack you and some terroriste groupe (hamas, hezbollah) go into action firing rockets and everything, you should expect some reaction. It's like punching someone in the face and expecting not being hit back

Being on the wrong track is not the same as "down the tubes"... We were on the wrong track with gay marriage being banned we are now on the right track. Hence things got better. While we were on that track we are on the wrong track when it now comes to equal protection for sexuality, but we'll eventually get there.

The republican mindframe has been "we are on the wrong track and things are getting worse!" democrats are more like "we are on the wrong track but we can correct it!"
    While I may be registered as Republican in order to vote in in primaries, I'm an independent. Now unless you can show some type of proof of your statement, then it's nothing more than hot air. I pretty much despise everything that the both parties have become but it's the Democrats that are dividing the country today not the Republicans.

While I may be registered as Republican in order to vote in in primaries, I'm an independent. Now unless you can show some type of proof of your statement, then it's nothing more than hot air. I pretty much despise everything that the both parties have become but it's the Democrats that are dividing the country today not the Republicans.
    That's just fucking stupid sounding.

The democrats reallly haven't changed in recent years... they've always been just about right where they are. The republican party with the infusion of tea and ultra conservatives has moved far further to the right. Banning gay marriage, trying to undermine equal rights, oh yeah it's the democrats who are driving the wedge between people. I mean how dare they not run on a platform of divided rights, and stupidity. Shame on them. Scientific dishonesty, and discrimination ftw!

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    So they are trying to get money from it.... or is a reprimand something else?

Also have Jews decided if they are a race or a religion yet?
    its both >_> you can be ethnically jewish and you can be observant in jeudaism. you can be both, you can be one or the other.

case in point. i'm jewish ethnically, but not observant.

as to your first question, you don't see how what's happening is a problem? and maybe acknowledging a problem is important? becasue you cannot fix what you don't acknowledge.

and just to add, that yes semites as ethnic groups include arabs (we ARE basically cousins genetically) anti-semitism tends to refer specifically to hatred against jews. and its on rise. again. which scares the crap out of me.

That's just fucking stupid sounding.

The democrats reallly haven't changed in recent years... they've always been just about right where they are. The republican party with the infusion of tea and ultra conservatives has moved far further to the right. Banning gay marriage, trying to undermine equal rights, oh yeah it's the democrats who are driving the wedge between people. I mean how dare they not run on a platform of divided rights, and stupidity. Shame on them. Scientific dishonesty, and discrimination ftw!
    Thank you for proving my point. Vulgar and personal attacks take the place of reasoned debate.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Eyo, my country's mentioned it's my time to shine.

So I'm Lebanese and these things happen often and people talk about it for a while then just go like 'meh, who cares anyway'.
    Some things to point out before starting this:
    -Lebanon and Israel are technically still at war
    -Lebanese simply don't like Israel or anyone who follows Zionism and supports the expansion of the state
    -Lebanese don't like Israel because it has invaded us several times before and many of the athletes were present and aware during the 2006 war when Israel bombarded the whole country. (I remember it as well).

Why would you put Israelis and Lebanese in the same bus if you know this is going to happen, it's like that time Miss Israel just snapped a picture next to Miss Lebanon and Miss Leb was like gtfo my face please.

Lebanon takes these things seriously, you can't joke around when you talk about Israel because you'll simply be forgetting about all the horrible things that Israel has done to Lebanon throughout the past decades and if you didn't realize yet, we sort of don't forget.

