• Fucking disaster flop.

37 67.27%
  • I don't know yet.... (probably flop)

16 29.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Thumbs down New glyph system is fucking terrible

Topic. Are they joking? No reason at all to do this horrendous revamp. I'm not a fan of heelvsbabyface but he has a video showing it for anyone who might not know what its like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4HUCTJ16GA

Yet ANOTHER detail from Legion that is fucking awful. Minor perhaps, but it's piling up, and my return from a 9 month absence has just shown me how countless many stupid changes blizz have done with wow.

Nice options in your poll... Another worthless thread started for crying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtlewithnoshell View Post
    To be fair, the system really isn't that good. There is no reason why they wouldn't just leave separate panel to keep things clean and let you keep track of things.

I don't see anything wrong with it. Worthless thread with no option to vote.

7+ Year Old Account
    nice poll you have there.

Formerly known as Arafal

Oh no. They removed another system with clear combat benefits that results in very specific choices that players should take if they want to maximize their effectiveness and instead, replaced it with what is now 100% a cosmetic system (as it should have been). Deal with it. Maybe WoW just isn't a game for you anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlewithnoshell View Post
    How about you try to argue as to why the new system isnt complete garbage? What's that? You can't? Whowouldvethought

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    To be fair, the system really isn't that good. There is no reason why they wouldn't just leave separate panel to keep things clean and let you keep track of things.
    Yeah they could have done a better job in the UI to show off the new glyph system. My only other complaint is that all my glyphs (warlock) just give me back my Supremacy demons and they aren't even available yet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    Topic. Are they joking? No reason at all to do this horrendous revamp. I'm not a fan of heelvsbabyface but he has a video showing it for anyone who might not know what its like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4HUCTJ16GA

Yet ANOTHER detail from Legion that is fucking awful. Minor perhaps, but it's piling up, and my return from a 9 month absence has just shown me how countless many stupid changes blizz have done with wow.
    Did you just link a heelvsbabyface video?? Well, there went all your credibility with a swoop xD
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is a flop

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    Did you just link a heelvsbabyface video?? Well, there went all your credibility with a swoop xD
    I hate the guy myself, it was just to show to those who arent subbed yet. The new system is completely awful.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    How about you try to argue as to why the new system isnt complete garbage? What's that? You can't? Whowouldvethought
    people find really always something to cry about.
    the only bad thing is that you cant keep track of your glyphs anymore, and even that is not worth a thread because the glyphs are now 100% cosmetic.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Yeah they could have done a better job in the UI to show off the new glyph system. My only other complaint is that all my glyphs (warlock) just give me back my Supremacy demons and they aren't even available yet.
    I'd say just add a checkmark in the spellbook to filter only glyphed spells and it'll be fine. And yeah I want those glyphs too, I'm actually glad I can have my void lord and wrathguard but keep my felpuppy. not a fan of the observer.

also OP troll.

Deleted
    Before, the glyph system was just another mandatory "Get these 3 glyphs, they're the only dps increases, forget all about the others" how is that choice?

Quote Originally Posted by Twistedelmo View Post
    This thread is a flop
    Poll is it:
    - Flop.
    - Fucking disaster flop.
    - I don't know yet.... (probably flop)

7+ Year Old Account
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJNSIDJxVcw
    az's glyph tutorial here btw.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    Before, the glyph system was just another mandatory "Get these 3 glyphs, they're the only dps increases, forget all about the others" how is that choice?
    Glyphs were the best when they affected certain mechanics or play styles.

What exactly am I looking for in the video? I saw that video ages ago so don't want to see it again, but all I remember him talking about is how the Order Hall isn't optional and like the garrison 2.0.

I don't like that they removed major glyphs, but mostly from a profession point of view. I also think they should've kept the old glyph UI. When you would add a glyph, it would be removed from the glyph list to the right.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    What exactly am I looking for in the video? I saw that video ages ago so don't want to see it again, but all I remember him talking about is how the Order Hall isn't optional and like the garrison 2.0..
    he just posted a random az vid.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJNSIDJxVcw
    here's the tutorial. (and no, he is not bitching in this one)

Formerly known as Arafal

You can always cancel your sub if you dont like a feature , vote with your pocket .