Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Everyone keeps saying Thrall lost his connection to the elements, but he could still create an earth bridge perfectly fine and he was holding his own using his shaman powers until some incredible foe forced him to crawl on the ground
    Maybe you shouldn't listen to everyone and convince yourself. He has no clue he's losing his powers at the time. He says it after, during the shaman quest for his weapon. And let's assume he did not lose his awesome mary sue powers, that does not make him unbeatable.

Seriously what the fuck is up with you guys and bitching about everything that's Horde during that event? The Alliance ran away when things LOOKED they were turning bad. The Horde stayed and fought until things WERE bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    Still, I wonder why Sylvanas didn't just snipe Gul'dan from the ridge. Or any of the rangers really. But that wouldn't make for a very interesting plot I suppose.
    Gul'dan would never die to something like that. He was able to keep up Khadgar before KJ empowered him.

Horde had to deal with hell of a ton more demons + spaceships nuking them from the air compared to the Alliance in the final stage, so...
    Last edited by Daedius; 2016-08-11 at 10:46 PM.

The most retarded thing is how they just packed up and left without any sign to the Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    Maybe you shouldn't listen to everyone and convince yourself. He has no clue he's losing his powers at the time. He says it after, during the shaman quest for his weapon. And let's assume he did not lose his awesome mary sue powers, that does not make him unbeatable.

Seriously what the fuck is up with you guys and bitching about everything that's Horde during that event? The Alliance ran away when things LOOKED they were turning bad. The Horde stayed and fought until things WERE bad.
    Well considering two expansions ago he was called World-Shaman and almost single handedly destroyed Deathwing, I'd say that makes him pretty powerful.

Also, our king dropped down, took down a Fel Reaver and a shitload of demons and made it to Gul'dan himself. Horde retreated as soon as Thrall got bitch smacked to the ground and Vol'jin got stabbed by a random felguard. Just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by NFA View Post
    The most retarded thing is how they just packed up and left without any sign to the Alliance.
    Yeah because the Alliance didn't realize that the Horde was retreating when Sylvanas used the horn. I forgot, Genn and Varian are blind and deaf.

I'm sorry to say, but it's true.

After watching both the Alliance and the Horde cinematics several times, I have come to this conclusion.

Sylvanas and the rest of the Horde pick a ridge to flank the Legion. But before long, they get buttfucked from behind. How? How do you not have the rear covered? How did they sneak up on you like that?

The mighty Thrall is crawling around on the ground like he had one too many beers. God only knows what happened to him in the five seconds we didn't see him to send him on his knees like that.

Vol'jin gets stabbed in the stomach, not from behind, but from the front, by a felguard that he MUST have seen charging towards him.

Baine is the only one who actually manages to keep standing and fighting, and has to drag the all powerful world-shaman away from the battlefield.

And then Sylvanas signals the retreat and gets everyone out of there.

Horde, I'm disappointed. That performance was just sad.
    What a horrible troll.

You've clearly ignored the fact that Alliance were facing a single little group while the Horde had an entire army, half of which just stood there watching the underlings attack us. You do get to witness what happens to Thrall, but apparently that was missed as well. Vol'jin is swinging side to side, while his body was facing the attacker, his head was clearly turned while he addressed Sylvanas.

Troll, I'm disappointed. That performance was just sad.

Well considering two expansions ago he was called World-Shaman and almost single handedly destroyed Deathwing, I'd say that makes him pretty powerful.

Also, our king dropped down, took down a Fel Reaver and a shitload of demons and made it to Gul'dan himself. Horde retreated as soon as Thrall got bitch smacked to the ground and Vol'jin got stabbed by a random felguard. Just sayin
    and Varian didn't get stabbed by a random felguard? ahaha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhodianni View Post
    Gul'dan would never die to something like that. He was able to keep up Khadgar before KJ empowered him.
    Fel juice doesn't make someone immune to an arrow in the heart. Clearly they expected to be able to kill him somehow (Probably Varians sword to the chest), so I see no reason why her arrows would be any different. It's just a matter of getting it there, which I feel could have been done while the Alliance was busy having afternoon tea with Gul'dan instead of, like, attacking him.

