+ 48

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

+49
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

10+ Year Old Account
    Hai everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    *yawn* Someone hook me up with some caffeine.
    Wow, Krayzy actually made a post in PvM

+ 50

Was trying to give the win to someone else, but oh well.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 1

First day of physical therapy went great

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    + 50

Was trying to give the win to someone else, but oh well.
    I was doing the same

Oh man, I was so close to getting that win. *shakes fist and cane*

+ 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post
    Oh man, I was so close to getting that win. *shakes fist and cane*

+ 2
    Maybe next time, old timer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    First day of physical therapy went great
    What are you therapy-ing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    What are you therapy-ing?
    My shoulder.

Ever since I started working out again, I've had pain and weakness in my left shoulder. Exercises like incline bench, flat bench, lat pulldown, dumbbell flys, and others have been causing a lot of discomfort in my shoulder, and my progress has been hindered. My left shoulder is not able to do the same work as my right and is being stressed because of that. My left shoulder does not have as much strength and stability as my right.

The lack of equal strength and stability (as well as certain exercises) has caused my rotator cuff tendons to rub against my Acromion, which in turn causes the pain, rough movement, and popping.

The goal of the physical therapy is to increase the strength and stability of the rotator cuff muscles to have equal strength and stability in my shoulders. That will hopefully eliminate my pain, allow me to lift without issue, and prevent future damage. Had I not addressed this now, I probably would have done damage a few years down the road.

I'm pretty happy that I get to go through this, because this is what I am going to school for.

Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    My shoulder.

Ever since I started working out again, I've had pain and weakness in my left shoulder. Exercises like incline bench, flat bench, lat pulldown, dumbbell flys, and others have been causing a lot of discomfort in my shoulder, and my progress has been hindered. My left shoulder is not able to do the same work as my right and is being stressed because of that. My left shoulder does not have as much strength and stability as my right.

The lack of equal strength and stability (as well as certain exercises) has caused my rotator cuff tendons to rub against my Acromion, which in turn causes the pain, rough movement, and popping.

The goal of the physical therapy is to increase the strength and stability of the rotator cuff muscles to have equal strength and stability in my shoulders. That will hopefully eliminate my pain, allow me to lift without issue, and prevent future damage. Had I not addressed this now, I probably would have done damage a few years down the road.

I'm pretty happy that I get to go through this, because this is what I am going to school for.

+ 4

10+ Year Old Account
    + 6

Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post
    I love that gif

+ 8

116 Nethershards... When does this event end? Will I get enough time to buy all items?

+9

Ends when Legion gets launched I assume?