Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    We can't take Sargeras on as mortals. He's busy being immortal and infecting billions of other planets.

Quote Originally Posted by stigz View Post
    We can't take Sargeras on as mortals. He's busy being immortal and infecting billions of other planets.
    Ya but, there's a Titan named Azeroth waking up...

Sounds to me like you don't know what Sargeras is even doing at all. He's not just out there being immortal and doing bad stuff, he's systematically destroying worlds that contain Titan embryos. Like y'all literally don't know what the main story of Warcraft is. I don't even read the books or anything and I know what all that's about.

Did you just like not know about the Muradin quests coming up here in Ulduar? Or the quests dealing with Illidan and how he's literally the savior of the universe that's going to end the Burning Legion? You mean to tell me they're bringing back Illidan to stop the Burning Legion and he doesn't even get to face Sargeras again? There's been an ongoing story in this game since WOTLK (and not TBC thanks to Legion retcons)...that story is not eventually fighting Sargeras and game over, dude isn't even the main villain in the grand scheme of things. He is however the arch enemy of Azeroth, which isn't just a planet it's a Titan that hasn't been born yet. Whole reason Sargeras went mad is because he found out about the Void Lords, now he's going around destroying worlds that contain Titan spirits to keep the Void Lords from corrupting those would be Titans.

But okay, keep believing that this is just another failed Legion Invasion and nothing happens to move the story forward. Pretty sure we're going to be revisiting a lot of things in this expansion that we have before, and most likely that has something to do with bringing Sargeras to Azeroth one way or another, time being a flat circle and all. What else could it possibly be? A lot of hype and no pay off?

Seriously, this isn't rocket surgery people.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2016-08-11 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stigz View Post
    Sargeras has probably spent little time touching any worlds. The moment he created the Legion, his first priority was finding Azeroth. The Legion and their countless armies and powerful commanders are more than sufficient to take over worlds easily, without the help of Sargeras.

He rushes to Azeroth so fast that he always uses a weaker form that gets wrecked... cause he wants to blow it up before the Old Gods can corrupt it.

Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post
    but instead of actually winning, there will be that cinematic or moment, which proves, that we lost everything, and therefore, everybody can go "WOOOOAAAA HYPE". So loosing against the Legion, would result in leaving Azeroth, which is also the perfect opportunity to create a complete new world, maybe even planet, as the new main stage for our characters.
    I think you are the first person I have seen that would actually be excited for a new world. When did you start playing wow? MoP? WoD? If Blizz actually made the decision to scrap azeroth (Which will never happen) They would lose all of their veteran player base. The land we grew up playing on. The raids, cities, exploration. Getting rid of Azeroth would be horrible! Not to mention the lore behind it would not support a destruction of Azeroth. Azeroth has a world soul in it, the only world soul in the universe, that is capable of not only smiting sargares. This world soul is more so important because it can retaliate against the void lords. If Azeroth died we could kiss epic future expansions goodbye.

You do know that the tomb of sargeras isn't the actual location of where sargeras is located at. Its only the Avatar of Sargeras which was slain by the Guardian Aegwynn and mother of Medivh. So what you are seeing in those text is just probably the Avatar because thats where she locked it away after "defeating" him with the dragon aspects. So I could see the end boss being the Avatar ( but im sure we will still get our asses handed to us ) and im sure everything will happen like you said it would. Also.. if you read the Warcraft Chronicles book that just came out.. It legit talks about a darker being other then the legion and Sargeras together. Look it up. The "void lords" is what they called them. So i mean we might kill him and it might lead into dealing with the void lords haha.

Stood in the Fire The5thVegetable's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    If they send us Kil'Jaeden #2 right after Archimonde #2 im gonna slit my wrists seriously.

They have Queen Aszhara, N'zoth and Sargeras. If any of those are not gonna be the final boss there is something extremely wrong at blizzard HQ.
    They finally have the option to go all-out, or at least have a very anticipated boss to be the final one instead of WoD.
    If they make Azshara of N'zoth a boss in Legion, i'll be the one slitting my wrists, 'cause seriously, those guys deserve their own fucking expansion.

