Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcomo View Post
    I wonder how long before some ignorant fuck blames refugees...
    I doubt it, especially since the guy in question was white. Easier to blame brain washing and general stupidity for the guy being an ISIS sympathizer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    toronto seems it would be a prime target for terrorist attacks. 4th largest city in NA and a culture of being blindly tolerant and nice. I'm surprised some Good Samaritan didn't help him try to detonate the second device.

"Oh you're trying to get that to work,eh? Let me give you a hand"

Add in Trudeau and Tennisface are arguing to fly in mass amounts of immigrants/terrorists, won't be long before someone really does something horrific.
    At least we are doing background checks on our refugees, considering most of Europe hasn't been.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    toronto seems it would be a prime target for terrorist attacks. 4th largest city in NA and a culture of being blindly tolerant and nice. I'm surprised some Good Samaritan didn't help him try to detonate the second device.

"Oh you're trying to get that to work,eh? Let me give you a hand"

Add in Trudeau and Tennisface are arguing to fly in mass amounts of immigrants/terrorists, won't be long before someone really does something horrific.
    Only letting in women, children, and elderly unable to care for themselves. No single men over the age of 12 I believe. That pretty significantly filters out most of the threats coming in, now all we have to worry about are the threats from within.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcomo View Post
    I wonder how long before some ignorant fuck blames refugees...
    Oh you with your 25k, take in 9 mill to match sweden then come brag.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Docturphil View Post
    Umm... if a suspect detonating bombs isn't a good enough reason to shoot the suspect, then what the fuck is?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bildur View Post
    In a previous post you defend the US police shooting an unarmed (black) teenager for car-theft. If this story is accurate then shooting a man for detonating one bomb and about to detonate a 2nd one seems a lot more legit to me ;-)
    You two clearly missed the tone of the thread.

I was hoping, just praying that maybe this was a tennisace thread. I was disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    I was hoping, just praying that maybe this was a tennisace thread. I was disappointed.
    Tennisace always uses either or

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    The suspect isn't brown so its nothing Tennis would bitch about. Also it might show Canada in different view he tried to claim (sweden wannabe).

Good for them though.
    Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    The people you are calling "terrorists" are in fact "freedom-fighters", no amount of stabbings is going to change this.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    Terrorists hate everyone. They're scum.
    Just because they have different beliefs than you, doesn't mean they are scum.

7+ Year Old Account
    Terroble, why didnt they just tazer the suspect? Truely disturbong, i hope trudeau fixes this atrocity.

Quote Originally Posted by Amantino View Post
    Surely you jest.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Surely you jest.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0e4fe5143afc6

They believe they are the good guys. They are the rebels, and the Western World, the empire.

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    Only letting in women, children, and elderly unable to care for themselves. No single men over the age of 12 I believe. That pretty significantly filters out most of the threats coming in, now all we have to worry about are the threats from within.
    Cuz there's never been a case of terrorists being women

The restrictions were just as ham-handed as the plan to bring them in was. With the added bonus of Homosexual Syrian Nationals, Assyrians and Yazidis getting told to turn around.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    Don't drink the Kool-Aid.

Police interaction that end in shootings are incredibly rare. You have more of a chance of being struck by lightning in a mall while being attacked by a shark.
    The irony is real. Telling someone not to drink the Kool-Aid yet you just admitted your knowledge of Canadian police is based on a TV show.

7+ Year Old Account
    Good. I hope that cunt bled out slowly and painfully.

If the different beliefs include blowing you up or otherwise causing other people harm, than yes, he is scum.

10+ Year Old Account
    I seriously hope you're joking. Because if not... Then YOU are part of the reason the world is still so screwed up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    They hate people having a good time - nothing wounds ISIS deeper than knowing we're over here living our lives like they don't matter and hardly exist.

It's the same reason they like to attack France, one of them goes to France and sees families sitting in cafes on the promenade, eating croissant and chatting and laughing. ISIS wants to destroy something beautiful.
    I love you. A moderator who isn't afraid to speak the un-PC truth.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    I love you. A moderator who isn't afraid to speak the un-PC truth.
    They're trying real hard to be our nemesis, when in reality they are a gnat.

When politicians fearmonger and treat them like they're a bigger threat than they are - ISIS grows stronger. If we brush them off our shoulder, they lose.

So wear bikinis, drink alcohol, enjoy sex, eat bacon, tolerate homosexuals, smile, laugh - that shit infuriates ISIS.

The only way ISIS can win, is if they make everyone as miserable as they are.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    I seriously hope you're joking. Because if not... Then YOU are part of the reason the world is still so screwed up.
    I'm not saying I think they are right. I'm saying that disagreeing with you != scum. Personally I think they are disgusting and should be nuked to hell. But there are always two sides. We enjoy living in a civilized community, they enjoy living in the 12th century, beheading people in the name of "religion" and having anal sex with eachother.

Lol, if it wasn't for a certain poster, you wouldn't even see these threads about Canada.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.