Poll: Highest skill cap class is :

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
    Guessing you're a salty rogue.
    Why would a Rogue be salty about DH being a high skill cap? I'd love for more classes to have higher skillcaps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cata demo locks followed by sub rogues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably brewmaster monk

10+ Year Old Account
    Guessing you're a salty rogue.
    Rogues kill demon hunters in 1vs1 without any problem. As Outlaw Rogue i never lost duel to or BG 1vs1 to DH.

10+ Year Old Account
    Demon hunter
    Single target abilities at 100:

Chaos Strike (Fury dump)
    Eye beam (45 second cooldown)
    Fel Rush

Thread asked for highest skill cap, not lowest. DH is literally an auto attack class until it can dump fury.

Quote Originally Posted by ShiyoKozuki View Post
    Rogue by far the LOWEST with warrior
    that would be true if those 2 classes were the only ones existing

even if rogues arent that difficult(but i mean what class is?) hunters are literally a 2 button class
    the skill floor for rogues have been reduced a lot but the skillcap didnt really so yeah it is easy to learn but still hard to master.

my personal vote goes for feral druid tho, in pve that is

in pvp it's probably shadowpriest or outlaw rogue
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2016-08-12 at 02:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    BrM monk. Feral isn't hard anymore. I see people chose Priest.. What.
    Hi

All incredibly simple. Probably enh shaman currently in pvp.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Sub Rogue
    Enhance Shaman
    Sub is so stupid easy it's not even funny. Assassination is substantially more difficult especially since the exsanguinate nerf.

But there's still classes that are even lower on the skill cap. Lowest is probably bm hunter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Luckx View Post
    Rogues kill demon hunters in 1vs1 without any problem. As Outlaw Rogue i never lost duel to or BG 1vs1 to DH.
    Leather melee are overtuned in pvp both at 100 and 110 probably to make up for the cool new kids on the block. Feral, ww monk, sub rogue all eat just about any other class up without breaking a sweat. Their only competition is each other. They even make op tanks look weak.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Sub is so stupid easy it's not even funny. Assassination is substantially more difficult especially since the exsanguinate nerf.

But there's still classes that are even lower on the skill cap. Lowest is probably bm hunter.
    Mut has way less mobility and burst (after nerf), but its still probably not much more difficult. All current rogue specs are cake and can 1v1 pretty much any other classes in the game with some dificulties against tanks/good aff locks.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

You aren't going to find an answer to this. Skill cap comes in the decisions you make with the spec's abilities and ways you can improve your play within these decisions.
    A class can have literally have 2 abilities but if those abilities effect enough decisions in raids they can be the highest skill cap spec to play.

The only answer that is 100 percent truthful is that a healer and a tank have a slightly higher skill cap now than DPS because they can also top the DPS charts AND do their job healing and tanking if you play it right.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    What talents did you play with when you decided Feral is easy? With Lunar Inspiration, Savage Roar, Jagged Wounds, and Bloodtalons, it's one of the most blistering specs I've played in this game. For reference, I played early Cataclysm (before haste from Firelands gear made it easy) Sub and Ulduar Feral extensively, I'd class this as on par if not above them in difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    What's surprising about priest? Disc is without a question the hardest healer spec to play and shadow is amongst the harder dps specs to play, probably becoming the hardest when using stm.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikapika View Post
    What talents did you play with when you decided Feral is easy? With Lunar Inspiration, Savage Roar, Jagged Wounds, and Bloodtalons, it's one of the most blistering specs I've played in this game.
    Jagged Wounds makes it easier, almost removes Ferocious Bite. HT @ 5CP -> Rip -> Rake -> Shreds -> HT @ 5CP -> Rip -> Rake -> Shreds -> Roar, repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post

in what way did the exsanguinate nerf make assasination harder to play?

power has nothing to do with difficulty

assa is just as easy as sub really(until 110, then sub will actually be harder than assa)

Quote Originally Posted by ttylol View Post
    Jagged Wounds makes it easier, almost removes Ferocious Bite. HT @ 5CP -> Rip -> Rake -> Shreds -> HT @ 5CP -> Rip -> Rake -> Shreds -> Roar, repeat.

that's about twice as much stuff as other classes have to do, especially if you consider that if you really wanna get to skillcap you'll actually HT the right targets.

Voted SPriest but I think Mage is a close second. And I know people like to rag on Mages for always being the OP FotM class, but the difference between a decent Mage and an awful Mage is often enormous and no amount of gear can make up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleckens View Post
    What's surprising about priest? Disc is without a question the hardest healer spec to play and shadow is amongst the harder dps specs to play, probably becoming the hardest when using stm.
    I disagree strongly on shadow. STM is easy af. Dots auto refresh and you cast like 3/4 spells and can even move while doing so. Probably the most latency dependent spec is all.

Daemon Hunter is probably the most complex spec at the moment.

Was pretty disappointed with DH tbh other than their ability double jump and glide. It's so boring right now with only two rows of talents. They could have made early access DH have all talents since we got a few weeks until release, while DH characters created on or after the 30th unlock all of their talents by level 110.

Right now it's definitely the lowest skill capped class, there are other classes at level 40-50 that are way more complex than the current level 100 DH. They look pretty cool at least, so there's that I guess...

Deleted
    Nowadays = none

In the old days it required skill to play a character. There was room to "skill cap" the gameplay.
    Nowadays the gameplay is suposed to be dumbed down to the point of no mather how much skill you have you can't improve.

Unless you play world pvp and use consumables, engeniering and crazy items.
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-08-12 at 12:23 PM.