As for Sargeras, I doubt we'll be fighting him in Legion. Unless this is a very long expansion, I reckon this expansion will be all about defending against the legion, with a later expansion revolving around taking the fight to them by invading Argus and/or some of their worlds-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yooginava182 View Post
    You do know that the tomb of sargeras isn't the actual location of where sargeras is located at. Its only the Avatar of Sargeras which was slain by the Guardian Aegwynn and mother of Medivh. So what you are seeing in those text is just probably the Avatar because thats where she locked it away after "defeating" him with the dragon aspects. So I could see the end boss being the Avatar ( but im sure we will still get our asses handed to us ) and im sure everything will happen like you said it would. Also.. if you read the Warcraft Chronicles book that just came out.. It legit talks about a darker being other then the legion and Sargeras together. Look it up. The "void lords" is what they called them. So i mean we might kill him and it might lead into dealing with the void lords haha.
    I dont think we end up fighting an avatar of sargeras as the last boss of the expansion. That would be kinda pointless. It pretty much accomplishes nothing.

Its KJ or an introduction raid for the next expansion.

Everyone keeps saying that because we're mortals we can't possibly harm Sargeras. You're forgetting that Titans can in fact die (Sargeras killed them all) and that a mortal has previously inflicted a wound on Sargeras using a weapon of legendary power (Broxigar with the Axe of Cenarius). I'm not saying it'll happen for sure, but we could absolutely do it in theory.
    My current theory is still that we'll go to deal with some Void things, with Void-Touched Ner'zhul as a boss, along with potentially N'Zoth, though maybe he'll be saved for later.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Everyone keeps saying that because we're mortals we can't possibly harm Sargeras. You're forgetting that Titans can in fact die (Sargeras killed them all) and that a mortal has previously inflicted a wound on Sargeras using a weapon of legendary power (Broxigar with the Axe of Cenarius). I'm not saying it'll happen for sure, but we could absolutely do it in theory.
    My current theory is still that we'll go to deal with some Void things, with Void-Touched Ner'zhul as a boss, along with potentially N'Zoth, though maybe he'll be saved for later.
    Actually Broxigar did not vound Sargeras he just barely scratch him but that was enough to get his attention and portal to be closed.
    Now back to the topic we will fight most likely against Kil`jaeden to close this portal mostly with the help of Illidian
    Or we will deal with KJ and fight with Illidian to set him free from the Sargeras control

They could pull a MoP/WoD where the stories are joined.

Previously expansions just went onto something completely different, but i reckon we're going to get something akin to "Legion" and then "Legion: Part 2"

Deleted
    sargeras is THE bad guy from lore standpoint. i doubt blizzard is going to make the same mistake by killing him off so quickly like they did with LK.

You all realize Sargeras while a really large bad guy, who is likely massively powerful... he is not the most feared thing around. Right? ...

The Void Lords are the ultimate "evil" in the universe. They seek to undo everything. Not just "burn all worlds" and spread chaos. They wish to undo everything, all things, undo all creation.

It is implied the Army of Light, will one day fight the Burning Legion AND the Void. So at some point even though they are not aligned now, the burning legion and the creators of the old gods, will combine forces to fight us. We will be lead by Tyuralon and Illiden... in this fight. Even some Nathrezim will be purified and fight against the Void/Fel.

in the vision of the Army of Light, there is zero mention of Sargeras. It's almost as if he is just "gone"? He did turn to the darkness, it might be possible he will turn back to the light at some point. Maybe we convince him. Although it would be more like wow, for us to just kill him.
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Sargeras is something we cant fight.
    Avatar of Sargeras would work just as easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

I think we're going to get the following:

Kil'Jaeden is the final boss of the Legion expansion at the Palace of Kil'Jaeden on Argus as that's where the portal inside the Tomb of Sargeras will take us.
    The Avatar of Sargeras will be a mythic only fight similar to that of Ra-den and Sinestra.
    Queen Azshara/The Naga/The N'raqi/N'zoth will be the bridge between Legion and the next expansion similar to how Garrosh and Gul'dan were used.
    The next expansion will take us to Naz'jatar, Ny'alotha, Kul'Tiras, whatever is left of Zandalar, Undermine, etc..

