Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Very nice job, a much "cleaner code" indeed. Gonna put that in OP if anyone wants it. Might swap to yours later but right now they work exactly the same
    Last edited by EZOBOSS; 2016-08-03 at 07:59 PM.

Thank you for these!!

Great work!

Why are the pictures of each ability so small? How can I make them bigger?

Quote Originally Posted by Fkleppe View Post
    Why are the pictures of each ability so small? How can I make them bigger?
    You probably have a monitor bigger than 1080p? You can resize them, but you also have to rearrange them to fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffah View Post
    You probably have a monitor bigger than 1080p? You can resize them, but you also have to rearrange them to fit.
    I have a 1080, but on my screen they are very small.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hello! First of all, thank you very much for these WA, they're amazing!

I have a little problem though, most cooldown numbers (be it long cooldowns or shadow dance) are duplicates, making it confusing to read at a quick glance. Theres a smaller number behind a large number displaying the cooldown timer, so it gets confusing.

I'm not really sure if it's easy to understand, but I can't post a picture as this is my first post in the forums.
    I hope some one can help me fix it!
    Thanks!

Edit: While trying out the Outlaw WA, I had the same problem, but it was noticeable with the RtB tracker, as if I had 3 buffs, you could see the numbers 1 and 2 behind the number 3, so it was all stacked. I also didn't import Adrenaline Rush for some reason.
    Last edited by Stratta; 2016-08-12 at 02:07 AM.

I have this problem often. My only solution is to set text color to transparent on the CD trackers

Quote Originally Posted by Fkleppe View Post
    I have a 1080, but on my screen they are very small.
    They're quite small on my monitor as well, but I figured it was because of my resolution. I resized the ones I wanted to use manually
    Last edited by Puffah; 2016-08-12 at 04:05 AM.

The duplicated cooldown timers are most likely from an addon like OmniCC.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    I don't use OmniCC, but I'll try setting the text transparent when I get home. Thanks for the idea!

Deleted
    Thank you very much for the WA's. However my garrote does not glow when there's a short time remaining like the rupture and hemo. Any way I can make it glow like the other 2 debuffs? (Talking about the Assa debuffs only here).

Would be greatly appreciated, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Seangun View Post
    Thank you very much for the WA's. However my garrote does not glow when there's a short time remaining like the rupture and hemo. Any way I can make it glow like the other 2 debuffs? (Talking about the Assa debuffs only here).

Would be greatly appreciated, thank you
    Hello I could easily make one for you but currently on vacation in florida so cannot help you right now. Since garrote has a cd I didn't see need for the glow since you can't reapply it before the cd is done anyway. If you go in on the hemo WAs you could get help how to do the same for garrote.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stratta View Post
    Hello! First of all, thank you very much for these WA, they're amazing!

I have a little problem though, most cooldown numbers (be it long cooldowns or shadow dance) are duplicates, making it confusing to read at a quick glance. Theres a smaller number behind a large number displaying the cooldown timer, so it gets confusing.

I'm not really sure if it's easy to understand, but I can't post a picture as this is my first post in the forums.
    I hope some one can help me fix it!
    Thanks!

Edit: While trying out the Outlaw WA, I had the same problem, but it was noticeable with the RtB tracker, as if I had 3 buffs, you could see the numbers 1 and 2 behind the number 3, so it was all stacked. I also didn't import Adrenaline Rush for some reason.
    Duplicates are because of another addon common ones are omnicc and elvui. Disable these or make exception group in omnicc or disable timers manually on each WA and use the other addon to track timer.

It is meant to show all numbers(if 3 is active 2 & 1 would also show) but only the highest number should show on top blocking the other numbers. Maybe they are not in line correctly. Can't check this out closer since I am on vacation.
    Last edited by EZOBOSS; 2016-08-17 at 03:08 AM.

Hey EZO - These WAs are amazing. Thank you. I took look through the thread and wasn't sure if the RtB WA was working under the assumption you only reroll if you don't have 2+, regardless of which two buffs. With the tweaks to the six buffs I believe all combinations of 2+ are good to go now. Is the RtB WA include in the OP up-to-date with those changes?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Capita1ist View Post
    Hey EZO - These WAs are amazing. Thank you. I took look through the thread and wasn't sure if the RtB WA was working under the assumption you only reroll if you don't have 2+, regardless of which two buffs. With the tweaks to the six buffs I believe all combinations of 2+ are good to go now. Is the RtB WA include in the OP up-to-date with those changes?
    Doesn't seem to be lighting up to show optimal RTB when you have combinations of 2 or more.

Think it needs tweaking to glow if the following circumstances are met:

1. True Bearing
    2. Any other 2x buffs.

Hey EZO,
    thanks for the awesome weak auras! I found a bug while testing RtB. The WA counter tells me I got ONE buff when I actually got 2. I'm not 100% sure but I think it is only the case if it's the TWO buffs shown in my buffbar.
    i.img ur .com/5qHk7ba.jpg

edit: pls someone quote me and fix the link

Quote Originally Posted by JoTT View Post
    Hey EZO,
    thanks for the awesome weak auras! I found a bug while testing RtB. The WA counter tells me I got ONE buff when I actually got 2. I'm not 100% sure but I think it is only the case if it's the TWO buffs shown in my buffbar.
    i.img ur .com/5qHk7ba.jpg

edit: pls someone quote me and fix the link
    I think this is what I was referencing two posts above. Its operating off the old assumptions. It only shows 1 because that particular combination of two use to require a re-roll. Not anymore.

any idea why the BF one doesn't work for me? it imports fine and shows the preview but once i close Wa to test it in combat it doesnt show up.
    checked already the triggers etc...should work in theory

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else have issues with these WAs taking up a lot of addon memory? from 130 MB - 330 MB

Does the CBP DS(6) WA not work under 100? Imported it, chose the appropriate talent, nothing's showing...

I'm seeing multiple numbers pop up with the RtB stacks WA. For instance, if I get True Bearing and SiW, I see a 1 and a 2. I think the idea is it just gives you the total stacks right? Seems kinda weird. It's awesome otherwise.

Deleted
    Any idea why slot 1 on bars is always glowing? tried everything until i found its WA addon, ive check all weak auras one by one and unless ive missed something i cant find the problem. Started happening today after updating WA addon.