Horde retreated as soon as Thrall got bitch smacked to the ground and Vol'jin got stabbed by a random felguard. Just sayin
    Vol'jin's death was pretty shitty. That's the only thing you've been right about so far.
    Cool as a cucumber.

In the Alliance's eyes:They were wining and were about to bring their gunship and finish the battle when all of the sudden the Horde abandon then.

In the Horde's eyes:They are losing ground and their leader is injured.Sylvannas choose to retreat leaving the Alliance to their fate.

Keep in mind that for us is very simple to say the Horde was being raped by a army of demons but for the Npcs it looked like they just abandon the Ally.In both cinematics Varian Realize this.

7+ Year Old Account
    considering new lore says he turned to shit, it makes him pretty shitty.

please, play the scenario.
    and use more than just 1% of your brain cells while doing that.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account

Do you even read what you write? Thrall needed the Demon Soul, an artifact empowered by the five dragon aspects, the assistance of the aspects, and the heroes of Azeroth to destroy Deathwing. And if I remember correctly, he was also temporarily empowered as the Aspect of Earth in Deathwings place? He was literally just a conduit for the Demon Soul too, that's where most of the power came from, not Thrall. Not like it matters though, that was two expansions ago, the story has progressed and Thrall is no longer green jesus.

Varian took down a Fel Reaver (only bad ass thing really), killed like 5 demons, then got stabbed and dragged up to Gul'dan. The horde retreated because pretty much everyone was injured. Who on the Alliance was injured (besides their feelings, waaaaah) when they ran?
    Last edited by Jazzhands; 2016-08-11 at 10:53 PM.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    They do, but it's after the events that unfolded at the ridge. They see Sylvanas getting chosen to be Warchief and wanting to avenge Vol'jin's death.
    That's not really an awesome moment in battle, though.

and Varian didn't get stabbed by a random felguard? ahaha
    1xHundreds Fair enough.

Deleted
    The Alliance and the Horde both sucked a big fat one, Only Varian came out looking good because he spent his last breath having a moment.

We got wrecked, so don't make this into 'the alliance was truly a superior force' No, it wasn't, your king was a superior force, and he died in a blaze of glory, that was the only thing that tipped the alliance point counter over the hordes here.

Gul'dan played tiddlywinks with the alliance down on the floor while he blasted the horde with the heavy fire up on the cliff. Strategically brilliant to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    In the Alliance's eyes:They were wining and were about to bring their gunship and finish the battle when all of the sudden the Horde abandon then.

In the Horde's eyes:They are losing ground and their leader is injured.Sylvannas choose to retreat leaving the Alliance to their fate.

Keep in mind that for us is very simple to say the Horde was being raped by a army of demons but for the Npcs it looked like they just abandon the Ally.In both cinematics Varian Realize this.

The NPCs have the right to act the way they do because they only see one side of the story.

But seeing PLAYERS who have access to the full story be like "grr horde so coward" is just pathetic.

Yeah because the Alliance didn't realize that the Horde was retreating when Sylvanas used the horn. I forgot, Genn and Varian are blind and deaf.
    Obviously they realize they are pulling away, but they don't tell them why. Least they could have done was warn them about the flanking demons. But stay butthurt, horde fanboy.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderTaco View Post
    Sad that your hero has died ?

The thing that disturbed me the most was that noone could throw a rope at Varian so he could climb back after killing that fel reaver.

Come on, it's a flying ship, there are ladder ropes everywhere and it's your King.
    and mages...who can do mage things like .....port "the king" out of harms way?

The NPCs have the right to act the way they do because they only see one side of the story.

But seeing PLAYERS who have access to the full story be like "grr horde so coward" is just pathetic.
    And Whats the fun in being "yeah thats cool,looks like Legion is better then Warlords" or "Yea cool story bra"?