1. You can't kill Demons, because as you see at Archimonde, you have to slain them inside the nether to kill them. Which means, all those Demons we're killing right now, doesn't matter, because they are infact not dead. This also means, we can't stop the Legion. We can only fight it back. This also means, there would be an impact of the Legion in WoW foreever, because it will never be gone completly. This means, if we want to get rid of the Legion, there is only one guy. Sargeras.

2. In the last phase of the scenario, right infront of Gul'dan, the area is called "Tomb of Sargeras".

3. If you run straight towards it you die. If you check your combat log, it will say: "Vision of Sargeras" 300yard range. This is basically a ability of sargeras, which also means, he is somewhere there. My guess is, he is inside this Tomb of Sargeras. (orly??)

4. Moreover, if you approch Gul'dan, there is a message (translated into english) "For one moment, you feel an overwhelming presence behind the portal." This could be the Legion itself, or Sargeras. But since they are talking about an "overwhelming presence", it's more likely something bigger than just some random named demons.

5. We have to be serious. There was the Iron Horde, so the Endboss had to be Garrosh. Now there is the Legion, so the Endboss can't be corrupted Jaina oder Demon-Varian or Super-Mega-Death-Hogger. It has to be a boss which is completly related to Legion and can introduce the new expansion after Legion. Let's say we are intented to lose against the Legion. The next Addon after Legion, would have to be another Legion addon, because since they won, they destroyed Azeroth and everything is now green and demonish etc. But if we would really lose against the Legion, this will be a huge plottwist in this expansion. Blizzard would make us believe, that we would never lose. We would kill every demon and in the final fight, we would be looking as the winners, but instead of actually winning, there will be that cinematic or moment, which proves, that we lost everything, and therefore, everybody can go "WOOOOAAAA HYPE". So loosing against the Legion, would result in leaving Azeroth, which is also the perfect opportunity to create a complete new world, maybe even planet, as the new main stage for our characters.

6. Winning against the Legion, would have to be a true victory, which is only possible, if the kill Sargeras.

7. Killing Sargeras isn't really possible in the general case. Because it's fucking Sargeras. He kills us while looking at us. But, we also know, that Artefactweapons will be useless after Legion and also are one of the main features in Legion. So on the one hand, there is this super strong villain, that has to be killed and on the other hand, there are those super strong weapons, which are intended to be trash after legion. This is basically 1+1. We use our weapons, altogether and smash his demon soul, which also kills him and corrupts our artefacts and make them useless. (after fighting him for 30mins ofc)

8. Im not sure, if we're intended to loose against the legion or to win, but I'm sure, that last boss has to be sargeras

9. If Sargeras is really there (in the scenario), you have to ask yourself: Why is he there, why isn't he showing up and on the other side: What is a Legion without his leader? Because if he is there, like physically in the game, than we have to deal with him from one time to another.
    I dont see the confirmation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    Avatar of Sargeras would work just as easily.
    Yes but that would be kind of pointless. I'm not saying we couldnt end up doing just that. But it would accomplish nothing. But hey with the way it works right nwo i guess pretty much anything we kill in legion just resses in argus again.

Quote Originally Posted by Concequence View Post
    So at some point even though they are not aligned now, the burning legion and the creators of the old gods, will combine forces to fight us.
    That's wrong, y'all keep saying this kind of stuff here but you don't know your lore. Sargeras and the Burning Legion are enemies of the Void Lords, if they ever joined forces it would not be by choice. The whole reason Sargeras made the Burning Legion was because he believed the Titan's plan of awakening Titan spirits to join the Pantheon growing inside of world's like Azeroth was folly and the only way to stop the Void Lords was to instead destroy the worlds that contain those Titan Spirits so that the Void Lords via the Old Gods couldn't corrupt them.

The Void Lords are stuck in another dimension and can only interact with the physical world through proxies, like their Old God minions.

I think you're pretty much all cray to think Sargeras isn't going to show up in Legion, we already know part of the plot specifically involves the Titan spirit inside of Azeroth beginning to wake up. What the heck are you guys thinking? This is just going to end up being an expansion that doesn't move the story anywhere? The story has been moving ahead all along.

NO, Sargeras being a Titan is not a reason we can't fight him anymore than all the other big lore characters we've fought as raid bosses.

And franky, this whole expansion would be a pointless disappointment if he didn't show up as a raid boss. This is supposed to be about Illidan's redemption, what could possibly be a better redemption story than him helping us face Sargeras? What could possibly be a better payoff to end this expansion?

