Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    Would you change who you are for someone when there are many others who would accept pre-change you?
    For one person? No.

But if a ton of people are telling me the same thing over and over, I might be more inclined to consider it.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    Ironically I think the quip at the end about his height is ironic considering she's obsessing over his height which is something that women do frequently. But then double standards is pretty common with those people.
    I think men pay attention to height more than women do. I guess since I'm not male I could be wrong about that, but I really never cared about height personally.

That being said, I'm tall-ish as a female and most of the guys who I've dated/asked me out were in the 6'2-6'5 range. But my first crush was 5'8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Women don't care about physical appearance as much as men do. People are a package deal and all of the minuses that an individual brings to the table can be offset by some exceptional pluses.

"Be the best version of you that you can be" is a good mantra for any given situation, dating or otherwise.
    Depends on the women you meet. i mean anecdotally I've known plenty of women who fawned a lot over very attractive men for several years. Gets annoying after awhile >.>

Like I said, depends on the women.

That being said, I'm tall-ish as a female and most of the guys who I've dated/asked me out were in the 6'2-6'5 range. But my first crush was 5'8
    5'10'' master race
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    For one person? No.

But if a ton of people are telling me the same thing over and over, I might be more inclined to consider it.
    I think the onus should be on the individual to ask, if they keep getting rejected. Because the individual doing the rejecting isn't going to know it's a pattern for that individual, and some people don't want to know why they are being rejected honestly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I think the onus should be on the individual to ask, if they keep getting rejected. Because the individual doing the rejecting isn't going to know it's a pattern for that individual, and some people don't want to know why they are being rejected honestly.
    Why does the rejector need to know the pattern? They just need to know their own taste. The Rejectee can take it as a data point in their sample.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    5'10'' master race
    More like 5'10 MANLET race, bruh

6'+ club here, no smurfs.

7+ Year Old Account
    For one person? No.

I think for a ton of people to tell you the same thing over and over it has to be BO or something else relating to hygiene.

He could have just saved time and sent her this.

Why does the rejector need to know the pattern? They just need to know their own taste. The Rejectee can take it as a data point in their sample.
    Still think the rejectee should ask, if they really want to know (they probably won't like the answer though, no matter what it is). I mean, he might not be into the woman either so he could care less what she thinks.

I've never felt inclined to tell a guy why I wasn't in to him, been in LTRs since I was 18 though so I'm not sure if that influences things...dated less than other people...

The only guys I've "rejected" were guys that I knew weren't a good fit for me (were into the club scene, etc). Basically super extroverted party-types and I knew we wouldn't be a good fit in the long run, even though they were nice enough guys. I've never had a guy ask though...including the guy who wrote me a love letter out of the blue...with that guy (we were acquaintances through mutual friends beforehand) I did just tell him that I didn't have any romantic feelings for him, which was true (there were reasons for this that I didn't disclose), but I probably would have avoided that level of bluntness if it wasn't advised that I be completely clear about things from mutual friends beforehand.

Deleted
    how about we stop with this fat acceptance and weird names such as "strong woman", "woman of size" and all kind of other bullshit and call them what they really are? being fat is not healthy and trying to push for fat acceptance is like trying to say smoking is healthy. almost all fat people are lazy and eat too much. some have genuine disease or genetics that make them fat but these people are very rare. tired of basically all fat people saying they have disease. the only disease you have is being lazy and stuffing your face. those fat acceptance broads aren't right in the head.

any fat person you ask will give you some excuse as to why he's fat and he will think that something else is making him fat but himself. what a load of bullshit. find your TDEE, eat less than that and you will lose weight you fat fucks. it's simple math. you can continue to sit on your ass all day and still lose weight.

i noticed that fat people usually post face pictures only with a weird angle and perfect lightning conditions to trick people then act like they are victims. who is the true victim here? the guy paid for her meal and was kind enough to finish the date even though he disliked her appearance. his first reply seems genuine and god knows what this woman wrote back to get such strong reply.

my bet is that the whole thing is fake just because she is narcissistic. she looks like it. the whole thing is written on some shitty blog with zero proof because women never lie about things like this.
    Last edited by mmoc8ac7fab871; 2016-08-12 at 03:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why does this thread exist?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voldemorter View Post
    how about we stop with this fat acceptance and weird names such as "strong woman", "woman of size" and all kind of other bullshit and call them what they really are? being fat is not healthy and trying to push for fat acceptance is like trying to say smoking is healthy. almost all fat people are lazy and eat too much. some have genuine disease or genetics that make them fat but these people are very rare. tired of basically all fat people saying they have disease. the only disease you have is being lazy and stuffing your face. those fat acceptance broads aren't right in the head.

any fat person you ask will give you some excuse as to why he's fat and he will think that something else is making him fat but himself. what a load of bullshit. find your TDEE, eat less than that and you will lose weight you fat fucks. it's simple math. you can continue to sit on your ass all day and still lose weight.

i noticed that fat people usually post face pictures only with a weird angle and perfect lightning conditions to trick people then act like they are victims. who is the true victim here? the guy paid for her meal and was kind enough to finish the date even though he disliked her appearance. his first reply seems genuine and god knows what this woman wrote back to get such strong reply.

my bet is that the whole thing is fake just because she is narcissistic. she looks like it. the whole thing is written on some shitty blog with zero proof because women never lie about things like this.
    I was fat because I loved Mcdonalds and only exercised during football season.

I'm a little bit better now, but i'm still fat because even though my diet has changed I eat a high quantity of quality food. I still love to eat.

Ever since I learned that you put the veggie oil in the skillet instead of on the chicken breast, it's been a ton of chicken breast every night.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    Woman of size? Aka morbidly obese health time bomb looking to excuse her unhealthy self inflicted status by acronyms and buzz words?

Meanwhile Tom hanks has this to say
    Tom Hanks diagnosed with diabetes after being an 'idiot' with food and weight when younger

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/pe...=facebook-post
    Last edited by soulcrusher; 2016-08-12 at 03:16 AM.

Technically, if she was strong she could lose the weight. Weight loss takes strength and determination, well the strength gives you the determination.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by soulcrusher View Post
    Woman of size? Aka morbidly obese health time bomb looking to excuse her unhealthy self inflicted status by acronyms and buzz words?

Meanwhile Tom hanks has this to say
    Tom Hanks diagnosed with diabetes after being an 'idiot' with food and weight when younger

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/pe...=facebook-post
    I saw that article when it was trending, but he was pretty thin when he was younger...not sure what he was talking about...

He's always had pretty crappy muscle tone, though...working out helps keep your metabolism purring.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    I think she is cute and attractive. I love redheads with blue eyes. The dude should have just said, " I had a good time with you on our date, but I am not attracted to you. I wish you well."
    i love redheads so much it baffle my emotions fat or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this woman really considered fat? Well she definitely has issues with handing a "being rejected" situation, but she is hardly fat
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2016-08-12 at 03:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

the bigger the beat the stronger the beat, kneamean?

I thought this thread was gonna be about Zarya...

So, I have mixed feelings about this. If it's not the guy's preference, that's fine. The girl is also not obese, just kind of overweight. I'm guessing the 'whale' comments are coming from the stick-insect population of the forum. The 'slip of a girl' comment is pretty creepy though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    Figured this was a Tennisace thread, was surprised at it not being so.
    I'm scared to click the link based on the title. Wondering if to make the plunge.