• Fucking disaster flop.

37 67.27%
  • I don't know yet.... (probably flop)

16 29.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    How about you try to argue as to why the new system isnt complete garbage? What's that? You can't? Whowouldvethought
    it's pretty much just like the old system, when it was first implemented, minus the dedicated interface panel and only cosmetic glyphs. I mean, honestly...idk about you but I think I changed 2 major glyphs during the entire WoD expansion. Once to try a change, and once to change back. It might as well not have existed as far as gameplay was concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    Before, the glyph system was just another mandatory "Get these 3 glyphs, they're the only dps increases, forget all about the others" how is that choice?
    Your glyphs were dps increases? I had 1 small increase and 1 that was like..... meh... I ended up taking defensive glyphs as a dps.

Deleted
    Other news today! Nobody gives a fuck!

The amount of clueless gatekeepers on these forums... it's frightening.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't care about Glyph becoming fully cosmetic things - what I do mind is the "new" UI being far worse than what we had before. No full list of usable Glyphs. No obvious way of removing them. Hell, you might not even know they exist at all, as they're barely visible with tiny pink triangle in the spellbook.

Feels like something that was pushed out in few hours without any real work.

"These people don't agree with me. They must be Blizzard fanboy gatekeepers!"

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a cosmetic thing.

Also, your poll sucks.

Since it is all cosmetic I feel it's fine as is. Not a big deal either way.

Deleted
    Flopping all over the place.

They should've just removed the profession and compensated those of us with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Your glyphs were dps increases? I had 1 small increase and 1 that was like..... meh... I ended up taking defensive glyphs as a dps.
    For some classes they were absolutely mandatory, other classes had jack shit making the glyph system feeling underwhelming.

Deleted
    Topic. Are they joking? No reason at all to do this horrendous revamp. I'm not a fan of heelvsbabyface but he has a video showing it for anyone who might not know what its like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4HUCTJ16GA

Yet ANOTHER detail from Legion that is fucking awful. Minor perhaps, but it's piling up, and my return from a 9 month absence has just shown me how countless many stupid changes blizz have done with wow.
    I think it's awesome. Before, glyphs were just talents with another name. Now, they are a cosmetic choice. If you want to change talents, change talents - no more fiddling with glyphs that do the same thing as talents or even more.

Also, I suggest you to find things you like in a game, instead of finding things to cry about. Toddlers cry, others have a choice. And if you have a choice, is crying really the thing you want to focus on?

Why are all your posts whining about meaningless things?

Go cry in the corner if you have a problem with it. Nobody wants to cry with you, please stop begging.

Your sig is #WoD2.0 and you're whining about an incredibly minor thing as if it's a huge deal and you're surprised when your comments aren't well received. Hmm.
    Beta Club Brosquad

How about you try to argue as to why the new system isnt complete garbage? What's that? You can't? Whowouldvethought
    Many more moving to cosmetic options, therefore increasingly optional.
    I felt there should be one means of combat customisation, not two.
    Though the way talent adjustments happen now is another discussion entirely.

Though it could do with better UI handling, such as lists of eligible glyphs for a given spell and perhaps filtering as suggested.

It is a pretty and biased generalisation to say it is complete garbage.
    You don't like some things, and decide you don't want to see anything else but the bad.

Your poll makes it clear, in that you don't provide any positive options.
    Openly bashing, or a thinly veiled bashing.

Someone doesn't agree with you, call them some form of fanboy.
    Best to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and dispell all doubt.
    And you just did that spectacularly.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2016-08-11 at 05:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

When in doubt. Derp it out.

Some classes got it worse than others. For instance, Mage lost nearly every glyph (some that were pretty game-changing, like Momentum, Ignite, etc), and others that were just cool to have (teleportation, arcane language, etc). What we have left is pretty dog-shit -- they may as well have removed all of Mage's glyphs.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    To be fair, the system really isn't that good. There is no reason why they wouldn't just leave separate panel to keep things clean and let you keep track of things.
    I can see that reasoning to keep the panel, but there are also a lot less glyphs and they are mostly ones you won't switch out often. Which leaves a good argument for not needing another window. If you look at a lot of the other mmos ,especially the korean ones, they have dozens of windows and panels that are extremely overwhelming for new players. I don't see that being a problem in wow, perhaps adding glyphs to the stat panel in tghat empty space in the bottom would be nice.

AND........another whiny ass post from someone who would whine about everything anyway, Nothing to see, move on.

Why don't all you lame ass complainers WAIT AND SEE what the expansion has. It is realy good. Noone will EVER like 100% of everything there is in the expansion, but ranked angainst the past 2-3 expansions, this one will be good.

I swear, some of the things people find to bitch about. When I think I have seen everything, along comes posts like this one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    "These people don't agree with me. They must be Blizzard fanboy gatekeepers!"
    how 99% of people complaing about something blizz does call evryone who doesnt agree with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
    Since it is all cosmetic I feel it's fine as is. Not a big deal either way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    It's a cosmetic thing.

Also, your poll sucks.

Have you forgot that it wasnt? *facepalm*