Whose to say he get's defeated anyways? Maybe he's not fully summoned and the fight is about keeping that from happening. Maybe that awakening Titan is what turns the battle in our favor. I don't know if you guys realized but lore wise bands of random heroes didn't kill Archimonde either. Or Illidan. Or the Lich King, or Ragnaros, or Death Wing. There was always powerful lore characters assisting, or even dealing the death blow more or less.

I'm so certain this is going to go down pretty much like I'm saying that I will literally bet any of you real money on that. The lore in these games was never that complicated anyways been about delivering a badass experience no matter how absurd it all is. People have literally made the same claim about every single end expansion boss, that they were too powerful for simple heroes to take out!

I think you guys are playing a different game, because my characters are the new leaders in this fight. That's why they weren't so scared of letting major lore characters die so early into it.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2016-08-12 at 01:16 AM.

Nothing has been confirmed currently.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

I mean, something isn't confirmed just because a single spell has his name in it. Almost your entire post is opinions and speculations. Cool click bait.

7+ Year Old Account
    1. You can't kill Demons, because as you see at Archimonde, you have to slain them inside the nether to kill them. Which means, all those Demons we're killing right now, doesn't matter, because they are infact not dead. This also means, we can't stop the Legion. We can only fight it back. This also means, there would be an impact of the Legion in WoW foreever, because it will never be gone completly. This means, if we want to get rid of the Legion, there is only one guy. Sargeras.

2. In the last phase of the scenario, right infront of Gul'dan, the area is called "Tomb of Sargeras".

3. If you run straight towards it you die. If you check your combat log, it will say: "Vision of Sargeras" 300yard range. This is basically a ability of sargeras, which also means, he is somewhere there. My guess is, he is inside this Tomb of Sargeras. (orly??)

4. Moreover, if you approch Gul'dan, there is a message (translated into english) "For one moment, you feel an overwhelming presence behind the portal." This could be the Legion itself, or Sargeras. But since they are talking about an "overwhelming presence", it's more likely something bigger than just some random named demons.

5. We have to be serious. There was the Iron Horde, so the Endboss had to be Garrosh. Now there is the Legion, so the Endboss can't be corrupted Jaina oder Demon-Varian or Super-Mega-Death-Hogger. It has to be a boss which is completly related to Legion and can introduce the new expansion after Legion. Let's say we are intented to lose against the Legion. The next Addon after Legion, would have to be another Legion addon, because since they won, they destroyed Azeroth and everything is now green and demonish etc. But if we would really lose against the Legion, this will be a huge plottwist in this expansion. Blizzard would make us believe, that we would never lose. We would kill every demon and in the final fight, we would be looking as the winners, but instead of actually winning, there will be that cinematic or moment, which proves, that we lost everything, and therefore, everybody can go "WOOOOAAAA HYPE". So loosing against the Legion, would result in leaving Azeroth, which is also the perfect opportunity to create a complete new world, maybe even planet, as the new main stage for our characters.

6. Winning against the Legion, would have to be a true victory, which is only possible, if the kill Sargeras.

7. Killing Sargeras isn't really possible in the general case. Because it's fucking Sargeras. He kills us while looking at us. But, we also know, that Artefactweapons will be useless after Legion and also are one of the main features in Legion. So on the one hand, there is this super strong villain, that has to be killed and on the other hand, there are those super strong weapons, which are intended to be trash after legion. This is basically 1+1. We use our weapons, altogether and smash his demon soul, which also kills him and corrupts our artefacts and make them useless. (after fighting him for 30mins ofc)

8. Im not sure, if we're intended to loose against the legion or to win, but I'm sure, that last boss has to be sargeras

9. If Sargeras is really there (in the scenario), you have to ask yourself: Why is he there, why isn't he showing up and on the other side: What is a Legion without his leader? Because if he is there, like physically in the game, than we have to deal with him from one time to another.
    1. It's "lose," not "loose."
    2. None of your points have anything concrete to back them up. Not one.

Sargeras as a final boss would be cool, but no one knows for sure. "Sargeras Final Boss Confirmed?!!!!!!" Is a misleading title as you have confirmed absolutely nothing...