https://wago.io/41diGTjPb#

Description
    had a few requests for some changes to resto druid Weak Aura

Icon top:
    Ironbark Running on target + timer

Top bar:
    Lifebloom tracker

Timer bar
    Symbol of Hope / Innervate on you - Timerbar (Turquoise)
    Efflorescence Progress (pink)
    Clearcast (blue) + works if you use "Moment of Clarity"

Icons
    Ironbark
    Nature's Cure
    Tranquility
    Renewal / Displacer Beast / Wild Charge (show what tallent is picked) else pasive will be displayed
    Tree of Life (if tallent is picked) + timer for active Incarnation else pasive will be displayed
    Cenarion Ward (if tallent is picked) else pasive will be displayed
    Flourish (if tallent is picked) else pasive will be displayed

Left side
    Essence of G'Hanir
    Innervate

Glowbar:
    Swiftmend - timerbar (Blue) 2 chages timer bar if prosperity is picked.
    Wild Growth - timerbar (Green)

Bottom bar:
    Manabar (Blue)

Awesome job. Thx

I just started to main a druid and had a hard time tracking lifebloom in raids so this is really helpfull! It's my first time using WA2 so you made it very easy for me never understood how to create something with it myself. Thanks alot!

Just want to say that I really like this WA after I came across it on wago.io. I really like how you made it responsive to talent choices.

The only critques I have is that the emerald dragonfire texture on the WG bar was too flashy and distracting, so I replaced it with a grayer version of dragon fire. Also, the fact that the line between swiftmend and the WG bar isn't centered because of the innervate made my eye twitch when I was sorting my UI out, but I don't care too much now. Otherwise, I love it.

Just a heads up but Lifebloom doesn't have a class or spec load setting
    Awsome WA tho!
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

Quote Originally Posted by kaloryth View Post
    Just want to say that I really like this WA after I came across it on wago.io. I really like how you made it responsive to talent choices.

The only critques I have is that the emerald dragonfire texture on the WG bar was too flashy and distracting, so I replaced it with a grayer version of dragon fire. Also, the fact that the line between swiftmend and the WG bar isn't centered because of the innervate made my eye twitch when I was sorting my UI out, but I don't care too much now. Otherwise, I love it.

yeah, some said they dident like the flashy and some would like to know is there is a way to change it to be more flashy , glad you changed for your liking

Quote Originally Posted by wrathblade View Post
    Just a heads up but Lifebloom doesn't have a class or spec load setting
    Awsome WA tho!
    i will make a new version in a minut where its set for spec thanks for the heads up <3

As someone that loves a good WA but hates making them myself I have to say this is damn perfect in regards of what I was looking for. Simple with an absolute ton of info. Thanks a lot for this. I really appropriate it.

Also thanks for not breaking it up into 10 pieces and having it just as one nice pretty thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    As someone that loves a good WA but hates making them myself I have to say this is damn perfect in regards of what I was looking for. Simple with an absolute ton of info. Thanks a lot for this. I really appropriate it.

Also thanks for not breaking it up into 10 pieces and having it just as one nice pretty thing.
    you are more then welcome

10+ Year Old Account
    So far, my only qualms about this WA are what kaloryth was saying about the innervate/symbol of hope bars and the ghost bear thing for ironbark is a tad annoying (only because of where i have the WA located). Other than that, it's fantastic.

EDIT: Nevermind, I apparently didn't notice the efflo bar.
    Last edited by masterhorus8; 2016-08-13 at 05:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    So far, my only qualms about this WA are what kaloryth was saying about the innervate/symbol of hope bars and the ghost bear thing for ironbark is a tad annoying (only because of where i have the WA located). Other than that, it's fantastic.

EDIT: Nevermind, I apparently didn't notice the efflo bar.
    hello mate

you can easy change the position of this icons and bar, just open the WA find the icon "Ironbark running on target" (nr 4 from the bottom) and move its position to your liking. also dont forget the one called "Ironbark running on target TIMER"

also for the hope / innervate bar you can move that to a position of your liking, the name of this too is: "Hope-Timer-Bar 3" and "Innervate-Timer-bar 2" just change the Y offset

I just installed these last night and used them today. I don't see that SotF visibly changes when active. Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Meerkatz View Post
    I just installed these last night and used them today. I don't see that SotF visibly changes when active. Am I missing something?
    Hello mate, thx for the info, im currently at work but when i get home i Will test it and update it just check the wago link and look after the last update might be fixed around 19:00 EU server time and I Will also post in here

- - - Updated - - -

hello Meerkatz,

The Wa is not updated for SotF , and again thanks for giving me a heads up, very much appreciated

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valithyria View Post
    I just started to main a druid and had a hard time tracking lifebloom in raids so this is really helpfull! It's my first time using WA2 so you made it very easy for me never understood how to create something with it myself. Thanks alot!
    Not tracking Lifebloom (and your other hots) on your grid(whether it be default ui, grid, grid2, vuhdo, healbot, etc)?

I tried importing, and it messes up for some reason.
    I can see that you've just updated it - is there a problem with this version?

that makes no sence, i just full imported it again, andi had no problem hmm

- - - Updated - - -

okay, try import it again, i did just reimported it, it was slow but it worked after a few secs dont know what going on atm

I'm having issues importing it too, it seems to load a couple bars but just hangs at the import dialogue.

Edit: and that was after you had responded to the previous poster.

Final Edit: It was ultimately a PEBKAP.
    Last edited by Phweak; 2016-08-15 at 08:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phweak View Post
    I'm having issues importing it too, it seems to load a couple bars but just hangs at the import dialogue.

Edit: and that was after you had responded to the previous poster.

Final Edit: It was ultimately a PEBKAP.
    so it works for you now mate?