Now I'm just stating facts, I've personally met lovely Izziz abroad who are open-minded and just overall chill people. I guess their racist radar goes way down once they know I'm Christian (I kiid, I kiid) but oh well my friends are Muslim here and usually think the way I do.
    Before anyone pulls the Jew/Anti-Semite card.
    1- I'm a Semite.
    2- I have Lebanese Jewish friends (yes they exist )
    Then don't participate in the Olympics. The whole point of the Olympics, is to put international politics and animosity aside in an attempt to come together in a show of sportsmanship. If the Lebanese can't handle that then they should be on the separate bus, not the Israelis.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    Then don't participate in the Olympics. The whole point of the Olympics, is to put international politics and animosity aside in an attempt to come together in a show of sportsmanship. If the Lebanese can't handle that then they should be on the separate bus, not the Israelis.
    I agree that it's not cool at all, but the government won't tolerate it. The players are tolerant believe me, they're even curious.
    Also, maybe they got to the bus first and were on time

Thank you for proving my point. Vulgar and personal attacks take the place of reasoned debate.
    Hah please, if you decide to make your entire argument against a party based off something one person says, instead of the actions of the whole party over the years, then well... that's just not to bright now is it?

Ooh i'm vulgar and uncouth, that must mean all democrats are!

Do you think I like the democrats? They're just another piece of shit party, that's essentially right wing, but just not as extreme right as the republicans. On the world stage America is a right wing country with two right wing parties, one near the center, the other off the fucking deep end.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I agree that it's not cool at all, but the government won't tolerate it. The players are tolerant believe me, they're even curious.
    Also, maybe they got to the bus first and were on time
    Article doesn't say they were late and it's not a matter of first come first serve. The Lebanese were the issue not the Israelis.

North Koreans are better sportsmen than the Lebanese apparently...
    https://imgur.com/a/HUSau#5TI2vCR
    Last edited by Tyrianth; 2016-08-11 at 02:02 PM.

Hah please, if you decide to make your entire argument against a party based off something one person says, instead of the actions of the whole party over the years, then well... that's just not to bright now is it?

Ooh i'm vulgar and uncouth, that must mean all democrats are!

Do you think I like the democrats? They're just another piece of shit party, that's essentially right wing, but just not as extreme right as the republicans. On the world stage America is a right wing country with two right wing parties, one near the center, the other off the fucking deep end.
    Not the entire argument, just a very small piece of it. So far, all you've done is spout opinions and vulgarity with no backing information. I disputed a blanket statement you made with facts and stated that Democrats are the ones that divide the country. Democrats are the ones that create all of divisions that exists between Americans - males, females, white, black, hispanic, asian, homosexual, heterosexual, transgender, etc. They even create groups to be hostile/violent towards - police, military/veterans, any religion other than Muslim, the wealthy, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    Article doesn't say they were late and it's not a matter of first come first serve. The Lebanese were the issue not the Israelis.

North Koreans are better sportsmen than the Lebanese apparently...
    https://imgur.com/a/HUSau#5TI2vCR
    Yes, like I said, if you can read, comprehend and stop blaming and repeating the same thing.
    The Lebanese Government is the issue. A government I personally dislike by the way. The first come first serve was a joke, but clearly your head is made of some kind of stubborn rubber.

Let me make it simpler.

>>Lebanon Government say no! bad! to Lebanon player if Lebanon player shake hand of enemy Israel<<

I can also draw a Netanyahu inspired graph to help you understand it if you like.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, like I said, if you can read, comprehend and stop blaming and repeating the same thing.
    The Lebanese Government is the issue. A government I personally dislike by the way. The first come first serve was a joke, but clearly your head is made of some kind of stubborn rubber.

Let me make it simpler.

>>Lebanon Government say no! bad! to Lebanon player if Lebanon player shake hand of enemy Israel<<

I can also draw a Netanyahu inspired graph to help you understand it if you like.
    I am blaming the Lebanese athletes. If they were told they weren't allowed to ride in the same bus as the Israelis then they should have taken a different one. Not the Israelis.

Again, the Israelis did nothing wrong. This is not a difficult concept to understand. They should not have to accommodate the Lebanese for their lack of sportsmanship.

I guess when you control a larger part of the media you can invade, and kill innocent people in other countries for 30 years and wonder why people call you bad names