Thread: Season 7

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    You can do it, bjut you don't want to do it. UE set given for free is way easier and faster for that.
    Already have bunch of ancient items for Shadow tho, pretty much gave all UE items to brother as we've been playing as group.

Wish they'd just leave "Solo GRXX" out from Season Journey.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Already have bunch of ancient items for Shadow tho, pretty much gave all UE items to brother as we've been playing as group.

Wish they'd just leave "Solo GRXX" out from Season Journey.
    You are going to have great difficulty clearing out mobs with the build you linked. I would reccomend Desolacer's Build As the Greenstone Fan is your melee weapon and it supercharges Fan of Knives. You can use Impale on the bigger mobs, but you'll mostly just be grouping everything up and FoKing them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinna View Post
    You are going to have great difficulty clearing out mobs with the build you linked. I would reccomend Desolacer's Build As the Greenstone Fan is your melee weapon and it supercharges Fan of Knives. You can use Impale on the bigger mobs, but you'll mostly just be grouping everything up and FoKing them.
    Hmm, seems interesting - thanks.

Just need to obtain Hellfire Amulet and Greenstone.

Deleted
    Hmm, seems interesting - thanks.

Just need to obtain Hellfire Amulet and Greenstone.
    To get greenstone, collect rare (yellow) daggers, and upgrade them to legendaries. There's very few options for DHs that you are certain to get the Greenstone regularly, makes getting Ancient quite easy!

10+ Year Old Account
    To get greenstone, collect rare (yellow) daggers, and upgrade them to legendaries. There's very few options for DHs that you are certain to get the Greenstone regularly, makes getting Ancient quite easy!
    Yeah, just need to stack some materials so I can upgrade large amount of daggers -- made some today, but sadly none of them were ancient.

Here's my character at the moment; http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/A.../hero/81472476.

Deleted
    Here's my character at the moment; http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/A.../hero/81472476.
    I can't see your paragon spread, but do you have 37% CDR? you won't have 100% uptime on Vengeance without it. You could afford to lose some of the crit on your quiver to get it. I on'y see CDR on your shoulders and gloves (plus helmet gem).

This season has been brutal for me in getting the right items. The longest I've gone without getting an ancient weapon for my spec in a good 5 seasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't see your paragon spread, but do you have 37% CDR? you won't have 100% uptime on Vengeance without it. You could afford to lose some of the crit on your quiver to get it. I on'y see CDR on your shoulders and gloves (plus helmet gem).
    Changed crit chance from ring instead (4.5% instead of 10%) to 7% CDR, I've now 37.99% CDR.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    This season has been brutal for me in getting the right items. The longest I've gone without getting an ancient weapon for my spec in a good 5 seasons.
    Yeah, I feel like something has changed. I've not seen a single ancient piece for virtually any of my gear. I've also not seen a single focus or restraint drop and despite gambling around 3000+ shards not seen either of the DH belts drop ever either. I'm currently 286 or so paragon. This is drastically different than any other season for me.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Yeah, I feel like something has changed. I've not seen a single ancient piece for virtually any of my gear. I've also not seen a single focus or restraint drop and despite gambling around 3000+ shards not seen either of the DH belts drop ever either. I'm currently 286 or so paragon. This is drastically different than any other season for me.
    I've been decently lucky with rings. However I've gotten full ancient maruader and sets I'm not even using. I'm using most of the same UA gear from day 1 when I got them from my bags. I've burned 1k forgotten souls on rerolls after doing full bounty clears, thousands of blood shards trying to buy it and a few thousand death breaths trying to roll one. It is beyond stupid. Every single person ahead of me on leader boards has ancient Yangs, I can't get one.

I'm nearing 700 in paragon as well.

I've been decently lucky with rings. However I've gotten full ancient maruader and sets I'm not even using. I'm using most of the same UA gear from day 1 when I got them from my bags. I've burned 1k forgotten souls on rerolls after doing full bounty clears, thousands of blood shards trying to buy it and a few thousand death breaths trying to roll one. It is beyond stupid. Every single person ahead of me on leader boards has ancient Yangs, I can't get one.

I'm nearing 700 in paragon as well.
    Yeah. I remember ancients dropping a lot more frequently last season. I've gotten some, I think a full ancients set of BT (yay!!!!!) and some for sets I'm not using. Similar spot with UE since day 1.

Yeah. I remember ancients dropping a lot more frequently last season. I've gotten some, I think a full ancients set of BT (yay!!!!!) and some for sets I'm not using. Similar spot with UE since day 1.
    Yeah I am holding my group back because I can't get an ancient weapon and it is pretty frustrating. I've done everything I can to make this weapon show up and just chain denied.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a quick question, I've went through whole leaderboards and found total of 0 M6's.

Is there something wrong with it this season? I only see LoN, UE and some odd S2/M2 -hybrid.

Just a quick question, I've went through whole leaderboards and found total of 0 M6's.

Is there something wrong with it this season? I only see LoN, UE and some odd S2/M2 -hybrid.
    I doubt there's anything wrong with it but LoN is the best build for DH followed by UE both of which are significantly easier to gear than anything else. I got my UE set up on day two because the drops are all easy to get.

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt there's anything wrong with it but LoN is the best build for DH followed by UE both of which are significantly easier to gear than anything else. I got my UE set up on day two because the drops are all easy to get.
    Hmm, I see.. kinda hard to get proper Compass Rose when it comes with +movement speed instead of socket.

Yeah I am holding my group back because I can't get an ancient weapon and it is pretty frustrating. I've done everything I can to make this weapon show up and just chain denied.
    I know how you feel, I simply couldn't get my hands on an ancient Chantodo's wand last season :/

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    I know how you feel, I simply couldn't get my hands on an ancient Chantodo's wand last season :/
    I finally got lucky last night and some random pottery that broke dropped an ancient Yangs, I was at Paragon 687. I can't imagine how many thousands of blood shards I burned rolling bows, how many forgotten souls + bounty mats I burned trying to roll into an ancient and then normal mats + death breaths for rolling yellow bows into random legendaries. Freaking brutal.

Here I sit regretting this season to roll crusader and finish the first 3 parts of the seasonal journey...I should just go back to DH like I usually do ~_~
    Every time you say "Brewmasters need to stay at 40-60% to be optimal" your favorite deity kills 10 kittens. Here is how it actually works from the Sparkle Dragon's mouth
    Play Monster Hunter? Here's my FC: 1779-0791-2717

Thanks Shyama for the awesome Signature

I rolled barb and i'm at the next to last season step not even being 400 para. Now it's all about farming those GRs then i'm done (currently on holiday till next week). It's been a little slower but not that much.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Any good and viable crusader builds this season outside of thorns? I really really dislike thorns. Not sure if rolands is worth it now since its the free one I got. The new 2h flail that makes your shield glare do dmg equal to 5 shield bashes makes me think about it but so far I m having immense wrath problems and I m climbing tormens very slowly (granted I only have the 6 set and not all the offpieces for the whole build).