Page 26 of 93 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhand79 View Post
    Here's what I came up with.
    Nice. How are you guys getting the swords crossed on your backs? My Lavaspine transmog are being holstered on my hips

Quote Originally Posted by fled View Post
    Nice. How are you guys getting the swords crossed on your backs? My Lavaspine transmog are being holstered on my hips
    There are some weapon skins that sheath on the back just like they do for monks (you can search wowhead for collections).
    I was hoping they would add an option to choose the way you want the hold 1h weapons in Legion (back or hip).
    pane, nutella e demon hunter

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's my NE demon hunter:
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Deleted
    So can you actually transmog the black temple glaives or naw?

Quote Originally Posted by Karoz View Post
    So can you actually transmog the black temple glaives or naw?
    Naw.

/10char
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

Also can't post links, but this is what I'm currently using.
    imgur.com/a/yui5E

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Here's my NE demon hunter:
    What chest is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Sjorrit View Post
    What chest is that?
    The starter one, but you're also stuck with the skirt.

Deleted
    http://imgur.com/h3VtCy4 This is my current transmog. Having a really hard time finding a nice transmog.

Deleted
    This is what I'm wearing atm:

Short story: I played rogue since TBC and in Legion I'm finally switching mains - I'm going to play a Demon Hunter. My rogue got exalted with the Shattered Sun during TBC, and I always used "of the shattered sun" title on him. So I decided to grind that rep today on my DH and I'm using the same name as on my rogue + the same title + shattered sun tabard and transmog

Haz is kind of a hobo. "Purple trash" is what my husband called her. Not inaccurate.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Full Felshroud set with Fel-Etched Glaives. Looks great and wasn't hard to obtain either

made atleast 2 mogs I intend to use.

Here's the first one. Can't capture it on an image but the fire effect from the blades, shoulders and helm combine very well. Thinking Red Tattoo's to go along with it.

I prefer this minimalist one though, a Demon Hunter relying on their skill and blades alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    made atleast 2 mogs I intend to use.

Here's the first one. Can't capture it on an image but the fire effect from the blades, shoulders and helm combine very well. Thinking Red Tattoo's to go along with it.

I prefer this minimalist one though, a Demon Hunter relying on their skill and blades alone.

Could we get an item list for that second set?

Wanted to keep it similar to starting gear, but not actually be starting gear

Last edited by ChakanDH; 2016-08-12 at 07:48 AM.
    Demon Hunter Chakan [URL=https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/frostmourne/chàkan[/URL]
    Death Knight Eosforos [URL=https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/frostmourne/eosforos[/URL]

15+ Year Old Account

Sadly nothing fancy yet. I have some cool hats, but they dont fit with my skin color, which I sadly slowly starts to regret, since there are no details and only one color on the top of the head.

Really annoying you either have to delete char or pay up, since only Taurens, Pandarens and Worgens can change skin color at the barber shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    Really annoying you either have to delete char or pay up, since only Taurens, Pandarens and Worgens can change skin color at the barber shop.
    In a recent interview, they had said that everything in the demon hunter character creation should be customizable at a barbershop. I hope it's just a bug and not that they were wrong. 9min 37s in.

Last edited by Justin-Sane; 2016-08-12 at 09:29 AM.